Thai Military campaign nets millions of madness pills

webfact

I do not believe in those figures, they are all made up - which undermines the whole campaign. Or lies, lies, lies as public relations exercise

Hasn't the Junta closed down your red community radio station yet?

Alay wa?
Because you talk like a brainwashed person.

No ... he watches Blue Sky and ASTV ... they're more professional with THEIR brainwashing

Your comment doesn't make sense because then he would not have made his comment.

"Madness Pills"!

Having seen the effect these pills have on the brains of those who take them, I would say the name is very appropriate.

Having been stuck in a taxi, with a driver who had obviously just smoked (more then once), I agree. Very scary experience, with the potential to explode and get violent! Always make an excuse and get out and walk away!!

attachicon.gifIMG_0933.JPG Great news. My wife's 25 year old cousin who had just got her degree in accountancy had started a career in banking had it all wiped out. The evil that did it was her neighbor who was 16 year old boy high on yaba who shred her to pieces with a machete. This act of madness has ruined my wife's family and yes has also affected mine. Yes I think madness pills is a apt name for this evil drug and I hope the military wipe it out .

That's a terrible and shocking story.

Very hard to wipe it out. Cheap to make from easily obtainable materials and gives a good high, which with overuse rapidly descends into a very bad low. Its incredibly dangerous, especially in Thailand where people solve so many of their problems with a gun or a knife.

I wish they would get some perspective in the difference between banned substances and their dangers.

I do not believe in those figures, they are all made up - which undermines the whole campaign. Or lies, lies, lies as public relations exercise

Of course you don't....like most Red sympathisers, you don't want to hear or see good results. Have you got any information that contradicts the claims ??

Yes, keeping an open mind is an evil trait of the died in the wool red shirt.

Witness all these 'discoveries' of caches of guns, grenades and other armaments by the army. Now who, by nature of their job, just happen to legally have access to all sorts of guns, grenades and other armaments? Anyone? Anyone?

They all look pretty impressive laid out on a table, all labeled for the photo op but there's no way anyone can tell where these armaments really came from. Maybe some of the 'better dead than red' persuasion conveniently forgot how many times the army has guns, grenades and armaments stolen from their own secure armories over the years. By the way, I bet you won't see any of those thefts being reported now.

As for these drugs, where do they come from? Myanmar mostly? And who 'polices' the wild and remote Thai borders with Myanmar? Anyone? Anyone?

When your primary and mostly unsupervised task is the interdiction of drug smugglers (not to mention those that may already have special interests in keeping drug interdiction strictly within their remit), it's probably quite easy to divert some drugs for another 'Didn't We Do Well' moment for the sheeple.

Do you ever see the people arrested while making these guns and drugs 'busts'. Anyone? Anyone?

Of course you don't....like most Red sympathisers, you don't want to hear or see good results. Have you got any information that contradicts the claims ??

I don't bother, but you can scroll down the daily news on this forum and count numbers.

Those 300, 400, 1000, 4000, 20 or even 222 look like made up numbers. Even if the exact numbers are unknown, the should be "around" or 'below', 'over' next to those figures.

Some other posters also spotted, that those figures are taken from the sky.

To know, whether quoted results are good or bad, you have to compare them with the previous months, otherwise it's a propaganda exercise

Somebody's glass is "half empty" today

He just can't face the reality that the country is better off without Thaksin, PTP, UDD and whoever else on their side....

"Military campaign nets millions of madness pills"

You know, I've always wondered where Suggs and the Nutty Walk came from. They obviously took these pills and moved "one step beyond".

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh3uoA7vD88

I hope Suggs ain't deported to North Korea as that'll bust a blood vessel! Seriously though; it's a death sentence for anyone deported back there.

You could be right. I've no proof that these aren't made up in the same way that the rice figures seem to have been made up by the PTP government.

Have you based your assumption on any evidence at all or is it because it was done by those who overthrew the government you appear to have supported?

• Like 2

My wifes family live in North Thailand and her mother saw a BIB selling drugs to school children.

The guy saw she had seen his actions, she later had a threatening visit from said person

What sick people these are

If you had read the quotes competely, not just the first one that you wished to ridicule, it would make perfect sense

COMMENT: Hasn't the Junta closed down your red community radio station yet?]

RESPONSE: No ... he watches Blue Sky and ASTV ... they're more professional with THEIR brainwashing

Put simply, for the one who needs simplicity, my remark suggets that he does not listen to a red radio station, instead he listens to Blue Sky and ASTV, so it is irrelevent whether a community radio station is transmitting or not.

With reference to the possessive pronoun "your" used in the quote, I doubt he owns or operates a red community radio station.

They call them madness pills because most Yabba users have bad tempers, The drug leaves some thing in the system and they have rage moments, Maybe this would account for a lot of Thai women being over aggressive. Also many think they can fly, they jump of buildings and high places.. I would call them madness pills.

I know of a girl who use to sell Yabba for the police, Not by her own choice, The police would confiscate them from people, Then pass them on to be sold. Some thing went wrong and now she is in prison for a long time.

Edited by Thongkorn

Knew of a fellow who did meth for 15 years. His internal organs had aged to that of a 75 year old man, too bad his face didn't fare as well. He died at 39. He must of been crazy.

Madness pills ?

I just thought that there was a very high percentage of stupid people in Thailand.

Now I know the reason why

Well move outta here so the place can get smarter!

attachicon.gifIMG_0933.JPG Great news. My wife's 25 year old cousin who had just got her degree in accountancy had started a career in banking had it all wiped out. The evil that did it was her neighbor who was 16 year old boy high on yaba who shred her to pieces with a machete. This act of madness has ruined my wife's family and yes has also affected mine. Yes I think madness pills is a apt name for this evil drug and I hope the military wipe it out .

Your post depicts how dangerous methamphetamine (yaba) really is. If anyone is puzzled about where this drug is coming from, all you have to do is look at Burma (Mynamar). Thailand shares its border with a narco state. In any country, law enforcement intercepts a small percentage of illicit drugs entering their country. These seizures by the Thai military are significant, so you can imagine the amount of illicit drugs that flow into this country.

• Like 1

I do not believe you either.

How do YOU know they are false? Were you there, did you count them or what.

Just another one of your meaningless posts.

I have already replied why i don't believe in those figures

I don't bother, but you can scroll down the daily news on this forum and count numbers.

Those 300, 400, 1000, 4000, 20 or even 222 look like made up numbers. Even if the exact numbers are unknown, the should be "around" or 'below', 'over' next to those figures.

Some other posters also spotted, that those figures are taken from the sky.

To know, whether quoted results are good or bad, you have to compare them with the previous months, otherwise it's a propaganda exercise

Supportive evidence please.