2014/15 Prediction Comp

mrbojangles

It was fun and as long as I finished above smokie,which I think I did I'm in every time.

Cheers for taking the timeout to do it.

I Agree Stoney nice to beat Smokie but he did do better as only 3rd bottom this year. cheesy.gif

I for one looking forward to the Pints he is buying burp.gif

Thanks again Mr Bo and I will contact The "STAR" re payment as I believe he likes paypal ??

BT biggrin.png

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was fun and as long as I finished above smokie,which I think I did I'm in every time.

I Agree Stoney nice to beat Smokie but he did do better as only 3rd bottom this year. cheesy.gif

Thanks again Mr Bo and I will contact The "STAR" re payment as I believe he likes paypal ??

BT biggrin.png

I'll be in the pub a week on Monday between 4-6 pm collect then or lose out. tongue.png

Typical Scot only wants to buy the pints in Happy Hour. biggrin.png

BT

BT biggrin.png

I'll be in the pub a week on Monday between 4-6 pm collect then or lose out. tongue.png

Typical Scot only wants to buy the pints in Happy Hour. biggrin.png

BT

BT biggrin.png

An apple never falls far from the tree mate....you should know that! laugh.png

What's the prize? Got 3rd in ours, 400bt a week and I think I get about 40,000 smile.png

so join ours next season and lets see how you do. seems that i see a lot of your posts stating how well you have done "after the event" so to speakwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Answer the question then.

I might quote the odd result, but in fact as you should know, it's much harder than it looks.

We do 20 games a week on our coupon, all the prem + some scottish and lower leagues.

There are 40 points available per coupon, one each for the right result and the correct score.

The average winning score this year is just under 13pts a week, and that's with 50-odd fairly knowledgeable people doing it.

The last few weeks of the season the average has been about 9 pts!

BT biggrin.png

Paypal is preferred. PM me for my details. Thanks.

BT biggrin.png

Paypal is preferred. PM me for my details. Thanks.

No one rushing to pay up.biggrin.png

Can I make a suggestion?

Just set up a league in SuperBru

It does all the scoring and rewards with bonus for exact scores, correct winning margins, etc.

Sorts the wheat out from the chaff and they send out a reminder every week.

Plus you just bang your scores in on the Interweb so no admin.

The main comp is the one for most. I believe that mrbo uses excel to calculate scores.( i used to do it all by hand sad.png ) So he then updates the dosh league from these scores. Cant see the need for another program on the web. But hey ho. Up to mrbojangles.

Could we run the 2 concurrently for one season, as a trial...? Then decide.

redrus

You're always forgetting to submit predictions for one comp never mind two tongue.png

No bother, I still beat Smokie, imagine what I could do if I did submit every week. [emoji23][emoji85][emoji23]

redrus

Could we run the 2 concurrently for one season, as a trial...? Then decide.

redrus

You're always forgetting to submit predictions for one comp never mind two tongue.png

No bother, I still beat Smokie, imagine what I could do if I did submit every week. [emoji23][emoji85][emoji23]

redrus

I know about your deal with mrboj when you forget to submit.

You Mancs don't fool me! ;)

Archived