Condo Security and Bringing Women Back to your Room

garet

Ever heard the phrase "dont sh** on your own doorstep".

Yes, I know the phrase well.

So what's the answer, don't bring anyone back unless she's wife or girlfriend? I'm recently single, so don't have a gf yet. The people who visit me aren't tarts.

garet,

If you want to F _ _ _ _ Whore's - Prostitutes (an woman that has sex with many/anyone - one who will perform sexual acts if payment is arranged) like I did, then carry on but my advice for what it's worth do it somewhere else you can get a room for one night 200B - 300B clean, tidy and safe.

If you continue to use your home as a knocking shop you will cause yourself endless problems for many years to come.

Right, but as I stated, I'm not bringing prostitutes to my room. These are girls I'm dating-gigs. Usually meet for dinner or movie first, or at least a coffee before coming back to the condo. Don't think any of them would go for it If I recommend meeting them for an hour or two at a short time room, and might get a slushy drink poured over my head for even asking haha

"…at least a coffee…"

cheesy.gif

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, but as I stated, I'm not bringing prostitutes to my room. These are girls I'm dating-gigs. Usually meet for dinner or movie first, or at least a coffee before coming back to the condo. Don't think any of them would go for it If I recommend meeting them for an hour or two at a short time room, and might get a slushy drink poured over my head for even asking haha

GIK!

The word you are looking for is GIK, on the end of a Thai word gaw gai is pronounced as a hard "K".

A gig is a small boat.

A gik is a girl you use for sex, no strings attached.

Similar to a prostitute, paid more than a prostitute, but you use her more than once.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 1

GIK!

The word you are looking for is GIK, on the end of a Thai word gaw gai is pronounced as a hard "K".

A gig is a small boat.

A gik is a girl you use for sex, no strings attached.

Similar to a prostitute, paid more than a prostitute, but you use her more than once.

Right Gig and Gik are just transliterations the G and K have a similar sound at the end of a Thai word.

A gik(g) is not like a prostitute. These are just girls I'm dating, and most of them want a relationship. Some perhaps don't care, but if they knew other girls were coming to my room, most of them wouldn't come.

If you are worrying about guards telling on you if you have some lapse and decide to have a girlfriend, and she confronts you in some pout. Try this: tell the truth. "Yes I had plenty of girls before I met you." might be interesting to see her reaction. If she gets in a huff over your past, perhaps should look for new gf. You can't change your past, and Thai culture almost expects men with status to have many girls. This isn't Utah.

As far as trying to hide fact you rotate the girls: waste of effort. CSI has nothing on Thai women. They can spot single hairs at 10m, and also have instinctual DNA analysis to ID if theirs. And they live to leave little territory markings behind that you won't notice, but another Thai woman will.

Last point, a tad pedantic, but have seen word "monger" used for so long, and so wrongly. A monger is someone who sells an item or service, such as fishmonger, ironmonger etc. I suppose one could call the ladies "sexmongers". Customers of these ladies services are just that, paying customers. Perhaps using terms "mark" or "John" would be more appropriate.

• Like 1

Early one morning I came back home alone and the security guards almost didn't recognize me.

Yea had a few of those situations. He asked '' Khun Datebayo, where puying?'' I said I went to her room, her room has better views.

• Like 1

My condo security only ever game me that "you stud smile" when seen arriving and leaving with a new date, when i did get a steady TGF they gave me that "im in pressed smile"

There keeping a score card for you.....tongue.png

I wouldn't give a rats ass care in the world about what some scum security guard thanks. Actually, I wouldn't even acknowledge his existence. Why is the OP even concerning himself with what the guard thinks? Jeez, move on.

I wouldn't give a rats ass care in the world about what some scum security guard thanks. Actually, I wouldn't even acknowledge his existence. Why is the OP even concerning himself with what the guard thinks? Jeez, move on.

I would think because the security guard serves as a conduit of information for everyone else in the building. It is like hanging your laundry out before it's washed.

"I rented a service apartment at a hotel for years and the girls who visited me were definitely tarts". There we have it monger extraordinaire, in Thailand for the culture, temples and the food, case closed!

I don't think we needed this gratuitous interpretative guidance thanks!

Sorry however maybe I have lived in Pattaya too long but why do you refer to it as " the walk of shame" when you bring someone back to the condo you are actually renting? My only concern is for your personal security. Are any of your guests required to leave their ID cards with the security guard? If the guard does not object I do not see any problem and so what if the staff gossip about you? While they are gossiping about you they are giving some other resident a break!

• Like 1

"at least a coffee"

cheesy.gif

Coffee, tea or me? You old romantic.

So I guess you are the only single guy in the building, nobody else is bringing any girls, guys or friends to their rooms?

I used to live in a condo with 24 security when I was single. The guards used always smile when I brought a girl home.

Guess they were thinking lucky you.

If you feel so bad about it, take them to a hotel. This can save you problems in the future when you do get a girlfriend and the

gossip starts. Also stops any girls that you are dating now just showing up unannounced.

My advice is to shag all you can in your apartment you're at now, and when you ready to get serious with a girl MOVE OUT to another place, because the relationship will certainly come to an end when your fine lady discovers you were once a whore monger/playboy, and she will for sure, I guarantee it!

Don't go for the short time hotel option. ST places works best for one night stands and such stuff. The girl will most certainly think that you have a GF at home or hiding something else. If the girl starting to suspect something and start being nosy; she will ask the security guard sooner than later.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

@garet

Dont make me laugh!!

Why dont you buy a bottle of beer and pour it over the security guards miserable head?!

If the security guard is making you feel uncomfortable why dont you make a complaint about him?

As long as you dont go back to the hotel room with his mother or wife, its none of his stinking business!

"at least a coffee"

cheesy.gif

May I ask, do you pay them? if yes then they are prostitutes

In ten years never met a girl in Pattaya that has not accepted cash after a date as you put it, and I have dated girls that have day jobs in a banks, supermarkets, vet's, a nurse from the hospital and hotel staff.

"at least a coffee"

cheesy.gif

In ten years never met a girl in Pattaya that has not accepted cash after a date as you put it, and I have dated girls that have day jobs in a banks, supermarkets, vet's, a nurse from the hospital and hotel staff.

No, they're not prostitutes.

I don't give them any money except for the taxi.

They have real jobs and graduated from university.

Prostitutes?

Hello/sawasdee

Is the issue about if the girls are prostitutes

Or is the issue about the negative reaction and scorn from the security guards?

How dare the security guards start ignoring you when you say hello

How dare they start looking down their nose at you!

Are they high court judges or uniformed guard dogs?

My dog has taken offense to that and now wants to wear a uniform. She can hear a person coming 100 meters away and identify them by smell from 20 or so meters. She also kill rats and snakes with her bare paws and teeth. Now what security guard does that? She insists on smelling the bottom of any visitors and sometimes get a bit carried away but she never forgets. Skirts can be a problem.

"at least a coffee"

cheesy.gif

No, they're not prostitutes.

I don't give them any money except for the taxi.

They have real jobs and graduated from university.

Sounds liked you have cracked it mate hat's off to you, the only man in Thailand that shags around for the price of a taxi fare brilliant.

The security guards are out of order to frown at you and these respectable young women.

Decades of bad reputation from the west against beautiful Thai ladies has come to an end, we now have women here that don't want money to shag western people.

I'll try that one tonight "come with me for coffee and I will give you a taxi fare home".

Where do you meet these women? I do hope you are not going to say Internet dating!

• Like 1

Borrowed this quote from ppmacready in another post (sorry if it's against the rules).

Just thought it was very apt for this post and trying to open the eyes of some that choose not to see what is going on around them. Don't like to read about jumpers from tall buildings when reality kicks in and their dreams are shattered by respectable young ladies.

".People often ask me do I speak Thai?

I take 1,000 baht out of my pocket , wave it in the air and reply, ''Fluently''!

Everyone is for sale in Thailand.

From bar girls to politicians.

Its endemic."

My view: to enjoy living here and to have a long and very happy life we must face up to reality and live/love it for what it is.

Borrowed this quote from ppmacready in another post (sorry if it's against the rules).

Just thought it was very apt for this post and trying to open the eyes of some that choose not to see what is going on around them. Don't like to read about jumpers from tall buildings when reality kicks in and their dreams are shattered by respectable young ladies.

".People often ask me do I speak Thai?

I take 1,000 baht out of my pocket , wave it in the air and reply, ''Fluently''!

Everyone is for sale in Thailand.

From bar girls to politicians.

Its endemic."

My view: to enjoy living here and to have a long and very happy life we must face up to reality and live/love it for what it is.

Where are people not for sale? In what country? On what planet? I think you are confusing reality with a Star Trek episode.

Edited by thailiketoo

Garet, I actually understand your situation. If you were in a hotel where the stay is temporary, totally different situation. But this is your home and the security guard will talk to other security guards and tenants. Being viewed as a whore-chaser is not good. It shows a severe lack of manners and decorum. And the girls will be viewed as bargirls as "good girls" just don't go to farangs' apartments alone, unless they're long term GFs.

What do you think will happen if you ever found "the right girl?" Surely she'll talk to the security guard or someone in your building and she'll find out what a slut you've been. These guys telling you not to care about others' opinions, well in society--any society--reputation does matter.

Simple solution is to take the girls to short-time hotels. That's what they're there for.

Any girl who takes the opinion of a likely-illiterate security guard with anything but a pinch of salt isn't worth the effort, IMO.

Any woman who expects a foreign man in Thailand to abstain until he's found "the right girl" or a "good girl" is delusional and not worth the effort either.

I'm forever being told/asked by women I bring home if "you bring many lady here, chai mai?"

"Yes" is the simple answer.

If they want to flounce out the door, fine but 99% really do appreciate the honesty

• Like 1

I won't be bringing any Thai women to my condo, various reasons, yes the staff gossip. So now i have one of the groundsmen constantly reminding me about all the hot uni girls at the local clubs, and "why you no take"?

You can't win here.