dropped 300 baht in street.....

coconutbar

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I left 2 ฿ in the mrt ticket machine once lady gave it to on the platform.

Went out on Friday night and lost my mind. Still haven't found it but I am sure it will turn up.

• Like 1

I found a HP flash driver with a cut text on it, so I thought it was important for some-one.

I opened the USB and found among many things an university membership application form with name and phone number.

My GF dropped a call, and the girl was very happy, she has got this driver from her Japanese best friend. We sent back it to her by post.

After a while we got a big box with lot of OTOP goods. It was really surprise cause I didn't wait anything for it, and the USB was not a big value.

Post deleted

26) Bangkok Post do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post publications will be deleted from the forum. Please note that this is a decision by the Bangkok Post, not by Thaivisa.com and any complaints or other issues concerning this rule should be directed to them. Quotes from and links to Phuketwan are also not allowed and will also be removed. In special cases forum Administrators or the news team may use these sources.