Are there any buses to Ang Thong?

wellred

I would like to spend a day there seeing wat muang and the hell garden nearby. Are there any bus routes that would get me there or is a private taxi my best option?

According to google it's around 90mins away from Bangkok. I would say that's doable as a day trip. Anyone done this before and have any tips to share?

Thanks

By Bus

The Transportation Co., Ltd. provides daily bus services between Bangkok and Ang Thong. There are both air-conditioned and non air-conditioned buses leaving from the Northern Terminal Bus Station (Mo Chit 2) on Kamphaeng Phet II Road. For more information, please contact 0 2537 8055, 0 2936 2852-66, 0 2936 3603.

By Train

The Bangkok Railway Station (Hua Lumphong) is the major terminal where daily trains leave for Ayutthaya and on to Chiang Mai. To get to Ang Thong, one can take a train to Ayutthaya and then take a short bus ride to Ang Thong.

Sorry no tips info only but if you like you can buy me a few burp.gif.pagespeed.ce.RBpw6FUyRR.gif

Edited by Brit_Doggie

hello. I live in Angthong, just 2 km from Wat Muang. I thing the more easy is to come with small Van bus doing Bangkok Angthong, every hours from Victory moment (100 bath) taxi must know. From Angthong I can pickup you at Van bus station because no taxi at Angthong and bring you at Wat Muang. It Will be a pleasure for me and my thai wife

Are you in bkk for holidays? when do you plan to visit Muang?

If you are interested, sent me a mail at [email protected] or phone me at 0926864495

Edited by Richard Mambour
  • Like 1

hello. I live in Angthong, just 2 km from Wat Muang. I thing the more easy is to come with small Van bus doing Bangkok Angthong, every hours from Victory moment (100 bath) taxi must know. From Angthong I can pickup you at Van bus station because no taxi at Angthong and bring you at Wat Muang. It Will be a pleasure for me and my thai wife

Are you in bkk for holidays? when do you plan to visit Muang?

If you are interested, sent me a mail at [email protected] or phone me at 0926864495

Thanks for the offer. Sent you a PM.

^^^^, enjoy yourself there, its a great day out, not only the hell park but the statue can be seen for miles.

My faith in TV has been restored, what a nice offer by a complete stranger to another.

To Richard M, I salute you sir, a gent, what a nice gesture.