Buying Flowers (Red Roses) For Arriving Wife

...why not buy them before you go to the airport....???

try the bars down in patts,that will make her think where you've been.

better off getting a one bar gold chain.

Why not greet her with her favorite snacks and drink, and take her to a romantic hotel with bath and massage, allow her to rest, swim in the pool, then take her out to dinner and dancing at her favorite places. Tomorrow is soon enough to go home.

• Like 1

Why not greet her with her favorite snacks and drink, and take her to a romantic hotel with bath and massage, allow her to rest, swim in the pool, then take her out to dinner and dancing at her favorite places. Tomorrow is soon enough to go home.

If I did all of that she would know that I had done something terribly wrong and wouldn't rest until she had found out what it was.

Give her a single red rose and a big hug and kiss , not over the top to rouse suspicion.

It's a good idea to buy red roses and surprise her at the airport.

If she becomes happy to see you with flowers, it means she still loves you, specially if she cries on your shoulder. Cry on shoulder means also ,she has done something wrong with another man while she is away and she is very sad about it ,that's why she cries on your shoulder...

If she tells you why do you spend so much money on flowers means that she is materialist , she should be more happy if you buy some gold for her. That means if you go to the airport with some gold , you never understand if she loves you or not.

If you go to the airport empty handed and she becomes happy, you see it in her eyes, THE HAPPINESS , then you ask her what does she want to do in the evening, that will make her more happy.

I have had many girl friends , some of them I gave millions of baht but never saw them happy, some of them I just go to meet them unshaved and no present at all but it made them very happy JUST TO SEE ME COMING,,,, that was enough for them , for me too.

But at the end I lost all my girl friends because of many unexpected reasons, now I know which one really loved me most, but it is too late , they are already past away, and I stay here in Thailand with a young girl , half of my age, I hope she loves me, but sometimes happens things and I see in her behaving that there is no love, that feeling you can feel immediately, because if you love somebody, YOU CAN NEVER BECOME ANGRY WITH HER, NEVER REAL ANGRY, if you see in her eyes the angriness ,means that there is no love. She only stay with you because she doesn't have any other choice. She wait for the next opportunity probably.....

That's life. What happens in the next life ? Who knows, maybe there is a better life. I shall go there soon, not many years left.

Wish you best of luck.

CHEERS.

My Thai daughter in law says for a present when you see your girlfriend/wife is to buy her perfume. they also last longer than flowers,flowers are to celebrate a special day. gold is not sentimental but perfume is sweet and personal!

If I did all of that she would know that I had done something terribly wrong and wouldn't rest until she had found out what it was.

Give her a single red rose and a big hug and kiss , not over the top to rouse suspicion.

Ah, well my lady trusts me, too bad yours may think you did something wrong. She may well think you don't care for her at all if all you give is a B20 rose--any decent-looking bar girl gets those from strangers. The day I planned should be enjoyed by the both of you. Your interest in spending that quality time with her should dissuade any fears she may have that you did something terribly wrong.

Gulap deang can be bought at any market, 4 for 20 baht so it's not seen in quite the same way as in the west- these are cheap standard flowers. Better would be something nicer smelling, a mali made of jasmine would impress far more.

If the roses would have raised her suspicions, this little scenario will probably make her a nervous wreck with suspicion and worry.

It's a good idea to buy red roses and surprise her at the airport.

If she becomes happy to see you with flowers, it means she still loves you, specially if she cries on your shoulder. Cry on shoulder means also ,she has done something wrong with another man while she is away and she is very sad about it ,that's why she cries on your shoulder...

If she tells you why do you spend so much money on flowers means that she is materialist , she should be more happy if you buy some gold for her. That means if you go to the airport with some gold , you never understand if she loves you or not.

If you go to the airport empty handed and she becomes happy, you see it in her eyes, THE HAPPINESS , then you ask her what does she want to do in the evening, that will make her more happy.

333.gif

Gezz, there is nothing wrong or guilty about buying your wife flowers. I would suggest you buy them before you go to the airport, most of the big roses are actually imported from China, not the Netherlands. (Of course many are from there as well)

If the roses would have raised her suspicions, this little scenario will probably make her a nervous wreck with suspicion and worry.

wow, how is it you managed to get into such a jealous and insecure relationship