Samsung galaxy Note 4

Anyone interested and excited about this phone which by all accounts will be released in September this year?

I am looking to upgrade from my Iphone 3gs(around 4.5 years old) and want a really good smartphone with good specs.

http://www.androidorigin.com/samsung-galaxy-note-4-specs-rumors-roundup/

This phone looks like it will be my next piece of technology to play with. I already have a Samsung galaxy 10.1 tablet and it is great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did notice than whilst i was waiting in the " Samsung Service Centre " in Pattaya a few months ago ( excellent customer service ) that most of the people who were waiting were having problems with the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

wai2.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have the Note 3, and it is MUCH better in every way than the Note 2, which I traded in. If the Note 4 is that much better again than the Note 3.....I'll have to think hard about it.

I'm curious in an example of how you found it (Note 3) better in every way? I still have a Note 2 which now runs KitKat so thinking about Note 4 upgrade, but still happy with Note 2 for now.

Can anyone give some insights what it's like lugging a Note around compared to a smaller screen phone?

I'm thinking of upgrading to a Note for the 4g, dual sim, and bigger screen. Not sure how convenient it will be lugging it around though. Right now I use a belt case but a Note is too big for that. A friend of mine just puts it in his pocket. He doesn't seem to have a problem but seems a bit big for that to me.

I have a Lenovo which is the same size as the Samsung Note - it's actually very good as you have no need to buy a tablet! After a few days you will start to wonder how you managed with a phone with a smaller screen! I don't often take it with me when I go out as I like to be " as free as a bird " some people live there whole life centered around there mobile phone. I prefer to talk to people " face to face " ...... F.J x

I did a quick pocket test with a note 2 before I bought mine years ago, fits fine and certainly not too big.

As for usage the large screen is amazing!

Im like the previous poster, note2 is fine and will upgrade when it dies. Sure the 4 is a little better but not worth spending that much on a phone every year.

Any upgrade from an iphone would be exciting. The Note 4 doesn't look much better than the 3 (which is great BTW). Save yourself some money and get the Note 3.

That is what I am thinking. Note 3 prices have definitely come down since the Note 4 announcement. I usually just buy a used one from the people who must always have the latest and greatest.

I've got note 3 and it really is brilliant.

Size. In the shop I had the same thought. It's massive.

Now couldn't go back to a smaller screen.

Mate has note 2 said it's battery is crap . And phone slow.

Just your luck. Or how much crap you download.

Dies any one know the release date for the note 4?

Price out at 24,900 on Thai mobile center. But no date

Price for the Note 4 at 24900 seems very good. I was thinking it would be much more than that.

Price today at Samsung for Note 3 is still 22900 baht. Staff were unsure when the Note 4 would arrive in Thailand.

When you say Thai mobile centre do they have a web address I can look at?

Price for the Note 4 at 24900 seems very good. I was thinking it would be much more than that.

Price today at Samsung for Note 3 is still 22900 baht. Staff were unsure when the Note 4 would arrive in Thailand.

When you say Thai mobile centre do they have a web address I can look at?

Www.Thai mobilecenter.Com

This one. Though it's in thai

you can look for the Note 4 in Early Oct.

The 2 and 3 were both released in Thailand in October each year.

I was waiting for the 4 to come out to get the price drop on the 3. Found a guy who decided to jump the gun a week early and give the price drop already 23K -> 18K

Happy with my Note 3 now.

I was waiting for the 4 to come out to get the price drop on the 3. Found a guy who decided to jump the gun a week early and give the price drop already 23K -> 18K

Well done for getting the Note 3. I am a firm believer in not buying the latest gadgets and buying the previous model.

This generally means you are buying a product that has been tested and most if not all of the bugs have been fixed.

However if the Note 4 is a reasonable price I will be sorely tempted to get it.

Any way once the Note 4 is released here I am hoping the Note 3 will come down to around 15k or less.thumbsup.gif

Well done mate.

You won't be disappointed.

It's a top phone.

You said you had a iPhone 3gs.massive improvement on that.

You can get kukool launcher and make it look like an iPhone if you like.

I like the big icons.

If someone has a note 2 then upgrade to a 4.

But to just keep buying the next model every year seems pointless.

3 to 4 seems slightly better but 1 to 4 suppose you'd notice a bigger improvement

post-221307-14116334212095_thumb.jpg

I have a Galaxy Note 3, a Galaxy S4 & S5 and an iPhone 5.......will replace them all for the 2 new iPhone6s coming in September

Interesting. I have an iPhone 5C and am thinking of going for the note 3/4. Any particular reason you are deciding to ditch the note?

I have a Galaxy Note 3, a Galaxy S4 & S5 and an iPhone 5.......will replace them all for the 2 new iPhone6s coming in September

Interesting. I have an iPhone 5C and am thinking of going for the note 3/4. Any particular reason you are deciding to ditch the note?

He wants a phone with a bend in it :-D

seems that its coming officialy on the 13th, here is from GSMarena

On the other hand, it appears that Canada will get it on October 17. For the UK, we might be looking at October 10 as the launch date, while most of Western Europe should have it available a week later, on October 17.

India could be receiving the phablet on October 10. At an event in Singapore, Samsung revealed that sales would commence over there on October 11, followed by Thailand on October 13, Myanmar on October 15, Cambodia on October 17, Vietnam on October 24, and Laos, Indonesia, and the Philippines on October 25.

link

looking forward to it,

cheers,