blue cake and mayonnaise o pizza?

catweazle08

so i was on this little thai market strolling around.

i saw these three "cakes", but im not 100% sure about it

is it a blue, green and red cake they offer on the picture attached? what´s that about?

and in another stall, i saw these small thai-pizzas, but i had the strong impression, that they didn´t put cheese on it, but more likely mayonnaise?! can anyone confirm this? mayonnaise on pizza?

i also found one of these sushi-stalls, where one piece of sushi costs 5 baht. i love it! smile.png

post-188625-0-53265200-1405909642_thumb.

post-188625-0-69669300-1405909763_thumb.

Extract from "Britishvisaforum.com".

So, I was in this little English market and I saw these "cakes" but I'm not sure about it. They were plain, undecorated brown, sad things. What's that about? Don't they know about food colouring?

In another stall, I saw these dishes of English Thai curry. They had no chillies in them, they used milk instead of coconut cream and they used parsley instead of corriander. Milk instead of coconut cream? Can anyone confirm this?

I also found a butcher who sold pig tails for a pittance! I love it.

Mayo in pizza seems to be a Japanese thing which caught on here years ago. I live in one of the Japanese enclaves in Bangkok and the local Japanese pizza shop does a range of mayo toppings.

The cakes are gelatine cakes, we buy them for daughter's birthdays, kids love the colors and little mess for clean-up.

Bought some pizzas at a kiosk outside a 7-11, I don't think they had cheese but they squirt ketchup and mayo on top, it's like a fake pizza.