Bangkok: Teenagers set homeless people on fire

webfact

Maybe a little equal treatment would make an impression.

I agree 100%, and I did write why not put their hands in a wok full of hot oil. I was half-joking, but come to think of it... they would never burn somebody again!

I'm sick to death of all this PC murderers'/killers'/rapists' so called human rights. Deal to them what they dealt, and have done with it. Survival of the honest comes to mind!

If one has nothing to hide, then don't run. This applies to the West too, not only Thailand or Asia. Give them what they bloody deserve, and if it includes removal from the planet, so be it. They chose... they made choices - deal with the <deleted> results!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to believe this sort of thing happens, and unfortunately it is not just here either, I have read about the same thing happening in Australia, UK, and the US. It seriously makes me worry for the future, I know a hell of a lot of us got into trouble as teenagers, but this is not just another level as the saying goes it is a whole world away from what happened when I was a Kid.

I hope the injured get better soon and overcome the additional trauma this will put on them, I also hope the Police catch these so called humans and send a clear message to all that this can not and will not happen again.

I cant imagine in my wildest nightmare ever thinking of throwing petrol on someone and then setting them on fire.

How can anyone do this to another person, especially one that is disadvantaged as the homeless.

If you are that twisted as a teenager then you need to be locked up and never allowed to see the light of day.

• Like 1

These young people really make me wonder where this world is heading.

Id hate to be around in another couple of generations when these little b@stards have children that have children, I mean we are talking about little pr!ckz here with no concern for anyone except themselves.

The world would be a much better place without human beings, pity a couple of super nations will need to nuke em up to eradicate this dirty filthy vile creature & damage the earth beyond repair to get rid of the human.....theres no answer here........ and to think, if only parents could stop and teach their offspring a little respect.

Sorry if this sounds bad, but were their parents arsonists?? Who bred these armholes ?? I do understand some slip under the net BUT here the kids get a free style upbringing.

I will never forget a local Thai lady saying to me if my son gets killed on his motorbike we will make another son.

This family values--right and wrong --home care love with discipline. without this you get morons-armholes-thinking they are Arnies/Rambo's.

Thai soap opera do NOT help with their angry fighting rhetoric. Kids think it's normal behavior.

Schools give you tuition, home gives you behavior correction.

Edited by ginjag

It's hard to believe this sort of thing happens, and unfortunately it is not just here either, I have read about the same thing happening in Australia, UK, and the US. It seriously makes me worry for the future, I know a hell of a lot of us got into trouble as teenagers, but this is not just another level as the saying goes it is a whole world away from what happened when I was a Kid.

I hope the injured get better soon and overcome the additional trauma this will put on them, I also hope the Police catch these so called humans and send a clear message to all that this can not and will not happen again.

We got slapped around the ear, even by police. PC has taken over, and there's so many ready to sue for the simplest gain for financial advantage, nowadays.

I remember throwing a stone once, and was chased by a copper, and got a ruddy right slap around the ear. My Dad said I deserved it, for throwing the stone. I crapped myself, and was taught a ruddy good lesson, and I was grateful for it.

What happens nowadays? Lawyers and solicitors, attorneys or whatever one wants to call them, all get on the case and look for money, both for themselves and the so called 'victim' (attacker). Teachers get attacked in the West and they can't raise a finger, or they are sued, banged up and out of a job!

Until this PC malarky is re-written, the culprits will simply get worse, and get off Scott-free in the process. sad.png

• Like 1

Id hate to be around in another couple of generations when these little b@stards have children that have children, I mean we are talking about little pr!ckz here with no concern for anyone except themselves.

The world would be a much better place without human beings, pity a couple of super nations will need to nuke em up to eradicate this dirty filthy vile creature & damage the earth beyond repair to get rid of the human.....theres no answer here........ and to think, if only parents could stop and teach their offspring a little respect.

Sorry if this sounds bad, but were their parents arsonists?? Who bred these armholes ?? I do understand some slip under the net BUT here the kids get a free style upbringing.

I will never forget a local Thai lady saying to me if my son gets killed on his motorbike we will make another son.

This family values--right and wrong --home care love with discipline. without this you get morons-armholes-thinking they are Arnies/Rambo's.

Thai soap opera do NOT help with their angry fighting rhetoric. Kids think it's normal behavior.

When I was a kid my school inflicted discipline, as well as at home, BUT for sure my school wielded the big stick and pointed "most" in the right direction. I thank them for that............thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

When I was a kid my school inflicted discipline, as well as at home, BUT for sure my school wielded the big stick and pointed "most" in the right direction. I thank them for that............thumbsup.gif

yep, they lost it when thecuddly doo gooders. rolled in, can't cane the kids, can't smack em and don't speak harshly at em, supposed to praise the ones burning the schools down for their creative initiative.

we oughta burn the doo gooders and bring back the cane, quick smart, then call up most the parents and cane them first.

there needs to be new laws to stop red necks from breeding, about 80% of the community should be newked to stop the reproducing, so many freaks in society these days! it's the only way! short of a nuclear holocaust that is.

This is the outcome of growing up in a caring loving family atmosphere sick sociopath tendencies these kids need to be disciplined when young and taught right from wrong.

Maybe they should learn how to pick up bargirls from you, and their problems will be over.

This is the outcome of growing up in a caring loving family atmosphere sick sociopath tendencies these kids need to be disciplined when young and taught right from wrong.

Maybe they should learn how to pick up bargirls from you, and their problems will be over.

How old are you.? Real question........thumbsup.gif

Sickens me to the bones.

Pathetic useless teenagers. Never liked teenagers. Always something to prove and can only threaten people with less power than them.

I'll gladly beat them to death.

Hope these teens are arrested.

I agree 100% with your post. Problem these days schools are more restricted. Even families are but within the home you can get away with the more hard line treatment and cut out perks Kids hate not to have home perks. Yes I had the double wammy. MISS Homes was a boy hater, she had a half inch cane and it never left her hand. (bitch)cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Considering the media source and the homeless people who reported the isolated incident, as well as the small burn that had healed (a blister), I honestly have to wonder if they were simply drinking some high flash point liquid and it ignited when they lit up a cigarette.

doused with petrol and set on fire in their sleep

“After they did it, they laughed

(Accordingly) five teenagers on motorcycles threw petrol bottles at the two victims before lighting them on fire.

So the bikers threw petrol bottles in the dark at two sleeping men... in the dark... and the sleeping men got doused by the petrol. The bottles hit them and could not have broken without leaving more than a minor burn that heals within the time it takes an NGO to track them down - or - hit near them and broke, yet the most of the fluid managed to "douse" the men, even though the trajectory of the fluid would have continued in the direction of the throw. And now that this has occurred, for some reason the two homeless men are still sleeping after being "doused" by petrol after a loud smashing sound right next to them - or - still sleeping after experiencing the impact of being hit by bottles (that's plural) and emphatically experiencing the painful discomfort of having bottles smash into their bodies. And that did not wake them up?

So, whilst still sleeping, the bikers then go over to these two sleeping men, and then go through the exercise of lighting them on fire, not knowing exactly where to place their lighters against the men sleeping on the ground in the dark, and exactly where the petrol wet spots are on their bodies versus the other wet spots on their bodies. This is in the dark, by the way. Maybe the witness should be questioned, since he is the only witness and the victims were clearly passed out and awoke to hear the story from the witness.

And at the end of the day, only one of them suffers any burns... and that being so minor as to be described by the NGO as already healed.

A MIRACLE!!! Praise the Lord!

(Boonchoo) said that he left his home four months ago after contracting tuberculosis, as he didn’t want his relatives to look after him.

And in addition to this doubtful story, we have tuberculosis being spread around the streets from these people.

There are probabilities and there are possibilities. Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

A bit of exaggeration (a.k.a. a lie) is my guess.

Edited by cup-O-coffee
  • Like 1

yep, they lost it when thecuddly doo gooders. rolled in, can't cane the kids, can't smack em and don't speak harshly at em, supposed to praise the ones burning the schools down for their creative initiative.

we oughta burn the doo gooders and bring back the cane, quick smart, then call up most the parents and cane them first.

there needs to be new laws to stop red necks from breeding, about 80% of the community should be newked to stop the reproducing, so many freaks in society these days! it's the only way! short of a nuclear holocaust that is.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif New keyboard needed, wasted coffee, I'll smack your knees for that ND.laugh.png

• Like 1

Sickens me to the bones.

Pathetic useless teenagers. Never liked teenagers. Always something to prove and can only threaten people with less power than them.

I'll gladly beat them to death.

Hope these teens are arrested.

You were never a teenager?

Generalisations don't do much, I'm afraid.

As for beating them to death, doesn't that make you an angry teeanger again? whistling.gif

We're supposed to learn as we grow older, and not revert back to simplistic ways. wai.gif

Considering the media source and the homeless people who reported the isolated incident, as well as the small burn that had healed (a blister), I honestly have to wonder if they were simply drinking some high flash point liquid and it ignited when they lit up a cigarette.

doused with petrol and set on fire in their sleep

“After they did it, they laughed

(Accordingly) five teenagers on motorcycles threw petrol bottles at the two victims before lighting them on fire.

So the bikers threw petrol bottles in the dark at two sleeping men... in the dark... and the sleeping men got doused by the petrol. The bottles hit them and could not have broken without leaving more than a minor burn that heals within the time it takes an NGO to track them down - or - hit near them and broke, yet the most of the fluid managed to "douse" the men, even though the trajectory of the fluid would have continued in the direction of the throw. And now that this has occurred, for some reason the two homeless men are still sleeping after being "doused" by petrol after a loud smashing sound right next to them - or - still sleeping after experiencing the impact of being hit by bottles (that's plural) and emphatically experiencing the painful discomfort of having bottles smash into their bodies. And that did not wake them up?

So, whilst still sleeping, the bikers then go over to these two sleeping men, and then go through the exercise of lighting them on fire, not knowing exactly where to place their lighters against the men sleeping on the ground in the dark, and exactly where the petrol wet spots are on their bodies versus the other wet spots on their bodies. This is in the dark, by the way. Maybe the witness should be questioned, since he is the only witness and the victims were clearly passed out and awoke to hear the story from the witness.

And at the end of the day, only one of them suffers any burns... and that being so minor as to be described by the NGO as already healed.

A MIRACLE!!! Praise the Lord!

(Boonchoo) said that he left his home four months ago after contracting tuberculosis, as he didn’t want his relatives to look after him.

And in addition to this doubtful story, we have tuberculosis being spread around the streets from these people.

There are probabilities and there are possibilities. Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

A bit of exaggeration (a.k.a. a lie) is my guess.

I'd stick to the coffee, if I were you. The other stuff seems to be having a negative effect.

I guess, next, you're going to say the 13 year old girl didn't feel a thing because she was asleep?

Most parents and a hell of a lot of schools in Thailand beat children, that can also have the affect of making the children grow up to be violent adults. Obviously methods like that can help in disciplining children but it is not as if caning children will end up with a well behaved orderly society necessarily, if only life was that simple eh?

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif New keyboard needed, wasted coffee, I'll smack your knees for that ND.laugh.png

The sad part was I wasn't joking, but glad you liked my creative flare.

I'd love to walk around caning these young priks, it's long overdue and they're just begging for it.

I'd also like to cane the first Pratt that comes here to condone my suggestion, BECAUSE PRATT, you are the <deleted> reason little a.holes like this are roaming the streets, to hell with you and to hell with what ever you rode in on.

It's like a war zone out there, the elderly, the vulnerable, the decent people in society, we are like prisoners in our own homes meanwhile the vermin runs the streets and do as they please while the doo gooders moan on about 'rights' and 'child with ADHD' and all this sort if rubbish.

Burning homeless people, what's next?????

• Like 2

Think this post would have deserved a "must read" icon...

However, instead of having countless foreign language teachers begging for visas now and basically kicking them out of the country, officials should set their priorities straight and come down hard on those useless, jobless and clueless "Wai Loon" idiots wit their pimped up Finos and put them all in a boot camp and hard labour for a few years as soon as they are arrested for criminal activities. Parents are fined 100.000 THB and up depending on the charges. In a case like this, parents should be sentenced to pay 20k per month to each attacked homeless person for life.

The convict "Wai Loons" though go to supermax with forced labour. After, let's say 4 years of hard labour fixing roads, cleaning up national parks and trash sites, there will be a psychological evaluation, testing for lack of empathy, chronic bad behavioural patterns and readiness for potential violence... Any "Wai Loon" who fails the test is blacklisted as hopeless case and will remain a forced labourer for another 4 years. If he fails the evaluation again, he shall remain in supermax for the rest of his life.

HiSo brats should receive 8 years minimum and financial penalties for parents shall start at 500k THB since they would have had better chances to make a good person of their child, but failed. Honestly, I believe there are more bad HiSo brats out there than poor ones. They are just bored and start things like the OP and selling drugs on international school yards, like it happened at the British College in Phuket...

• Like 1

However, instead of having countless foreign language teachers begging for visas now and basically kicking them out of the country, officials should set their priorities straight and come down hard on those useless, jobless and clueless "Wai Loon" idiots wit their pimped up Finos and put them all in a boot camp and hard labour for a few years as soon as they are arrested for criminal activities. Parents are fined 100.000 THB and up depending on the charges. In a case like this, parents should be sentenced to pay 20k per month to each attacked homeless person for life.

The convict "Wai Loons" though go to supermax with forced labour. After, let's say 4 years of hard labour fixing roads, cleaning up national parks and trash sites, there will be a psychological evaluation, testing for lack of empathy, chronic bad behavioural patterns and readiness for potential violence... Any "Wai Loon" who fails the test is blacklisted as hopeless case and will remain a forced labourer for another 4 years. If he fails the evaluation again, he shall remain in supermax for the rest of his life.

HiSo brats should receive 8 years minimum and financial penalties for parents shall start at 500k THB since they would have had better chances to make a good person of their child, but failed. Honestly, I believe there are more bad HiSo brats out there than poor ones. They are just bored and start things like the OP and selling drugs on international school yards, like it happened at the British College in Phuket...

The finger points to the Parenting. In many cases this lack of discipline--OR over discipline for stupid kids. Parents in general are the problem, they do not know how to bring up kids.

Examples for not giving a toss.-----giving a kid the motor bike keys---have the teens come and go as they want-no house rules.-----Attitude--"my son can do no wrong"----knives and guns taken to schools---boys and girls drinking and smoking at earlier ages.----girls having sex at an early age and the "offending boy having to pay the girls parents 50,000 baht" and marry.------How many rural kids do family chores ??----dig and cultivate veg--clean the house-----++++++ there are a percentage that have family values but only some.

Is your icon you? The appearance of a pissed up Billy Connolly?

Did you actually re-read what you just wrote, or was it an intentional joke? blink.pnggiggle.gif

Is modern day culture here coming to the fore. We seem to read lots of this shit every day. Folk here seem to like taking photos of corpses, not just one with a phone camera, a crowd. I have my thoughts about it, and when my Aussy friend died the same stuff. Folk from around the world really are different, sadly.......sad.png

I agree mate, I can't get over the number of seemly normal Thai acquaintances/relatives I'm friends with on facebook who think it's cool to post pics of dead accident victims & worse... Then when you pass a RTA theres a crowd taking pics & vids but no-one actually trying to help the injured, what the <deleted> is that all about? are people here really that heartless???