2014/15 Prediction Comp

mrbojangles

Next set of sheets are up. Please notice of the only game on 7th March and the note I have made.

Did anyone work out why only one game is on?

No, not yet. I can't find any Internationals or domestic cup fixtures for that week at all, so it's currently got me baffled

They've just announced the 6th round of FA cup is on 6th and 7th of March

Cheers BB. Thought it maybe something like that but it was strange how there was nothing there at all except for the one match.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Scores and the next set of sheets are up chaps.

Just to warn you....I've got a CCTV camera hidden in BigToe's favourite watering hole....if I see any envelopes getting passed along you are both busted. whistling.gif

How old are you Smokes. Thought you'd be more tech savvy. BigT and me only deal with electronic transfers nowadays thumbsup.gif

Scores and the next set of sheets are up chaps.

Just to warn you....I've got a CCTV camera hidden in BigToe's favourite watering hole....if I see any envelopes getting passed along you are both busted. whistling.gif

How old are you Smokes. Thought you'd be more tech savvy. BigT and me only deal with electronic transfers nowadays thumbsup.gif

Electrowhaaaat?

Sent from my ZX81.

14 F off...... ohmy.png

See I stay out of the *dosh league, do 'most' oft sheets and I'm still shhhhheeeeeite..!!

laugh.png

redrus

I'm always glad to see your name on the list mate. giggle.gif

HahahahahHahahaha :lol:

redrus

14 F off...... ohmy.png

See I stay out of the *dosh league, do 'most' oft sheets and I'm still shhhhheeeeeite..!!

laugh.png

redrus

HahahahahHahahaha laugh.png

redrus

Bent refs....Manchester....now what made me think of that.....? w00t.gif

Great score redrus....one day I'll top the week! thumbsup.gif

14 F off...... ohmy.png

laugh.png

redrus

HahahahahHahahaha laugh.png

redrus

Bent refs....Manchester....now what made me think of that.....? w00t.gif

Great score redrus....one day I'll top the week! thumbsup.gif

:lol:

I think that's my first time mate.

redrus

I love the optimism Smokie 55555 - Tell me when is Hell going to freeze over cheesy.gif

BT coffee1.gif

Time to get a new system tried out for next year....hmmm......whistling.gif

Hahaha, yeah my 'pin the tail on the Donkey' method needs revising too... :lol:

redrus

I love the optimism Smokie 55555 - Tell me when is Hell going to freeze over cheesy.gif

BT coffee1.gif

Hahaha, yeah my 'pin the tail on the Donkey' method needs revising too... laugh.png

redrus

I've heard mrboj drives out to the sand dunes each Friday evening and meditates for an hour before beginning work on his predictions....accompanied by a bottle of his hooch no doubt! biggrin.png

BT coffee1.gif

Hahaha, yeah my 'pin the tail on the Donkey' method needs revising too... laugh.png

redrus

I've heard mrboj drives out to the sand dunes each Friday evening and meditates for an hour before beginning work on his predictions....accompanied by a bottle of his hooch no doubt! biggrin.png

Nah Smokes. My method is similar to Russ's except I remember to catch the donkey every week biggrin.png

redrus

Nah Smokes. My method is similar to Russ's except I remember to catch the donkey every week biggrin.png

Living where you do, it's what you do with em when you catch em that worries me. laugh.png

redrus

Gents. Just noticed there has been an additional match put up since I did the spreadsheet. Aston Villa V QPR on Tuesday. Please make sure you send me that prediction as well. I have also amended the spreadsheet in the pinned topic for downloading.

Archived