Where to Buy Typical Black Mans' Blazer

scorecard

Old man, all my jackets now too small, need a black blazer jacket for one half day event coming soon, probably never wear it again, don't want to get tailor made, just off the peg.

I've looked around but can't see any shops with black blazers in stock, anybody noticed them?

Thanks.

Change the topic title, you might get more replies. I don't know any black men in CM. Not sure what a typical black man is, or where he buys his blazers....

Sorry, Scorecard, just joshing....smile.png

Edited by MESmith
  • Like 2

If you only need for half day, maybe you can rent one?

There is a tailors shop in the old city just a few metres north of the Tamarind Village (walking) entrance. It does rentals for graduations as well as tailormade items. I would presume they rent Jackets/suits too. Sorry can't remember name will check when I go past. Rachapakinai Rd.

Change the topic title, you might get more replies. I don't know any black men in CM. Not sure what a typical black man is, or where he buys his blazers....

yeah but I read the headline exactly the same as you!

And only clicked on to see <deleted> a 'black man's' blazer was...

I fell for it too, looking for an avalanche of replies.

Don't think I'll be needing one but the answer would hopefully be the same place I can buy a typical White Man's Blazer.

Hang on, isn't the Blazer a Chevvy 4x4, in which case you want it 'pimped up'?