Best Cheap Android Phablet

ricklev

Thanks. That sounds good. Do you know where I can buy it in thailand?

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

You can't. You have to order online.

Alternatively I can sell you lenovo A850+ for the same price I bought = $160 usd = 5250 baht if you want.

It is also 5.5", 8 core cpu, 1gb ram. Cheaper than Xiaomi that I suggested before.

A friend bought a Huawei Y600 at JAYMART for B3000. Very nice 5" device that seems to work very smoothly. Only 512K RAM so not a good choice for graphic intensive gaming. 4gb internal memory but will take up to a 32gb memory card.

The screens scroll smoothly, page loading is quick and the camera is decent. All in all a good value for such a low price.

You can find JayMarts in most larger malls.

Check out LAZADA.com for good prices as well. They delivered by messenger within 24 hours of ordering. (Bangkok address)

If you check the computer and mobile devices forum on TV you will find many enthusiastic users of various I-Mobile phablets...good value for the money.

Edited by dddave

Thanks. That sounds good. Do you know where I can buy it in thailand?

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

You can't. You have to order online.

Alternatively I can sell you lenovo A850+ for the same price I bought = $160 usd = 5250 baht if you want.

It is also 5.5", 8 core cpu, 1gb ram. Cheaper than Xiaomi that I suggested before.

Hatyai4g.com do the Lenovo and Xiaomi.

Lenovo 5,590...Xiaomi ..6,999.. Zenfone 6 ..7,690...the X and the Zen are both 2gig ram.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I wouldn't buy anything from deep south provinces online (hat yai one of them). I keep seeing some ads at unbeliveable prices in CL Thailand (from Hat Yai) which is definately scam.

If anyone interested, I have other phones in stock (sister in law stopped selling phones) for sale at bought price.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Hi Oz - is that with a dual sim and phone? Great price, Invadeit charge 5900 baht for the same phone.

Yes it has dual micro SIM, the only point I could fault it on is poor low light video performance, the cameras are not that crash hot .3 and 5mp I think. But I wouldn't take serious photos with a phone anyway. Micro SD is expandable to 64GB which is handy, + 8 on board.

Oz

I-Mobile IQ 9.1, 5.7" screen, 16GB ROM, 1GB RAM 18 MP Camera plus a free case and screen protector

4990 Baht Promotion at Tesco Lotus.

Got two of them, although I never wanted an I-Mobile....but at that price, I couldn't resist wink.png

post-158247-0-08665000-1403591307_thumb.

Edited by Turkleton

I wouldn't buy anything from deep south provinces online (hat yai one of them). I keep seeing some ads at unbeliveable prices in CL Thailand (from Hat Yai) which is definately scam.

If anyone interested, I have other phones in stock (sister in law stopped selling phones) for sale at bought price.

Well being a seller yourself you would say that. Wouldn't you?

I have been looking at their Facebook page which shows positive comments. The phones seem to be sourced from Thailand AND Malaysia.

but I haven't as yet purchased anything myself.

I-Mobile IQ 9.1, 5.7" screen, 16GB ROM, 1GB RAM 18 MP Camera plus a free case and screen protector

Got two of them, although I never wanted an I-Mobile....but at that price, I couldn't resist wink.png

attachicon.gifiq_9.1.JPG

+1

I've got the IQ9 and even at 6990 it was terrific value. Fantastic device.

attachicon.gifiq_9.1.JPG

That's what I'm looking for. Did you purchase it recently. I can't make out a date on your flyer. Thanks!

Well being a seller yourself you would say that. Wouldn't you?

I have been looking at their Facebook page which shows positive comments. The phones seem to be sourced from Thailand AND Malaysia.

but I haven't as yet purchased anything myself.

I'm not a seller or a shop, I'm an individual consumer just like you. All I have is some extra unused inventory at sale for the price I bought them.

Besides, my price is lower than hat yai shop and I don't have to compete in prices. Oh, I'm also in Bangkok.

I can tell lenovo A850+ is sourced from China as there is no way they can obtain it from Thailand or Malaysia cheaper.

If not enough, I can look up some old CL ads from Hatyai at unbeliveable prices (definately scam) regarding phones and other electronics.

I-Mobile seems to have been doing a great job the last two or three years upgrading their product lines and producing good quality phones with a lot of features. I seen very few complaints from buyers on this or other forums.

Don't forget; 10 to15 years ago, Samsung was a "junk" brand that only sold in discount stores. Companies can change.

I-Mobile seems to have been doing a great job the last two or three years upgrading their product lines and producing good quality phones with a lot of features. I seen very few complaints from buyers on this or other forums.

Don't forget; 10 to15 years ago, Samsung was a "junk" brand that only sold in discount stores. Companies can change.

Many Samsung phones are STILL 'junk'

Imobile is a simple rebranding of chinese mtk mobile phones, nothing more. They are made in china but offers local warranty and thats it.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Imobile is a simple rebranding of chinese mtk mobile phones, nothing more. They are made in china but offers local warranty and thats it.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Some of the higher end ones are from Taiwan and Japan .... at least that's what it seems when you search code... I-phones and your I-pad were made in China.

Yeah right, iphones are made in china, you mean assembled in china right?

When I mean made in china, it is made in china, designed in china, firmware (rom) made in china, all made by chinese engineers. You should learn the difference between made in / assembled in.

If you're comparing quality of i-products (iphone/ipad) to those chinese re-brand imobile phones, I won't take you seriously.

Yeah right, iphones are made in china, you mean assembled in china right?

When I mean made in china, it is made in china, designed in china, firmware (rom) made in china, all made by chinese engineers. You should learn the difference between made in / assembled in.

If you're comparing quality of i-products (iphone/ipad) to those chinese re-brand imobile phones, I won't take you seriously.

I'm not comparing quality .. never even mentioned that.

I-phones are made in China by Foxconn a Taiwanese company. .. they may be designed elsewhere. But the vast majority of components are Chinese ..

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxconn

If you had said that Motorola Moto X are assembled rather than made in the US then I would concur as most of the parts are imports.

I bought the IQ 9.1 yesterday and played around with it long enough to know I prefer my Iphone. I guess I can take it back to Tesco for a refund within 7 days, but if anyone wants it for 4000 baht send me a PM. I'm located next to the Rajadamri BTS.

post-158247-0-08665000-1403591307_thumb.