An amusing Thai moment, but with a Falang?

ppmacready

''But, she's a cashier''!

"But, she's special"!

'But, she really loves me"!

But seriously-

15 years ago I lived with a gentle women who rented motorbikes.

One day I could hear a German raising his voice to her and getting ruder and ruder.

I intervened.

He was arrogant, big, fat, very old, and could speak very little English.

''Why are you speaking English''? he frustratedly shouted at us.

Finally in desperation he shouted at us ''Why don't you speak German"?

I thought for a second.

"I think its because we won the war"! I stated

We looked each other in the eye for a moment and then both started laughing.

It defused the situation.

'She wants me to pay 30 baht for petrol'

''Well she gave you the bike with a full tank of petrol and if you don't bring it back full you have to pay.'' I explained.

"yes but not 30 baht"!

"Then take it to a garage and fill it up your self'' I explained.

Of he went.

When he returned 20 mins later, he apologised.

''Your girlfriend was correct it was 33 baht"!

Another satisfied customer!

• Like 1

What an an unorthodox lifestyle -- Even though he get beaucoup attention from a plethora of Thai females, he still gets an overwhelming desire to start topics to get even more ... Like Richard "Makin' copies" -- the guy who starts the topics'

I'm on here passing the time whilst recovering from Peripheral Neuropathy.

I notice your on here quite a bit your self sharing your 'pearls of wisdom'.

Is the complaint your suffering from incurable?

What an an unorthodox lifestyle -- Even though he get beaucoup attention from a plethora of Thai females, he still gets an overwhelming desire to start topics to get even more ... Like Richard "Makin' copies" -- the guy who starts the topics'

Sure -- and 10 posts of mine generally equal 1 of yours.

Sure -- and 10 posts of mine generally equal 1 of yours.

I think you would need 100 of yours to equal 1 of mine!

The other day I went to use the coin washing machine. I went into the nearby Family Mart to buy soap and then make sure I had 2 - 10 baht coins for the washer. I then saw that they had changed the machine to 25 baht so I had to go back to the Family Mart and then explain that I need 5- 5 baht coins instead. They said I had to buy something else so they could open the register to change the coins so I bought an Oishi Ice tea for ten baht.

Edited by JLCrab
  • Like 2

The other day I went to use the coin washing machine. I went into the nearby Family Mart to buy soap and then make sure I had 2 - 10 baht coins for the washer. I then saw that they had changed the machine to 25 baht so I had to go back to the Family Mart and then explain that I need 5- 5 baht coins instead. They said I had to buy something else so they could open the register to change the coins so I bought an Oishi Ice tea for ten baht.

why on earth did u want to wash your coins?

• Like 2

Sorry Khun Crab ... but for a one line sniper remark ... that was funny ... laugh.png

Edited by David48

Fine. This one's funnier: For the record Ive had an unusual, unorthodox , exciting, blessed, contented, happy life

From The Manchurian Candidate (1962):

Raymond Shaw is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

Pretty sure money laundering discussion is out of bounds.

"I think its because we won the war"! I stated"

That is a weird humor! Are you British?

If I would have been your customer I would have laughed so hard that I cause a motorbike accident on the way to the gasoline station.

One of the best jokes I ever heard....

Well gee I must admit that 'washing coins' bit went past me instead of my saying coin-operated washing machines. I have to remind myself before posting that I am running with the Chubby Brown crowd and check the urban slang dictionary for unintended double entendre