Thai Women Scammed For 3 Million Baht By German 'Lover'

Lite Beer

1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gif "Bogdan Rejic" isn't a German name. It is not a real German.

Sounds like Bogdan comes from the Balkans.

I see (police on far left) that that guy's t-shirt is advertising Puerto Escondido, a decidedly dodgy part of Mexico to find yourself in if you are travelling alone.

Edited by blazes

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy on the left in the photo looks like he is missing a banjo smile.png

Sorry, thats all I have !!

Y'alright my lover?..............U r sick....but honest...............! From a neighbour in Devon!

.............Dont be fooled neighbour.......Whatever they look like, they're all missing a banjoblink.png !!!

Edited by SunsetT

I cannot imagine a citizen from the nothern half of the continent (pomes fritur excluded) holding a sign with his name up for a picture, while he is a suspect. And anyone who is capable of understanding more than one language could assume that this is not a swiss, german, french, scandinavian, and so on (I only refer to continental EU states) name. (the countries named are only an example) Of course have the prussian conservatives let many people in, albanian mafia and maybe they also given them prussian passports. So maybe TV after all is an excellent news bringer!

The BBC did a fact check on Thai media and they came out number one in accuracy. When pressed for details the accuracy they were talking about was when the reporters were all playing pin the tail on the donkey at the last Aesean get together. When it came to reporting the news they didn't make the cut. But who doesn't know that here yet? LOL

Btw, those fours cops are the creme de la creme of undercover detectives. I am so surprised they posted their photos.

If those four cops are undercover, how do you know about it?

Really hate to laugh, but it is funny that the shoe is on the other foot. It is usually the farang that is getting scammed and nothing is done about it. BUT, if you are stupid enough to stay 14 years without a visa, I guess he deserves it.

And the boys standing around him?

Boyfriends of some of his scam-victims?

wink.png

Police of course.

Probably just the police that arrested him.

How's this guy getting married whilst on an overstay?

Good point. Maybe just did the token temple and reception wedding. No registration at the Amphuer.

• Like 1

1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gif "Bogdan Rejic" isn't a German name. It is not a real German.

Of course not. These days the real German names are Ozil, Kedira and Podolski.

This.

Some of the latent racism on TV amazes me. I am German but luckily we are a country of immigrants as otherwise we would cease to exist as a nation in about 50 years.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

He married 3 women, in the course of a 14 year overstay. Really ?

That would mean at least 2 divorces as well.

All of that contact with the amphur, and they never once checked his visa ?

And if he was married, who not get a non O ?

I would suspect that he has done the village ceremonies as opposed to getting the paperwork reference the marriages. Media blowing it up again.

IMHO of course.................wink.png

Allready read yesterday !

I meet many of those aliens within 19 year here, one time a German want sale me also iPhones copy's from china on the beach , also ask me to buy one!

I told him no brother I know that this a copy, the aswer was you know , but Thais don't know most of them easy believers !

How he can cheat so a long time I don't know how it works!

He got a great live here living like a god and after 3 years in the Bangkok Hilton he came back and do the same way..

Maybe it's the same scenario of assuming us forangs at stupid and the easy temptation of money and he got caught by being a victim of his now. Greed Edited by BigC

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Not sure why they consider this such a big deal, i imagine 3 million is a small fraction of the amount thais scam from foreigners on a daily basis and it never makes the news.

I would also imagine that if he has been scamming for 14 years, 3 million baht isn't a lot, that would be about 18,000 baht a month if you broke it down over that period.

They don't say that the 3 million came just from the I-phone scam which I would imagine it would be. Blurry facts in the article.

Why I never hear about Thai women scamming foreigners? Now that would be real news to see a Thai woman arrested and pointing fingers from BIB :-)

This Don Juan have screwed up big time and face long time sentence whistling.gif

That is not this guys name because I know he has not been here 14 years. Must be a stolen passport. Where is the owner of the passport?

Possibly on flight MH 370 (wherever that is)?

My money's on Diego Garcia... Or at least that's where it landed [emoji6]...

Whoops... Going off topic again...

Not sure why they consider this such a big deal, i imagine 3 million is a small fraction of the amount thais scam from foreigners on a daily basis and it never makes the news.

I would also imagine that if he has been scamming for 14 years, 3 million baht isn't a lot, that would be about 18,000 baht a month if you broke it down over that period.

They don't say that the 3 million came just from the I-phone scam which I would imagine it would be. Blurry facts in the article.

Blurry facts - agreed.

These "marriages" must have been with the monks. How do you get married multiple times on a passport that has multiple years overstay? Unless he has multiple passports?

As far as I know have to present a document from your embassy to show you are not married in your home country and have it legalised in this country which means presenting it to the authorities.

Must have the luck of the devil though - 14 years on overstay. Anything could undo you - a serious accident, a police checkpoint, applying for a license or registration of something etc. etc.

Must have had some friends helping him out or he is involved in more that just scamming a few Thai ladies.

many thai women do this all the time to naive farangs.

was it a pay back?? lol

to all those who hail the "german" scammer for the revenge he did.

To scam it always needs 2.

A) the scammer, most smarter than B ) the stupid victim !

please pick what you are . A or B - it's not to difficult facepalm.gif

There must also be "Cs," you know, the ones who standby and watch and also "Ds," the ones who are oblivious to the whole thing. Surely, not everyone is the scammed or the scammer.

Some of them even married him?

Easy done that -Buddha style- marriages. No -binding records-.

I know a fellow countryman and Expat, who married in that way nearly a dozen times.

If you have enough money every body happy.

That scammer, possibly gave expensive I-phones as present. rolleyes.gif

I can't believe he had the audacity to marry some of them. I wonder how many he married in how many years? Anybody know?

The sanctity of marriage must be as valuable to him as a packet of crisps.

You marry here only in a Buddha style marriage, he will not care, not him religion. tongue.png