Sepp Blatter replacement

easyas

I'm of the opinion that Sepp Blatter is too old for another 5 year spell in charge of FIFA money.

My choice of a replacement based on his previous record of money making activities is Harry Rednapp, whose appetite for a bung is unrivalled.

• Like 1

Bill Clinton. He likes to travel and he'll have a good excuse to leave Hillary in the White House. Plus, he don't need the graft.

I thought both he and Hillary woz broke after he left the White House!

not just anybody can replace him. you have to have worked for a FIFA organisation or FA for two years before being able to stand as a candidate.

whole thing is locked up tight and bent as <deleted>.

• Like 1

Bill Clinton. He likes to travel and he'll have a good excuse to leave Hillary in the White House. Plus, he don't need the graft.

I forget what Bill makes for giving a speech. It ain't peanuts, and he likes to talk.biggrin.png

I forget what Bill makes for giving a speech. It ain't peanuts, and he likes to talk.biggrin.png

six or seven years ago it was $250k a gig. highest paid public speaker in the world at the time i think.

Anyone but Platini and his crackpot pro French anti English ideas

they're not pro-french or anti-english.

exact, I don't think Platini is anti English, but , as a French man, I can tell you that Platini is a big <deleted> ( he doesn't want video and he asked poor Brazilian people to wait the end of the World cup to manifest in the streets ).

• Like 1

exact, I don't think Platini is anti English, but , as a French man, I can tell you that Platini is a big <deleted> ( he doesn't want video and he asked poor Brazilian people to wait the end of the World cup to manifest in the streets ).

If Platini doesn't want video (outside of goal line technology) then that's a positive for me. It'll ruin the sport. You have replays then its a slippery slope downhill from there. Before you know it they'll be showing &lt;deleted&gt; advertisements during the replays. Sign of the devil. Might as well let Wall Street come up with the rule changes like in the states. A thousand times NO.post-4641-1156693976.gif.pagespeed.ce.Jg

oh i agree, he was a big hope when he started the job at UEFA but he has been a huge disappointment. and i don't think he is pro-anyone except really pro-Qatar. for whom his son works of course.

It would need someone like Sister Theresa to sort that bunch of muppets out

and she'd have to a] have worked for FIFA or a domestic FA for two years first and b] be re-incarnated before we started.

although her mouldering corpse would admittedly do a better and more honest job than this bunch of bar stewards currently in situ.

Edited by mrbojangles
Spelling

Platini is half crazed,look at his idea to expand the euro's and give a wild card chance for someone like San Marino to appear in the final's,plus he looks like he has a adversion to soap,as many French do,i would say we could well do with out his hairbrained scheme's,maybe Kim il Yung could be in the running,as head of the North korean fa.

Do they have to have FIFA connections...?

How about Taxi/Tuk Tuk connections.., there may be two people who could fill this position pretty sharpish especially if it means living outside of LOS (at least for a bit anyways) I don't know if they are 'Bent' enough though for the obviouse Back-Handers and Bungs within the football world... lol

Edited by Lokie

Apart from Blatter believing football can't operate without him and treating Fifa as his own personal fiefdom he can't risk being replaced as a hopefully new broom might just expose all that's been going on for years.

Platini bangs on about racism, but he punished Israel's torture of Palestinian players by giving them the U-21 Euro Championship. He is as bad as Blatter, bought and paid for.

• Like 1