What animals have appeared unannounced in your car?

backstairs

Hello and Sawasdee khrap,

A great thread. We were on our way from Sisaket to Ubon, when we heard something behind the driver's seat. Good that my wife had our camera in her handbag and we could shoot a photograph of that animal

It must have crawled, or flew in at a gas station in Kantharalom. Has anybody seen such an animal before? You can visit it at the Sisaket zoo now. They said that it usually lives in the forest near the Cambodian border.

They pronounced it similar to "wolpertinger", or so.

Looks more like a saber tooth jackalope (airborne variety). Vary rare, listed on the Heineken endangered species list..

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

I was once driving along and thought I felt something fall on my shoulder. I put my hand there but felt nothing and thought no more about it. A few minutes after I got out of the car I sat down and someone pointed out that I had a skink attached to the back of my shirt. Obviously a very friendly lizard as he made no attempt to run away.

A more scary episode with a skink was when I put my underpants on after a shower only to feel something wriggling about and one of these lizards ran down my legs. Glad it didn't bite! w00t.gif

• Like 1

Just the usual; geckos, ants, mosquitos and flies. Ants in the aircon system was pretty bad. Every time I turned it on, ants would blow out all over my clothes. My dog used to chase me until I would stop and let her in. Now I just take her or leave her in the house.

• 4 weeks later...

Had a green tree snake slither up into my scooter. Tried for his to get him out but no luck. I had to go to immigration that afternoon so it was an interesting ride for my gf and I. Never did see it leave the scooter, sold it a couple months later.