Israel is using a sledgehammer to crack nuts

Lite Beer

What does Israel expect ?  They invaded the country, and enslaved the resident population..

Really? There has never been an Arab country called Palestine. The Arabs were the ones that started the conflict and they elected Hamas - a terrorist group - to govern them. I'm pretty sure that if they were "slaves," somebody that was not shooting rockets at Israel would be in charge.  whistling.gif

Israel is occupying thier land  and all this terror would stop if they gave up their  illegal occupation as demanded by the UN.

Rubbish, these crazy mofos cause terror every where and in every country they can, even in countries they already occupy. Move Israelis out to another location and they would cause terror to them there. Genetic v. Situational? I am leaning toward genetic inability to be happy, normal and not hate.
  • Like 1

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a good Jewish friend in Canada whose surname is Levi - No problem tracing that family back 2500 years to Israel!

Good for him. Everyone has an opinion. Most Jews support Israel and they are "knowledgable [sic] properly educated Jews" too. laugh.png

• Like 1

What does Israel expect ?  They invaded the country, and enslaved the resident population..

Really? There has never been an Arab country called Palestine. The Arabs were the ones that started the conflict and they elected Hamas - a terrorist group - to govern them. I'm pretty sure that if they were "slaves," somebody that was not shooting rockets at Israel would be in charge.  whistling.gif

Israel is occupying thier land  and all this terror would stop if they gave up their  illegal occupation as demanded by the UN.

Rubbish, these crazy mofos cause terror every where and in every country they can, even in countries they already occupy. Move Israelis out to another location and they would cause terror to them there. Genetic v. Situational? I am leaning toward genetic inability to be happy, normal and not hate.

If you did this to my land, I would hate you, regardless of my religious persuasion, I would also wish for your total eradication.

• Like 2

What part of this image do you not understand?

I understand that it is a fake map and it is ignorant to keep posting it as it has been discredited long ago. The Palestinian Arabs never controlled that land. A bunch of other people did.  giggle.gif  

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

I have a good Jewish friend in Canada whose surname is Levi - No problem tracing that family back 2500 years to Israel! His view is that what the 'Zionists' are doing in Israel and to the Palestinians is an absolute travesty and he is embarrassed to identify himself as a Jew. He says it is nothing short of ethnic cleansing and that no lessons at all have been learned from the persecution of the Jews during WW2, what the state of Israel are doing is engaging in terrorism and genocide! Now that is the view of a North American Jewish family - is he anti-semitic? I dare you !  

It gives me the slightest hope of faith in humanity when there are knowledgable properly educated Jews around who recognise the disgraceful unchecked behaviour of those occupying Israel. As he nicely put it, 'please do not think this happens in my name'!  Shame some of the uneducated clunks on here cannot see things for what they are. I am not supportive of either side but I know a playground bully when I see him and non of us find bullying acceptable, we all cry stop it, intervene. If I saw a playground bully at school I WOULD intervene, regardless of who the child belonged to. All we have at the moment are people egging the bully on and giving them a bigger stick to beat the small kid with.

You lot that scream - Hamas should arrest the killers of the youths - I ask you, how do you arrest anyone when the police and army have been destroyed and dismantled? I mean we have just had the chief of whatever pitiful police force they had blown into a thousand pieces - that's gonna help isn't it.

One day, you guy's will wake up and go <deleted>! and it will be TOO late

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men stand by and do nothing!

I don't care about sides. If you cannot work out what is right or wrong, if you cannot see what is happening with an honest objective eye, you are no different to the animals ordering the killing on both sides.

The uncontrolled, illegal settlement buildings continues, the land grabs continue and the complete ignoring of UN resolutions have continued for 30 years. It is totally unacceptable for any nation to use this type of force on the civilian population of any other nation. It was unacceptable in Iraq, It was unacceptable in Afghanistan and Pakistan and it is unacceptable in Gaza. Gaza is already in the stone age, they are not permitted to have concrete to build with and for Ulysses to honestly suggest they have luxury malls and are fat is preposterous. And what if they do Ulysses? Is that a luxury only you are entitled to? Are these people not permitted to live? And for Jingthing, the Palestinians tried negotiating peace without Hamas, Hamas were not always on the scene have you forgotten? But Israel never wanted peace they put more and more stringent conditions in place that became completely unacceptable, as they would do for anyone in any nation on earth. I have no idea why I have even typed this because those of you that are blind will refuse to open your eyes and see.

I also have a friend residing in Canada that is a descendant of Kris Kringle. He also has, DNA confirmed, reign deer that are direct descendants of Rudolph. He has assured me that Santa Clause is real.

I guess you are only as clever as the company you keep.

If you did this to my land, I would hate you, regardless of my religious persuasion, I would also wish for your total eradication.

Congrats. Says much about you. These guys are a bitumen an elephant, rub them a wrong way 10,000 years ago and they will come after you for the next 10,000 years. The point is, and I am speaking all issues not just Israel, these guys are causing terror any where and everywhere they can, even in Russia. Edited by capcc76
  • Like 2

I have a good Jewish friend in Canada whose surname is Levi - No problem tracing that family back 2500 years to Israel! His view is that what the 'Zionists' are doing in Israel and to the Palestinians is an absolute travesty and he is embarrassed to identify himself as a Jew. He says it is nothing short of ethnic cleansing and that no lessons at all have been learned from the persecution of the Jews during WW2, what the state of Israel are doing is engaging in terrorism and genocide! Now that is the view of a North American Jewish family - is he anti-semitic? I dare you !  

It gives me the slightest hope of faith in humanity when there are knowledgable properly educated Jews around who recognise the disgraceful unchecked behaviour of those occupying Israel. As he nicely put it, 'please do not think this happens in my name'!  Shame some of the uneducated clunks on here cannot see things for what they are. I am not supportive of either side but I know a playground bully when I see him and non of us find bullying acceptable, we all cry stop it, intervene. If I saw a playground bully at school I WOULD intervene, regardless of who the child belonged to. All we have at the moment are people egging the bully on and giving them a bigger stick to beat the small kid with.

You lot that scream - Hamas should arrest the killers of the youths - I ask you, how do you arrest anyone when the police and army have been destroyed and dismantled? I mean we have just had the chief of whatever pitiful police force they had blown into a thousand pieces - that's gonna help isn't it.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men stand by and do nothing!

I don't care about sides. If you cannot work out what is right or wrong, if you cannot see what is happening with an honest objective eye, you are no different to the animals ordering the killing on both sides.

The uncontrolled, illegal settlement buildings continues, the land grabs continue and the complete ignoring of UN resolutions have continued for 30 years. It is totally unacceptable for any nation to use this type of force on the civilian population of any other nation. It was unacceptable in Iraq, It was unacceptable in Afghanistan and Pakistan and it is unacceptable in Gaza. Gaza is already in the stone age, they are not permitted to have concrete to build with and for Ulysses to honestly suggest they have luxury malls and are fat is preposterous. And what if they do Ulysses? Is that a luxury only you are entitled to? Are these people not permitted to live? And for Jingthing, the Palestinians tried negotiating peace without Hamas, Hamas were not always on the scene have you forgotten? But Israel never wanted peace they put more and more stringent conditions in place that became completely unacceptable, as they would do for anyone in any nation on earth. I have no idea why I have even typed this because those of you that are blind will refuse to open your eyes and see.

I also have a friend residing in Canada that is a descendant of Kris Kringle. He also has, DNA confirmed, reign deer that are direct descendants of Rudolph. He has assured me that Santa Clause is real.

Or as credible as the stories you write.

I would also wish for your total eradication.

The Palestinians do a lot of wishing for people's total eradication too, but that is pretty much all they are able to do, which is why they are in the self-created pickle that they are in.
  • Like 2

Or as credible as the stories you write.

What would you like me to do, give his name and telephone number on line? No stories. First hand fact.

The Palestinians do a lot of wishing for people's total eradication too, but that is pretty much all they are able to do, which is why they are in the self-created pickle that they are in.

Israel has created the situation and forever brings up the holocaust in their defence.

Let us not forget that it was not just Jews but also gays,disabled, gypsies and Roma plus others that the Nazi's wanted to eradicate during WW2.

The right wingers in Israel are adopting the same attitude to their fellow human being in Gaza whereby one of their citizens is worth more than hundreds of innocent Palestinians.

International isolation removed apartheid in South Africa and this route will eventually rectify the balance between Galilee and the coast.
  • Like 1

. The Balfour Declaration was signed in 1917 - well before WW2 - promising the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people.

And what was done between then and the end of WW2 - Sweet FA

Until the question was raised of what to do after the war ...

Very convenient - we will use the Balfour Declaration as our excuse. Get them out of Europe. Problem solved.

I am not Pro Arab, or Pro Israel.

Just Anti Bully

You make it sound as if the west after the war couldn't wait to get rid of Jewish people? So the west was all anti-Semitic were they? I think you are over simplifying this for the sake of argument. You are factually wrong in that regard. 

The Balfour declaration gave British mandated Palestine to the Jews and Arabs for independent homelands. However Isreal was the only one to create that homeland. The UN voted to accept Israel as a nation state.

Really? There has never been an Arab country called Palestine. The Arabs were the ones that started the conflict and they elected Hamas - a terrorist group - to govern them. I'm pretty sure that if they were "slaves," somebody that was not shooting rockets at Israel would be in charge.  

Israel is occupying thier land  and all this terror would stop if they gave up their  illegal occupation

You mean like when they turned over Gaza to the Palestinians? That worked out real well. tongue.png

Gaza is a concentration camp with the border controlled by the Israeli military.
  • Like 1

I feel sorry for  Israel, they do need to show their strength otherwise these attacks will never end.

For how long do they need to flex their muscles?  They've been doing it for 0ver 60 years and it hasn't worked yet.

Of course it has worked. They are still there despite all their enemies and Israel is thriving.
It is the Palestinian policy of obstinacy that has hot worked out so well. They are the ones with no country of their own, while being ruled by corrupt fanatics who could care less about them.

Thriving?

It could not survive without outside help, economic or military.

I hardly call that thriving.

If you referring to US aid, you are of course aware its conditional.

Not only Israel provides invaluable intelligence to keep you safe, unless you think its red neck Johnny who gather all intelligence on the next bomb in US or attack on US citizens, but also part of this aid is that most of it, i believe 80% must be used on purchases from US.

May be you can name another recipient country of US aid with same or similar conditions

Then of course you are aware of Israeli inventions, if you not, you can always google it, and then thank Israeli inventor who made LCD screens a reality.

• Like 1

Israel has created the situation and forever brings up the holocaust in their defence.

No they don't. They already have a thriving country of their own and don't need to "defend" anything other than their borders. The might bring up the holocaust to remind Hamas that they are going to make very sure that it never happens again. In fact, I think that they are making their point right now, in a very convincing way. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 2

I have a good Jewish friend in Canada whose surname is Levi - No problem tracing that family back 2500 years to Israel!

Good for him. Everyone has an opinion. Most Jews support Israel and they are "knowledgable [sic] properly educated Jews" too. laugh.png

These Jews do not support Israel. Has this touched a nerve? How can this possibly be either off topic, or are we under censorship?

Seriously, there are Americans that don't support America, Russians that don't support Russia, Chinese that don't support China, Thais that don't support Thailand, and etc. that long diatribe is meaningless even if real as it is no surprise that some Jewish people may be angry with it not believe in Israel at the moment. Perhaps that is why they live in Canada now.
  • Like 1

Gaza is a concentration camp with the border controlled by the Israeli military.

Every single country on this planet controls its borders. 

Whats your excuse for Egyptian side of the border? It is also closed and tightly controlled by Egypt
  • Like 2

Last time i checked, Gaza was not occupied, unless you claiming Israel belongs to Arabs?
  • Like 1

Only Israel does not occupy Gaza, so how Palis feel in Gaza, they would want to take up with Hamas, their chosen government.

The economy of the Hamas administered Gaza Strip is severely hampered by Israel's almost total blockade, high population density, limited land access, strict internal and external security controls, the effects of Israeli military operations, and restrictions on labor and trade access across the border.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_Strip

They may not occupy it, but they sure do make life miserable for the folks living there.

Is there a law or rule they should or should not?

BTW, are you sure your not confused about this "Levi" being Jewish? I have it in good information, that "Amish Mafia" show, that Levi is Amish and head of the Amish mafia . . . Unless there is more than one Levi, but Levi seems to be a pretty common Amish name so maybe your confused and is is Amish which makes since if Amish people don't like Jewish people. I dunno.
  • Like 2

Please provide evidence to support your version of history

Let's make it easy on you.  Just provide the genealogy of Netanyahu and let's discuss his links to King David and the ancient kingdom of Israel.

Lets not change the subject or rhetoric.

A claim to a history was made, now back it up with evidence.

Please provide evidence Arabs owned the land or have the right to it?

Especially those who in reality can not even say their own origin properly since there is no letter P in Arabicw00t.gif so they are really Balestinians or Fakestinians

• Like 1

BTW, are you sure your not confused about this "Levi" being Jewish? I have it in good information, that "Amish Mafia" show, that Levi is Amish and head of the Amish mafia . . . Unless there is more than one Levi, but Levi seems to be a pretty common Amish name so maybe your confused and is is Amish which makes since if Amish people don't like Jewish people. I dunno.

Levi told me that he LOVES Israel. Maybe there has been a mix up.  laugh.png Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

I am always amazed at the ignorance of historical facts, and outright antisemitism and hatred towards Jews. They did not expel all the Arabs from their country around 1948-9.  It was in fact the Arab leadership that convinced many to leave. They lied and told their people that the Jews were committing atrocities against Arabs, thinking that would motivate them to rise up and fight. Instead the general population ran away. Abandoning everything, including their claim to property. About 600,000 people fled.This is referred to as "The Catastrophe" (Nakba). The Arab countries actively expelled Jews, and confiscated their property. Ironically, this was also about 600,000 people.  Funny how hatred works.  By the way, the ONLY Arabs with freedom and personal rights in the entire middle east live in Israel!

Do note the following FACTS:

"Crash Course on the Arab Israeli Conflict." Here are overlooked facts in the
current Middle East situation compiled by a Christian university professor:

BRIEF FACTS ON THE ISRAELI CONFLICT ( It takes just 1.5 minutes to read! 
It makes sense and it's not slanted. Jew and non-Jew -- it doesn't matter.)

1. Nationhood and Jerusalem. Israel became a nation in 1312 BCE, Two
thousand years before
 the rise of Islam.

2. Arab refugees in Israel began identifying themselves as part of a Palestinian people in 1967,
 two decades after the establishment of the modern State of Israel.

3. Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 BCE, the Jews have had dominion over the land for one
thousand years with a continuous presence in the land for the past 3,300 years.

4. The only Arab dominion since the conquest in 635 CE lasted no more than 22 years.

5. For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital Jerusalem  has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even when the  Jordanians occupied Jerusalem, they never sought to make it their capital,  and Arab leaders did not come to visit.

6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in Tanach, the Jewish Holy Scriptures. Jerusalem is not mentioned once in the Koran.

7. King David founded the city of Jerusalem. Mohammed never came to Jerusalem.

8. Jews pray facing Jerusalem. Muslims pray with their backs toward Jerusalem.

9. Arab and Jewish Refugees: in 1948 the Arab refugees were encouraged to leave Israel by Arab leaders promising to purge the land of Jews. Sixty-eight percent left without ever seeing an Israeli soldier.

10 The Jewish refugees were forced to flee from Arab lands due to Arab brutality, persecution and pogroms.

11. The number of Arab refugees who left Israel in 1948 is estimated to be around 630,000.The number of Jewish refugees from Arab lands is estimated to be the same.

12. Arab refugees were INTENTIONALLY not absorbed or integrated into the Arab lands to which they fled, despite the vast Arab territory. Out of the 100,000,000 refugees since World War II, theirs is the only refugee group in the world that has never been absorbed or integrated into their own people's lands. Jewish refugees were completely absorbed into Israel, a country no larger than the state of New Jersey .

13. The Arab-Israeli Conflict: the Arabs are represented by eight separate nations, not including the Palestinians. There is only one Jewish nation. The Arab nations initiated all five wars and lost. Israel defended itself each time and won.

14. The PLO's Charter still calls for the destruction of the State of Israel. Israel has given the Palestinians most of the W est Bank land, autonomy under the Palestinian Authority, and has supplied them.

15. Under Jordanian rule, Jewish holy sites were desecrated and the Jews were denied access to places of worship. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian sites have been preserved and made accessible to people of all faiths.

16. The UN Record on Israel and the Arabs: of the 175 Security Council resolutions passed before 1990, 97 were directed against Israel.

17. Of the 690 General Assembly resolution s voted on before 1990, 429 were directed against Israel.

18. The UN was silent while 58 Jerusalem Synagogues were destroyed by the Jordanians.

19. The UN was silent while the Jordanians systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives.

20. The UN was silent while the Jordanians enforced an apartheid-like a policy of preventing Jews from visiting the Temple Mount and the Western Wall.

a diatribe so you can excuse what Israel is doing today

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The good old saying" Truth hurts, does not it"

• Like 2

I wonder how Israel would react if around 150 of their innocent citizens had been killed by warplanes and missiles?

They have created the biggest gulag or concentration camp modern mankind has ever know and it is Gaza.

They have nuclear weapons but unlike Iran have never signed up to international agreements or weapons inspections.

The West Bank has been invaded by so called settlers from abroad who have developed an apartheid system with their own roads etc.

The only solution is the UN and civilised countries should ban all imports of Israeli goods and trade subject it's citizens to travel bans.

Look at what Christian Aid says about settlements.

"Christian Aid believes that Israeli settlements will continue to expand unless action is taken to stop them from being profitable.

For too long now the international community has condemned settlements as illegal, without taking concrete action to prevent them growing (both economically and in numbers).

Against this, the UK government describes them as the greatest obstacle to peace between Israel and the Palestinians."

http://www.christianaid.org.uk/whatwedo/middle-east/take-action-to-ban-israeli-settlement-produce.aspx

I would say in the same way as when 800 rockets are fired into Israelw00t.gif

• Like 2

Every single country on this planet controls its borders. 

Whats your excuse for Egyptian side of the border? It is also closed and tightly controlled by Egypt

Perhaps you would like to defend the slaughter of thousands of innocent Palestinians by the heavily armed
IDF as justified border control.

The current escalation will achieve nothing for Israel apart from highlighting on the world stage the imbalance
In their tactics.

As I have said before Israel needs economic and travel bans to bring them to some reasonable solution to the situation. Common sense suggest a two state solution will never work but the right wingers want a total Jewish state and will never allow integration.