Cars

Robby nz

As I don't want to upset Mr Boycie, or any other Mr Boycie and also as I don't want to bend the TVF rules, which have done already, although unintentionally and I apologize for that.

With this, I'm asking the moderators to delete my post # 386, as the picture although it was taken by me it was in the UK and not ii Thailand as the rules specify.

Thank you very much.

Nothing wrong with your post, TP1.

The thread starter did not mention Thailand. So, it's some kind of "wide world" here...

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

No Name car.... I looked all around it, nothing! It certainly stands out!

_MG_5940-13.jpg

_MG_5931-4.jpg

It a Honda........ Honda Prelude 2.2 Vtec + 4 wheel steering 1991 - 1998 I think they were made, good few about in Thailand

Edited by ignis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got a good deal on an "old" Isuzu 2.5 automatic for wifeys son...

Next year it's only 1.9 manual or 3.0 with heavily increased tax...

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1447340125.273548.jpg

?? Posted last week.... the updated pickup also gets improved cabin features and a new 1.9-liter Ddi Blue Power turbodiesel that replaces the 2.5-liter motor.

In terms of transmissions options, it will be available with a new 6-speed automatic with Genius Sport Shift (replacing the older 5-speed auto) and a new 6-speed manual gearbox

Read more: New Launch in Thailand: http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-industry-news/isuzu-th-launches-2016-d-max-with-new-1-9-liter-turbo-diesel.html#ixzz3rI8HdcaF

The updated, Thai-market Isuzu D-Max has made its way online. The tough-as-nails ute gets a new frontal design, revised cabin and — the biggest piece of news — the option of a new 1.9-litre turbo-diesel engine. It also appears that new six-speed manual and six-speed automatic transmissions will be available on the D-Max range — at least in Thailand... caradvice.com.au/isuzu/d-max/

The Newpaper we cannot mention also said 4 days ago. will have the new six-speed manual and six-speed automatic transmissions on the 1.9Ddi D-Max

Edited by ignis

Got a good deal on an "old" Isuzu 2.5 automatic for wifeys son...

Next year it's only 1.9 manual or 3.0 with heavily increased tax...

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1447340125.273548.jpg

?? Posted last week.... the updated pickup also gets improved cabin features and a new 1.9-liter Ddi Blue Power turbodiesel that replaces the 2.5-liter motor.

In terms of transmissions options, it will be available with a new 6-speed automatic with Genius Sport Shift (replacing the older 5-speed auto) and a new 6-speed manual gearbox

Read more: New Launch in Thailand: http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-industry-news/isuzu-th-launches-2016-d-max-with-new-1-9-liter-turbo-diesel.html#ixzz3rI8HdcaF

The updated, Thai-market Isuzu D-Max has made its way online. The tough-as-nails ute gets a new frontal design, revised cabin and — the biggest piece of news — the option of a new 1.9-litre turbo-diesel engine. It also appears that new six-speed manual and six-speed automatic transmissions will be available on the D-Max range — at least in Thailand... caradvice.com.au/isuzu/d-max/

Not what we wanted...