If a Thai girl who's not a bar girl has a large back tattoo.......

ve7420

You think she's crazy? I heard normal Thai girls don't get Tattoo's on themselves

Just another over generalisation.

I know 3 or 4 Thai ladies ( that's I've known for in excess of 10 years plus, one of them since she was at school) that have Tattoos AND that have DEFINATELY NOT sold themselves for sex. One of them is just too ugly to sell it, nor would anyone normally be that desperate to buy something like that and another lady who's somewhat more attractive doesn't sell it but happily forks it left, right and centre (multiple Thai boyfriends) and the other couple are just regular Thai ladies I know well that have discrete Tattoos (&I wouldn't have necessarily known about the Tattoos as they are discretely placedand you wouldn't normally see the tattoos unless they wanted you to see them.

Some people like Tattoos.

I have a pet frog that has Tattoos, he use to invest into that for of art in his early years, now he seems more interested in other types of investments, you know the type that actually increase ones wealth, such as TGAU's, blue chip stocks and currency etc.

• Like 1

You think she's crazy? I heard normal Thai girls don't get Tattoo's on themselves

I know 3 or 4 Thai ladies ( that's I've known for in excess of 10 years plus, one of them since she was at school) that have Tattoos AND that have DEFINATELY NOT sold themselves for sex. One of them is just too ugly to sell it, nor would anyone normally be that desperate to buy something like that and another lady who's somewhat more attractive doesn't sell it but happily forks it left, right and centre (multiple Thai boyfriends) and the other couple are just regular Thai ladies I know well that have discrete Tattoos (&I wouldn't have necessarily known about the Tattoos as they are discretely placedand you wouldn't normally see the tattoos unless they wanted you to see them.

I have a pet frog that has Tattoos, he use to invest into that for of art in his early years, now he seems more interested in other types of investments, you know the type that actually increase ones wealth, such as TGAU's, blue chip stocks and currency etc.

I agree with you but most of girl are like what i post above.

Geez, stop taking things so personally

Im sure you know thai girls that have tattoos and are goood girls,

The point is from a general perspectivr

Geez, stop taking things so personally

Im sure you know thai girls that have tattoos and are goood girls,

The point is from a general perspectivr

What makes you think I'm taking it personally. I don't have a tattoo, my wife doesn't have tattoos, nobody in the family has tattoos with the exception of one of the wife's uncles who has a tattoo from a monk.

I am not offended by tattoos, I don't understand what part of my post you seem to be objecting to.

We've all seen what a tramp stamp looks like ;)

One of my ex's had some tattoos. She was not a bar girl for sure, but she wasn't near in intellect to the other girls I dated.

However, I am sure that when others could see them when we were together, they assumed she was a bargirl.

Here's some good advice, take each person as they come and decide from there.

My girlfriend is a nurse, degree, well educated, good family etc. but has back tattoos, not that good either.

Her friend is a tattooist and she likes them, I have a bunch myself and like them, simple as.

So you're pretty open-minded? How do you feel about nose rings? How about piercings and other facial ornaments? How about purple hair?

The question isn't whether one is allowed to have tattoos. It's freedom of expression and all that. The question is how do others (read society) view them. Simply saying that you "don't care what others think" doesn't answer the question.

• Like 1

If girl have tattoo it's mean she is open minded, adventurous, party girl. I guess.

Ya.

Yep, that pretty much fits the stereotype.

Rubbish. A tat means she's either:

1. a hooker

2. an ex-hooker

3. an undesirable misfit (who most Thai men wouldn't touch)

Edited by DaveWalsh
  • Like 1

My girlfriend is a nurse, degree, well educated, good family etc. but has back tattoos, not that good either.

Her friend is a tattooist and she likes them, I have a bunch myself and like them, simple as.

So you're pretty open-minded? How do you feel about nose rings? How about piercings and other facial ornaments? How about purple hair?

The question isn't whether one is allowed to have tattoos. It's freedom of expression and all that. The question is how do others (read society) view them. Simply saying that you "don't care what others think" doesn't answer the question.

Society views them in a certain way, as do members here obviously, I was pointing out that it's not always the case.

I'm sure I'm viewed as the tattooed farang stereotype as she is the tattooed Thai but what can you do?

Society views them in a certain way, as do members here obviously, I was pointing out that it's not always the case.

I'm sure I'm viewed as the tattooed farang stereotype as she is the tattooed Thai but what can you do?

I view everyone with a tattoo as low class.

Nationality and gender, not relevant to my judgement.

Not saying that low class people are bad in any way,

I know many low class Thai farmers who are very nice.

I also know many US forces men who are also both low class and great guys.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 1

I view everyone with a tattoo as low class.

Nationality and gender, not relevant to my judgement.

Not saying that low class people are bad in any way,

I know many low class Thai farmers who are very nice.

I also know many US forces men who are also both low class and great guys.

well thanks very much mate, so im low class,,lol ive only got 6 and had them when i was young and daft,

but im my opinion, what does it matter, if the OP like her?

jake

well thanks very much mate, so im low class,,lol ive only got 6 and had them when i was young and daft,

jake

What class would you consider a pig farmer?

One that mucks out his own pigs?

I'm happy to be corrected, if your opinion differs from mine.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

I don't really care what you wonder, if you're an that were to ask my GF any of these questions in my presence, you would need a dentist appointment... Capiche?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1405258995.989489.jpg

Suzuki GSX-R1000 L3 182 hp in-line 4 Superbike

Says the guy that rides a tank... Bet it's great in a straight line... cheesy.gif

If you are not willing to stand up for your wife / GF if someone were to insult her in public, it says all that needs to be said, about you...

Edited by Loptr

I don't really care what you wonder, if you're an that were to ask my GF any of these questions in my presence, you would need a dentist appointment... Capiche?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1405258995.989489.jpg

Suzuki GSX-R1000 L3 182 hp in-line 4 Superbike

Says the guy that rides a tank... Bet it's great in a straight line... cheesy.gif

If you are not willing to stand up for your wife / GF if someone were to insult her in public, it says all that needs to be said, about you...

I think you're confusing the GSXR with the Hayabusa.

As to your second point, agree 100% but take it to PM.

jake

What class would you consider a pig farmer?

One that mucks out his own pigs?

I'm happy to be corrected, if your opinion differs from mine.

you can have your opinion,

i keep and clean pigs because i enjoy keeping them, i dont want to just sit around when im on leave, so ive got the farm, yes it makes money but i really enjoy them,

we have just had a sow give birth, its great to see them grow out,

but if you say im low class because i have a farm then thats up to you,

should i also mention ive got shares in a few race horses and my mum used to breed them,

many high class people keep race horses

i think im just a normal working bloke not high class or low class, just because ive got a few tatts,

jake

• Like 1