The shuttle between Suvarnabhumi and Don Muang

I arrive at Swampy from Manila at 23:50pm on Aug 3. I will stay in a nearby hotel and I have a flight departing the next morning from DM at 11:05am.

The hotel I am booked at has a free shuttle service back to Swampy. Where exactly should I have the hotel shuttle drop me off in order for me to register and catch the airport shuttle?

Thank you.

The free bus normally goes at 30mins and on the hour. You need your flight itinerary handy to board the bus. Tell the hotel shuttle driver you are going to DMK and he will drop you off near the bus. Very easy to locate outside the terminal at the arrival level.

The free bus normally goes at 30mins and on the hour. You need your flight itinerary handy to board the bus. Tell the hotel shuttle driver you are going to DMK and he will drop you off near the bus. Very easy to locate outside the terminal at the arrival level.

The bus actually runs every 12 mins from 8-11am and 4-7pm. Every 30 mins outside those hours.

The timetable is posted on the main shuttle thread, http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/705757-shuttle-suvanabhumi-to-don-mueang-back-to-normal-route/#entry8530482

It takes about 2 hours to take the shuttle bus to Suv from Jomtien(where we live - 2 blocks from the bus station) and they drop us off around Gate 4 on the 2nd level. We can take the shuttle to Don Muang between Gate 2 and 3 on that same level, so it's an easy transit....

Why would you not simply take a taxi, from Jomtein its 1200 including toll roads to BKK, or as I paid Jomtein to Don Muang 1400 baht. I don't get foreigners trying to save a few baht.

It's more than a few baht: the bus fare from Jomtien for 2 persons is 268 baht; the shuttle to DM is free. If my math is correct, I can pocket 1132 baht, plus any tip for the taxi driver....

Math maybe correct, for me the ease of taking a taxi is priceless.