England Vs Sweden

mrbojangles

Well what do you think guys.

I've gone for 2-1 England.

I really want us to finish top of the group and i don't want to meet Germany. Not that i fera them, just that i never like to meet the home nation in comps. It's more like they have 13 men not 11 or 12 when the home team play.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know you got to beat the best to win it, but surely both teams would really want to avoid Germany in the next round.

Germany the best team? :o They haven't played anyone yet. I reckon they'll fall like a pack of cards when they meet a team of substance. No disrespect to anyone of course but bring em on. :D

Michael Owen's done his cruciate I reckon........... :o

redrus

*with any luck its just a twist, the touchline man says. Scan in the morning? You'd think they'd have him there straight away....!

Edited by redrus

This is far better.

Lampard looks class, even Hargreaves is having a good game. Exellent last ditch tackle from Rio. Great goal from iccle Cole.

Crouch looks a step or 2 off though.

redrus

Top goal from J cole, and Rooney and Lampard just itching to get one in. :o

We're running all over them and finally playing a great game. Lets hope they keep it up!

Have to agree with Redrus, Crouch needs to get his act together in the second half and help Rooney get a smile on his face.

<deleted> happens between the first and second half, do we do away with the real ones and bring in f****n clones....?

They've forgotten how to do that simple passin thing again.....!!!!!

Come on lads for christ sakes.

I think Rooney may have to come off for Walcott at about 70m-75m, if its not improved, the lad will run himseld into ground and we don't need that.

Hope Rio's ok, Sol's not played enough minutes for me. (Great tackle there though on 62m from Sol)

redrus

* looks like it'll be Gerard though, for Rooney though you'd think.

Edited by redrus

Well I´m shitting bricks here now...... how do you explain to your German friends how a strong-playing English team so can so fall apart in the second half????????????? Only Sing_Sling (and Old-Croc..........now I know how why he´s on first position...) can be enjoying this............

Get the <deleted>*k in there.............

Gerard, 2-1 to the rescue.............. :D

redrus

*thats my prediction out the window.......... :o:D:D Cheers Rin....:D

Edited by redrus