Aussie Partner Processing Wait times

Is there any one here that has there visa granted and lodged in the month of Feb 2014 and willing to give to pm me there name.. As I'm trying to build up a case on the fact there saying they are granting visas in order of received .!!

What you're asking for will have no relevance at all.

DIAC start processing the applications from date received,

not granting visa's.

As has been said many times in this thread, you cannot compare

other cases to yours as there are just too many variables.

I thought I read on here the average wait time is about 10 months.

You're likely to get yours this month.

DIAC start processing the applications from date received,

not granting visa's.

Will's logic is sound.

Woody... Just don't get it how they still be doing January and they approve one from Feb....

And this is what they email everyone......

In the interests of fairness, we process applications in the order in which they are received.

As per their email to you last month.

Will27 sorry mate but don't agree I know I'm doing every ones head in.... But getting processed in order which they are recieved means to me there granting them that way. I'm sure there taking note of the date there recieved cos if not they will be blowing out the 12 month period ...

My wife's got one name if we don't get anather we will go with that .. Let yous know how I go.

Will27 sorry mate but don't agree I know I'm doing every ones head in.... But getting processed in order which they are recieved means to me there granting them that way. I'm sure there taking note of the date there recieved cos if not they will be blowing out the 12 month period ...

My wife's got one name if we don't get anather we will go with that .. Let yous know how I go.

Luba

You don't have to agree with me.

You have it in an email from DIAC.

They start processing by date order.

For example, 2 applications received the same day get allocated to 2 different case officers.

One case officer may works slower, might have a bigger caseload, might have some time off sick etc etc.

What do you suggest DIAC would say if you said to them "Joe Bloggs lodged his application

a week after me and has had their visa granted and I haven't".

They will reply with something like this "we don't discuss others people cases. Each application will be

assessed on a case by case basis. You and your agent have been told the waiting time is up to 12 months".

And if you get a case officer whose having a bad day and has to take time away from processing to answer your email,

they might put yours at the bottom of the pile.

Like wood087 says, why rock the boat now?

Edited by Will27
  • Like 1

Ok new day .. Yes thanks to all here for the heads up. Did loose it yesterday my agent allso was against my idea.

As yous or probely have gatherd I'm younger then most here ..555

Not have the patience like most.

Got a bet on the Melbourne cup trying to take my mind of the visa .....hope yous have a win ?

Cheers !

• Like 1

Impossible to grant in the order they are recieved.

Example...

I lodge mine and the next in line is you...

My wife needs police clearance and medicals, but she cant for a month because she hurt her back, bed ridden.

But you guys have done everything already, no boxes left to tick...

So logically, your application overtakes mine...

Therefore yours will now be granted before ours.

Such is life.

• Like 1

keeping everyone guessing, another 309 granted today from the wives site in.............. 7 months

Oz

Yep I lodge my application all the boxes ticket no further papers were requested...

Joe blogs does the same 3 months later...

He gets visa ...

I'm still waiting ...

Mmmm,Taking Nice big breaths"

W T F? I'm joining Luba on this one. OZ you were a special case from memory....sheesh. This just says slap in ya face doesn't it.

Congrats mate! Happy for ya! Jealous, envious all at the same time :-) Half ya bloody luck, send some my way.

Edited by Gopro
  • Like 2

To be honest we are as surprised as all of you, happy surprised, but still surprised. The biggest being the instant 100, mind you on my application I didn't even ask for a 309. It said what type you are applying for and I just wrote 100. This is invaluable to our plans and really helped us out.

Oz

• Like 1

Well if Xen applied in June then we are now race buddies....

David48 Vs Woody087

Xen Vs Ozsamurai

Perhaps a beer at the new Thai Visa Lounge as a prize....

Oz

Good one Oz. Congratulations.

Guess i owe you a beer .

We now have to work out how to be in the same place at the same time to buy you that beer. I am planning, wishing and hoping to be in BKK in April next year to pick up my little darling /s and bring them home.

• Like 1

Well if Xen applied in June then we are now race buddies....

David48 Vs Woody087

Xen Vs Ozsamurai

Perhaps a beer at the new Thai Visa Lounge as a prize....

Oz

Good one Oz. Congratulations.

Guess i owe you a beer .

We now have to work out how to be in the same place at the same time to buy you that beer. I am planning, wishing and hoping to be in BKK in April next year to pick up my little darling /s and bring them home.

We applied in June aswell! Fingers crossed!