2014/15 Prediction Comp

mrbojangles

Don't forget fellow predictors, only one Banker per week is allowed, irrespective of the amount of games that are played in that week. A week is classed as Saturday to Friday.

A few have sent in their predictions with 2 Bankers this week as the prem are all playing twice, so just wanted to clarify to all. wai.gif

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, I thought it was me. I think I managed to get it through via my iCloud account.

redrus

Its an English language forum laddie.

Two match suspension please mrboj. B)

What's up with ya man....? :lol:

redrus

I've just put another sheet up that covers just the xmas and new year period. So no excuses for blaming the festive booze ups and being late tongue.png

Not sure you're referring to in this forum, all T total aren't we. ;)

I've never missed 1 single week I'll have you know :lol:

redrus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Beers on you this weekend BigToe! biggrin.png

As you know its the London derby this weekend so will be out and about to watch it....probably not the usual spot due to a saucy issue there last time.....facepalm.gif

Send me a PM and maybe we can meet up for a pint. wink.png

There's a break in the prem this weekend so I am doing the next set of sheets. However, I notice on Sat 7th March there is only one fixture that weekend QPR V Spurs. Does anyone know why there is only one game that weekend? I can't yet see any FA Cup fixtures that weekend.

Next set of sheets are up. Please notice of the only game on 7th March and the note I have made.

Did anyone work out why only one game is on?

No, not yet. I can't find any Internationals or domestic cup fixtures for that week at all, so it's currently got me baffled

Next set of sheets are up. Please notice of the only game on 7th March and the note I have made.

Did anyone work out why only one game is on?

No, not yet. I can't find any Internationals or domestic cup fixtures for that week at all, so it's currently got me baffled

They've just announced the 6th round of FA cup is on 6th and 7th of March

Archived