Foreigners Are Not Welcome In Thailand. Please Go Home.

Many Thai people Think the same now. Thai people like foreigners money here but we don't like foreign devils. Sorry if it is insult to you but it is true. It is sad before we need foreigners in thailand but that time is finishing so go home soon.

Silly post from a silly poster..... :o

Edited by chuchok

Many Thai people Think the same now. Thai people like foreigners money here but we don't like foreign devils. Sorry if it is insult to you but it is true. It is sad before we need foreigners in thailand but that time is finishing so go home soon.

Silly post from a silly poster..... :o

Have no fear the number will increase, here is 1 more joining the expats next week.

Plan to earn money not forgetmoney :-)

This guy and all his aliases needs to be banned!

When I complained about an item I purchased in a store and the change I was given I was told "you rich Farang F... O.... better you all go home Thailand for Thai not Farang. I shall not be entering that store again. :o

Wow, that was very rude. I would have been tempted to beeyitch slap that surly clerk! Yeah, this is a trolly thread, but it strikes a chord I imagine. Many of us sometimes get the feeling we are treated both better and worse at the same time in Thailand. It is not a good place to be if you can't handle ambiguity.

Edited by Thaiquila

When I complained about an item I purchased in a store and the change I was given I was told "you rich Farang F... O.... better you all go home Thailand for Thai not Farang. I shall not be entering that store again. :o

Certainly the OP is a sad individual , maybe I am lucky but have yet to experience the above and just returning from several months in OZ a pleasant attitude (over the counter) is a thing of the past in many establishments.

Sad to report "rednecking" is on the rise fanned by I cant seem to recall seeing that memo Johnny and Alexander.

Why don't the forum moderators remove this "farang-bashing" post or is farang-bashing allowed?

I don't get the vibe that he/she is proposing at all. I do feel that there are a lot of racist Thais, but that sort of thing happens everywhere and in every country (most likely). I think that a lot of Thais want our money, but they don't want to do anything to actually earn it... something that is also most likely a global problem.

The racist OP should go back to China... it's time to leave OP.

If you look at his posting history he was trying to flog an overpriced postage stamp sized condo.

Maybe he's a little bitter he didn't get any easy farang money.

9 posts listed for him, yet only 4 remain on his profile...

55% of his posts have been deleted by mods...

surely that's near a TV record...

:o

^

If I had to guess.......either a foreigner or local who has missed the boat (out of work, tried/failed at business, and/or no family legacy likely because of poor worth ethic all along the family line).

...and just to cover all of the bases, perhaps either burned by a bargirl or has a bargirl in the family.

:o

Edited by Heng