Jimmy Savile NHS abuse victims aged five to 75

webfact

Watch the Savile documentary with Louis Theroux, if there were any doubts about his oddness it was confirmed in that. As well as being a peadophile, necrophiliac, and rapist he was also a narcissist.

His friendships with Thatcher etc, kept him protected for a longtime, but there is no doubt he was a vile sexual predator, who had been given open access to some of the most vulnerable people around.
  • Like 1

Strange how you try to protect his virtues ....

As far as I am concerned he had no virtues, seriously weird in both looks and actions.
Living with his mom all his life has to be a gigantic warning sign to everyone.

Hear Hear' its self-evident not only was he a necrophiliac, perverted, nonce, he also looked damn ugly dripping in gold and shiny nylon track-suits with an eerie like presence that gave you the f***ing creeps ... There is more evidence than they had at the war trials at the Hague - so to speak. Why is it ANYONE in their right frame of mind' would even contemplate this Pedophile could have been innocent ??? Beats me !!!

• Like 1

If this were true, I would have thought it potentially more profitable to chase the concerned authorities that refused to act on the complaints, than a dead man. If it were common knowledge among police forces, every police force concerned needs to pay serious damages to the victims.

A conspiracy of children's homes and police forces to conceal child abuse seems a little unlikely though.

I am familiar with your posts on this forum and how you like to be an apologist for the sake of being a contrarian but given who and what you are trying to defend here as one of the most horrific paedophiles in UK history is low, even for you.  I know you are not from the UK so you do not understand what you are speaking on so just let it go and go and find another thread to spread your infinite wisdom on because you have shown you have zero credibility on this subject at hand and what you are doing is appalling.

There were many complaints made against Savile during his lifetime, but the complainants were laughed at. Some, from young girls at children's homes were even punished for reporting his attacks, including rape. Savile was protected by some very powerful and influential people indeed. Testimony from police officers investigating him at various times over the years state that they had thick dossiers on him, when they were ready to pull him in, orders came from on high not to do so,"In the public interest". Savile was a close friend of several members of the British royal family, Prime Ministers, he spent Christmas and New Year with the Thatchers on many occasions. Yet it was common knowledge amongst police forces that Savile was a sex offender. He must have been vetted by the security services before mixing with Royals and Prime Ministers. In his autobiography Savile openly boasted about his activities with under age girls, stating that he was "untouchable", because "if he were to be arrested he would take powerful people down with him".
This scandal does not begin and end with Savile and his crimes, a few household name pop stars and the like being pulled in is all well and good, it keeps the tabloid readers happy, but a desperate attempt is being made to keep a lid on the real scandal, that of senior members of the UK establishment being involved with Savile and his crimes. Google 'Elm guest house london", and Haute de Garonne childrens home Jersey, both ongoing investigations. But, drip by drip, the real story is unfolding, there will be some very worried people out there.

If this were true, I would have thought it potentially more profitable to chase the concerned authorities that refused to act on the complaints, than a dead man. If it were common knowledge among police forces, every police force concerned needs to pay serious damages to the victims.

A conspiracy of children's homes and police forces to conceal child abuse seems a little unlikely though.

There's a 'D Notice' on a lot of this. That means the press cannot report anything to do with the subject matter concerned for reasons of "national security".

Haut de la Garenne victims will have justice in the end, but in the meantime it's being covered up. Bit like this . . . 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/liberaldemocrats/10762182/MI5-and-Liberal-party-allegedly-covered-up-MP-Cyril-Smiths-four-decades-of-abusing-children.html

Edited by MJP

There were many complaints made against Savile during his lifetime, but the complainants were laughed at. Some, from young girls at children's homes were even punished for reporting his attacks, including rape. Savile was protected by some very powerful and influential people indeed. Testimony from police officers investigating him at various times over the years state that they had thick dossiers on him, when they were ready to pull him in, orders came from on high not to do so,"In the public interest". Savile was a close friend of several members of the British royal family, Prime Ministers, he spent Christmas and New Year with the Thatchers on many occasions. Yet it was common knowledge amongst police forces that Savile was a sex offender. He must have been vetted by the security services before mixing with Royals and Prime Ministers. In his autobiography Savile openly boasted about his activities with under age girls, stating that he was "untouchable", because "if he were to be arrested he would take powerful people down with him".
This scandal does not begin and end with Savile and his crimes, a few household name pop stars and the like being pulled in is all well and good, it keeps the tabloid readers happy, but a desperate attempt is being made to keep a lid on the real scandal, that of senior members of the UK establishment being involved with Savile and his crimes. Google 'Elm guest house london", and Haute de Garonne childrens home Jersey, both ongoing investigations. But, drip by drip, the real story is unfolding, there will be some very worried people out there.

There's a 'D Notice' on a lot of this. That means the press cannot report anything to do with the subject matter concerned for reasons of "national security".

D notices (DA notices after 1993) are voluntary advisories. They have no force in law and are not legally enforceable. Editors choose to obey them at their own discretion.

Guaranteed there will be a closed door at some point in these ''investigations'' as  many of those involved have the power to halt or reroute this investigation.

The Lord Lucan affair being a prime example of  influence socially and politically  as was  was the case to a lesser degree with the Kray brothers situation too.

The  people who have my sympathy are those who are totally innocent,  however because of their involvement as helpers care givers volunteers etc in the matter in a totally innocent and blame free way those individuals and groups are tarred with the same brush as pedophiles and fetishistic necrophiliacs by association with the matter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrophilia

• Like 1

I am familiar with your posts on this forum and how you like to be an apologist for the sake of being a contrarian but given who and what you are trying to defend here as one of the most horrific paedophiles in UK history is low, even for you.  I know you are not from the UK so you do not understand what you are speaking on so just let it go and go and find another thread to spread your infinite wisdom on because you have shown you have zero credibility on this subject at hand and what you are doing is appalling.

Advocating due process and rule of law is "appalling".
Are you sure?

I believe everyone is entitled to a fair trial in a court of law, no matter what they are accused of doing.
If you are familiar with my posts on any legal subject, you should have realized that by now. Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 2

Advocating due process and rule of law is "appalling".
Are you sure?

I believe everyone is entitled to a fair trial in a court of law, no matter what they are accused of doing.
If you are familiar with my posts on any legal subject, you should have realized that by now.

Just because he can never stand trial does not mean he never did the things he is accused of by 500 people and confirmed by the investigators in Operation Yewtree.  You saying "If this were true" means you are assuming that it is not true and given the overwhelming evidence that what he did is true makes your assumption appalling.

Just because he can never stand trial does not mean he never did the things he is accused of by 500 people and confirmed by the investigators in Operation Yewtree.  You saying "If this were true" means you are assuming that it is not true and given the overwhelming evidence that what he did is true makes your assumption appalling.

British law explicitly includes a "presumption if innocence" unless/until proven guilty in a court of law.
I'm astounded at you total disregard for your own laws.

I have also made no assumptions about Mr. Saville in any of my posts.
They have all been about law and justice. Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 2

British law explicitly includes a "presumption if innocence" unless/until proven guilty in a court of law.
I'm astounded at you total disregard for your own laws.

I have also made no assumptions about Mr. Saville in any of my posts.
They have all been about law and justice.

Being presumed innocent in the eyes of the law does not mean he did not actually do all of the vile things that he is accused of, which is what you stating when you say "If this were true".

Jimmy Savile is not a sexual predator.

Now does this mean

A. he was never actually caught in the act?

B he was found not guilty of sexual malpractices?

C.He vehemently denies such accusations.

D. he has never interfered with a child or a cadaver?

You pays your money and you takes your choice.

AoA, its relatively simple. The modus operandi of Pedophile, Necrophiliac, Rapist, Pervert, Jimmy Savile's abuse is now known to all and sundry and not just awash with theories that can't be backed up. His many different scaled victims will be denied the chance to see him prosecuted for his crimes now he's dead. You speak of legalities, people here speak of facts. Nobody can condone your persistent acts to portray him as INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY to be seen as any justification for these immoral acts of such mammoth proportions which are plainly seen as self-evident with overwhelming evidence that would have sent him back to the hospital (Broadmoor) which he used as his base for immoral acts 'so degrading' its difficult to put into words.

All your doing is getting tv members backs up for your continued comments about justice. What JUSTICE did his VICTIMS get !!!!!!

If your intentions are to get noticed on tv your certainly going about it in the right way or even the wrong way .......................

Strange how you try to protect his virtues ....

As far as I am concerned he had no virtues, seriously weird in both looks and actions.
Living with his mom all his life has to be a gigantic warning sign to everyone.

All of those unbelievable rumours about what he did with his dead mum's body after she died and she still lived with her for a time don't seem so unbelievable now the necrophilia angle with a children's morgue has been address publicly, does it?

AoA, its relatively simple. The modus operandi of Pedophile, Necrophiliac, Rapist, Pervert, Jimmy Savile's abuse is now known to all and sundry and not just awash with theories that can't be backed up. His many different scaled victims will be denied the chance to see him prosecuted for his crimes now he's dead. You speak of legalities, people here speak of facts. Nobody can condone your persistent acts to portray him as INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY to be seen as any justification for these immoral acts of such mammoth proportions which are plainly seen as self-evident with overwhelming evidence that would have sent him back to the hospital (Broadmoor) which he used as his base for immoral acts 'so degrading' its difficult to put into words.

All your doing is getting tv members backs up for your continued comments about justice. What JUSTICE did his VICTIMS get !!!!!!

If your intentions are to get noticed on tv your certainly going about it in the right way or even the wrong way .......................

If a crime has been committed against you, and you want justice.
Best to report it to the police and any other authorities you believe worthy of hearing your complaints.
Then keep on reporting the crimes until your case is heard and an official report filed.
If your allegations are dismissed at the time, records of your police report, social service complaint, etc. may come in useful at a later date.
In the USA, if you go into a police station and make a report, it is written down and filed, even if no action is taken.
Is it different in the UK?

Waiting 30 years or until the accused is dead, then making a report, seems a little strange to me.
I would want them punished the next day.
  • Like 1

Best to report it to the police and any other authorities you believe worthy of hearing your complaints.
Then keep on reporting the crimes until your case is heard and an official report filed.
If your allegations are dismissed at the time, records of your police report, social service complaint, etc. may come in useful at a later date.
In the USA, if you go into a police station and make a report, it is written down and filed, even if no action is taken.

Waiting 30 years or until the accused is dead, then making a report, seems a little strange to me.

You clearly don't know what you are talking about because everything you said should happen did happen which shows the failing with the system and the level of protection and cover up afforded to Jimmy Savile because of his connections to the elite, the dirt he had on them and the charity work he did.  Go and read up on everything and then come back with an informed opinion because you obviously haven't done any research on this case and you have shown you have no credibility on this subject.

I think, as always, you are just here to play devil's advocate and be a contrarian as usual but you have picked one of the worst threads to do it on.

Edited by KunMatt

You clearly don't know what you are talking about because everything you said should happen did happen which shows the failing with the system and the level of protection and cover up afforded to Jimmy Savile because of his connections to the elite, the dirt he had on them and the charity work he did.  Go and read up on everything and then come back with an informed opinion because you obviously haven't done any research on this case and you have shown you have no credibility on this subject.

I think, as always, you are just here to play devil's advocate and be a contrarian as usual but you have picked one of the worst threads to do it on.

Good on you KunMatt.

AnotherOneAmerican, is just being fairly toxic with his feedback that’s becoming irritating and repeating over and over his moronic views about justice, thus entering into boundaries that are like open sores to most individuals.  I have no patience or time for anyone who wear their so-called morals on their sleeves like badges of honour.  AoA, your note of discontent at 99% of tv members statements ‘so far’ should in most probabilities, have given you an idea, they know a lot more than You do coming from America since this is a UK case.

I'm not anti-social. I'm anti-b**ls**t !!!

The NEXT personal remark WILL result in a suspension.   You have been asked nicely.   This topic is about Jimmy Savile and his alleged crimes.   Restrict your comments to the OP and not to other posters.  

I will also remind posters that anyone is welcome to post their comments, regardless of nationality.   A while ago, some members decided that others had no business posting about US gun laws, that I idea also didn't wash.  

You have been warned.  

• Like 1

As vile Jimmy (anagram) paraded himself under the guise as a carer for children, elderly, sick and deprived citizens, the deranged pedophile took terrible advantage of his position of strength as a tool to embark on his filthy crusade to satisfy his lust that can only be accounted for on judgement day. Hope I'm in the queue to watch this twisted bar-steward get his comeuppance !!!!

Wasn't it Jesus that said something about casting the first stone?

As vile Jimmy (anagram) paraded himself under the guise as a carer for children, elderly, sick and deprived citizens, the deranged pedophile took terrible advantage of his position of strength as a tool to embark on his filthy crusade to satisfy his lust that can only be accounted for on judgement day. Hope I'm in the queue to watch this twisted bar-steward get his comeuppance !!!!

Wasn't it Jesus that said something about casting the first stone?

Don't quite get what your implying ?

he was friends with known paedophiles as Gary Glitter and murderers such as Peter Sutcliffe.

You can now add Rolf Harris to the list of paedophiles he was friends with and used to hang around with.

Many more details and crimes will come out about Jimmy Savile, Rolf Harris and other paedophiles because of Operation Yewtree.  Anyone who says that it is "flogging a dead horse" to pursue the accusations against Jimmy Savile does not realise the implications of what it has sparked and how far it will reach.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I am completely anti pedo and disgusted by them but you've got to laugh. This manic running around screwing 75 year olds and corpses and then gets an OBE.

You just couldn't make it up. Viagara made me do it your Honour.