Luxury Yachts Anchored in Chaweng Beach Area

For the past few days I have seen four nearly identical 50M+ white yachts anchored off of Chaweng Beach. I don't mean to make a political statement, but I know that Suthep and the military are on the island, so did they arrive on these yachts? If not, does anyone know who owns them?

Monks travel frequently, especially millionaire monks, plus Suthep and his son own hundreds of rai on Samui and he has been spotted many times here recently and over the years. So, he might possibly be visiting, but I will wait for verification in the press. Anyway, whether he is here or not is not important, just curious as to who owns the four yachts.

Monks travel frequently, especially millionaire monks, plus Suthep and his son own hundreds of rai on Samui and he has been spotted many times here recently and over the years. So, he might possibly be visiting, but I will wait for verification in the press. Anyway, whether he is here or not is not important, just curious as to who owns the four yachts.

Go & ask?wink.png

• Like 1

So you see some rich people and somehow link it to Sutep ha ha that's quite funny.

I sore a dog crossing the road yesterday it must mean that david become is here

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1