Sucker Sam?

pomchop

KeyKnock Kris

(sorry mate)

Be careful he will hunt you down, I think he can take you David biggrin.png

You think so Robin Hood ... laugh.png

yes Davey boy there's a few of them robins about with the surname bar-sads.

Sucker Sam?

Gullible George?

Naive Ned?

Without meaning to start an alliterative altercation, is it possible that people posting posthaste could perhaps postulate whether perchance your naming scheme permits non alliterative alternatives such as "people willing to spend more for stuff that they deem to be worth the price"

T

• Like 1

KeyKnock Kris

(sorry mate)

Be careful he will hunt you down, I think he can take you David biggrin.png

You think so Robin Hood ... laugh.png

yes Davey boy there's a few of them robins about with the surname bar-sads.

I've actually met robblok ... that's why I can poke a bit of fun at him.

I'd think could take both kris and myself ... he's a big boy.

Sucker Sam?

Gullible George?

Naive Ned?

Without meaning to start an alliterative altercation, is it possible that people posting posthaste could perhaps postulate whether perchance your naming scheme permits non alliterative alternatives such as "people willing to spend more for stuff that they deem to be worth the price"

T

That's rich coming from a Tight Thakkar ... rolleyes.gif

I think in Thailand they will call "Jai dee" if it is somebody who is generous and "Panya on" if he is a fool that gets scammed easily. There is a big difference between being generous and being easy to rip off.

• Like 1

T

Oh please not another sinsot debatelaugh.png

Edited by mrtoad

Sucker Sam?

Gullible George?

Naive Ned?

T

Dear delightful David,

Tight tenacious Thakkar treats his none too trivial treasure as one would -- with respect; spending variously and wisely on wine and women--wouldn't you?

T

• Like 1

T

Oh please not another sinsot debatelaugh.png

Don't despair, dear Toad. Dowry debates, desirable though they may be, aren't on the menu here. This is more about whether one prefers rice or risotto, based purely on what either costs.

T

Sucker Sam?

Gullible George?

Naive Ned?

T

Dear delightful David,

Tight tenacious Thakkar treats his none too trivial treasure as one would -- with respect; spending variously and wisely on wine and women--wouldn't you?

T

Indeed Khun T I would ... you keep that treasure close to your chest ... laugh.png

You've been a Cowboy too long now to be rustled or Street hustled.

• Like 1