3000 likes

kurnell

Perhaps the OP is lucky the "Not Like" thingy was disbanded........whistling.gif .............laugh.png

PLEASE, bring it back...........I would have been a champion, by now........whistling.gif

But Costas, what is there to 'not like' about you?

Perhaps the OP is lucky the "Not Like" thingy was disbanded........whistling.gif .............laugh.png

then

there was people like me that would wear the 'not liked' thing like a badge of honour. 55555

At the end of last year I had no likes, as I hadnt posted on TVF for some time and hadnt really noticed this new inclusion, then i started getting some notifications about somelikes this, some likes that and i thought

w t f?

at the moment, I think i have 3 or 4 hundred of them, which is quite outstanding imo as it proves theres more sick b@stards out there, not just me.

its all good.

bring back the 'your a fekkwit button' please george, that would be really popular, im guessin. wink.png

And all those likes were from me............laugh.png

• Like 1

then

there was people like me that would wear the 'not liked' thing like a badge of honour. 55555

At the end of last year I had no likes, as I hadnt posted on TVF for some time and hadnt really noticed this new inclusion, then i started getting some notifications about somelikes this, some likes that and i thought

w t f?

at the moment, I think i have 3 or 4 hundred of them, which is quite outstanding imo as it proves theres more sick b@stards out there, not just me.

its all good.

bring back the 'your a fekkwit button' please george, that would be really popular, im guessin. wink.png

And all those likes were from me............laugh.png

ohhh that kind of confirms it for me then, theres another sick b@stard like me out there. we really should meet up one day, together we would be unstoppable.............or something like that.

PLEASE, bring it back...........I would have been a champion, by now........whistling.gif

How bout a ' If I could Jam my number 10 size boot up ur @ass' button?

David, you keep sound like my wife......started getting worried.......whistling.gif

Are you making, sexual advances, at me?

Dear Kurnell ... starting this OP is really akin to 'Hey ... look at me ... see, I'm popular'.

Everyone is going bitch slap you for that.

There is one member here with 16,203 'likes'

Quite a few with 10,000 + 'likes'

Bitch slap? Better bring a friend

... laugh.png

Seems a little lonely on your thread there Dear kurnell.

No-one seems to be 'liking' it.

We will leave the ego-stroking to those you pay for company.

PLEASE, bring it ("Not Like" thingy) back...........I would have been a champion, by now........whistling.gif

David, you keep sound like my wife......started getting worried.......whistling.gif

Didn't you 'like' that?

• Like 1

Can I see pictures of your legs and breasts before I answer that ?

Dear Kurnell ... starting this OP is really akin to 'Hey ... look at me ... see, I'm popular'.

Everyone is going bitch slap you for that.

There is one member here with 16,203 'likes'

Quite a few with 10,000 + 'likes'

Bitch slap? Better bring a friend

... laugh.png

Seems a little lonely on your thread there Dear kurnell.

No-one seems to be 'liking' it.

We will leave the ego-stroking to those you pay for company.

Davardo, Can I be your friend, Kurnell has been longing for a slap for some time now. Perhaps we need a GROUP SLAP button whee a pop up is stuck to ur post after a certain amount of members hit the GROUP SLAP button.

Whadda ya reakon Kurnell, feel like a group slap?

attachicon.gifmoto.jpg

Good enough for you?

I'm hoping. you are the red one and yes, you need to be ridden. 555555

• Like 1

attachicon.gifmoto.jpg

Good enough for you?

I was thinking about tonights dinner w00t.gif , alas it might be breakfast after looking at that.......sad.png

• Like 2

Davardo, Can I be your friend, Kurnell has been longing for a slap for some time now. Perhaps we need a GROUP SLAP button whee a pop up is stuck to ur post after a certain amount of members hit the GROUP SLAP button.

I like the occasional whip and chain

I know you do big boy, I've heard the rumors & see some of your 'movie' rolls ;)

You know ur in for a treat when big davey takes his whip to ya :P

He likes to come across as mr clean daddy with the twin but his evil dark side comes out when he puts his leather mask on 555555

• Like 1

A post with an intentional misspelling of a member's name removed as inflammatory.

Dear Admin,

I'm always out of likes, can you please arrange a deposit into my account so I can award kurnell some more love!

Why does TVF treat me this way, my membership fees are paid up until the end of the month !

I like the occasional whip and chain

I know you do big boy, I've heard the rumors & see some of your 'movie' rolls wink.png

You know ur in for a treat when big davey takes his whip to ya tongue.png

He likes to come across as mr clean daddy with the twin but his evil dark side comes out when he puts his leather mask on 555555

Come now Khun neverdie ... only a man of a pure heart could father two sons with such joy in their heart.

20140702_112024LR_zps0023505f.jpg

p.s. ... I trust you've deleted that video of me in leathers and a flogger ... whistling.gif

LETS START A CAMPAIGN !

"Get Kurnell to pass 10,000 + Likes. If we had 100 members that all allocated Kurnell their daily 20, @ 2000 likes per day, we'd get him to overtake jingthingy by the weeks end. So how bout it. I will start off and allocate my daily 20, this afternoon when tywais gets off his backside and resets my doobie.

I need to find kurnells posts, maybe TVF s server will melt down ?

Brace yourself George and other computer nerds 55555

• Like 2

^ So cute. As I've said before, thank Buddha for the good looking mrs davardo, cos if those boys had daddy's face lol

I'm saving the really cute photos for their 6th month birthday ... then you will be sorry!

^ So cute. As I've said before, thank Buddha for the good looking mrs davardo, cos if those boys had daddy's face lol

I'm saving the really cute photos for their 6th month birthday ... then you will be sorry!

Sorry can't give. You any likes, all likes are being donated to Kurnell at present.

Brace urself Kurnell, perhaps lube up, ur about to be the centre piece in a 'like' gangbang.

Kurnell does Kansas !

Your medication is next to the bed yes? Absent minded soul

Doctor says I may as we'll save my money, medication is not working, beyond help I think were his words.

Please shut up & accept the likes graciously, soon you will be the new Jingthing. :P

• Like 1

Please fatten them up, I like children braised in spicey sauce & roasted over the coals, served up with potatoes & salad. :P Edited by neverdie