want to buy OEM parts yamaha rx135i

i come from indonesia. i have yamaha jupiter mx a.k.a spark 135. i have project change my carburetor to electronic fuel-injection. but in indonesia that bike still use carburetor. because that i need some parts from thailand which already have OEM parts spark 135 injection.
some OEM parts is
1. rotor assy
2. stator assy
3. wire harness
where can i buy the parts needed to change my motorparts? website or anything else?
for seller who sell parts spark 135fi please help me!
please email me at [email protected]

Yamaha dealers can sell parts for Yamaha bikes.

Are you in Tahialand or your home country trying to have shipped?

I've owned both carb and fi Sparks.

Not much difference, so carb--> fi a lot hassle for little gain?

Edited by papa al

Yamaha dealers can sell parts for Yamaha bikes.

Are you in Tahialand or your home country trying to have shipped?

I've owned both carb and fi Sparks.

Not much difference, so carb--> fi a lot hassle for little gain?

i come from indonesia sir. in my country that bike still use carburetor.

can you help me to get that part from yamaha dealer and shipped to indonesia?hahaha

are you come from thailand right?

yes, i was hear that. my friend was modif fz150i (injection) and spark 135 (carb) with 200cc kit. both of them have same power(29hp).

why i realy want to swap my carb, because for the future all carb bike will be change with injection. for this moment many racing injection parts was born.

i am realy falling in love with yamaha spark x design, so i would not to sell my old bike with new injection bike. hahahaha

please another member in this forum can help me?

Selemat Pagi,

I do not see any performance advantage to changing but that is just my opinion. Most guys here who modify Yamahas with big bore kits do the opposite they replace the fuel injection with a carburetor. But if you really want to?

For instance i bought a wiring harness for a PCX it was about 2400-ish baht or 900,000 Rp. For that here I could buy two bigger carburetors. Then you'll need the throttle body, injector (650B),ECU, etc. Not really important as I once spent lots of money modifying a Supra-X to 115cc etc.

KICX0009.jpg

If we could figure out a way to transfer the money, in theory i have no problem with going to Yamaha to buy the parts as long as you tell me exactly what you want. But I still think simply changing from carburetor to FI is an OK hobby but not worth the effort from a performance point of view.

Selemat Pagi,

I do not see any performance advantage to changing but that is just my opinion. Most guys here who modify Yamahas with big bore kits do the opposite they replace the fuel injection with a carburetor. But if you really want to?

For instance i bought a wiring harness for a PCX it was about 2400-ish baht or 900,000 Rp. For that here I could buy two bigger carburetors. Then you'll need the throttle body, injector (650B),ECU, etc. Not really important as I once spent lots of money modifying a Supra-X to 115cc etc.

If we could figure out a way to transfer the money, in theory i have no problem with going to Yamaha to buy the parts as long as you tell me exactly what you want. But I still think simply changing from carburetor to FI is an OK hobby but not worth the effort from a performance point of view.

i have a planing to swap some part with fz150i or r15. i think both of them have same parts. just rotor and stator assy i dont have any information. are you have information about that parts? same with fz150i/r15 or not? i need to know how many pick-up sensor rotor assy on spark 135i and diameter of that. can you help me to find? for a while i was know fz135i/r15 have 12 pick-up sensor on rotor. if same i will swap all parts with fz150i or r15.

are you have price of rotor assy and stator assy from yamaha dealer?