2014/15 Prediction Comp

mrbojangles

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gents. As some of you have noticed, the Liverpool v Hull game has moved to next week.

Some of you have noticed and not included the prediction and most have included it in this weeks. So instead of me having to amend the current sheet, I'll input the score you've sent and include the results in next weeks scores. Obviously, if you want to change the prediction before next week that's fine just let me know.

Those who haven't included it this week can send me the prediction anytime before next week.

But PLEASE REMEMBER it will not be in spread sheet for next weeks games. wai.gif

• 2 weeks later...

FINALLY!!

981_fit512.jpg

I thought for a second MrB had inverted the table.biggrin.png

Shhh its my moment of glory....don't spoil it. biggrin.png

Congratulations Smokie on being first this week it has only taken 8 season's i.e. less time than Spurs have taken to win the League. Have Spurs EVER been in the Champions league ?

ps It is proving hard to help you catch up clap2.gifbiggrin.pngcoffee1.gif

BT

FINALLY!!

981_fit512.jpg

Congratulations Smokie on being first this week it has only taken 8 season's i.e. less time than Spurs have taken to win the League. Have Spurs EVER been in the Champions league ?

BT

We made the Quarter Finals BT...when did your club last manage that? :D

FINALLY!!

981_fit512.jpg

BT

Scores are up and you win this week BT biggrin.png

FINALLY!!

981_fit512.jpg

BT

Scores are up and you win this week BT biggrin.png

Thanks Mr Bo for checking results, could not let Smokie get carried away with winning "ONE" week. Looking forward to next year as I am definitely not going to win this year. I do hope all will re enter and that you will keep going Mr Bo.

As your report card says Smokie " MUST TRY HARDER" cheesy.gif

Thanks Guys for a good competition this year.

BT biggrin.png

• 2 weeks later...

See if you can get Mark Lawrenson to join y'all next year. You should have no trouble defeating him. I see he is on 259 points (having predicted the result of only one match last week and no perfect scores). Random weekly semi-celebrity guests who love football are on 255 points. Why Beeb continues to carry Lawro, dog only knows.

Bob's sentiments echoed here ! Lots of fun the prediction contest and yes, more participants would make it even more interesting. I'd like to see Chiccy and Carmine ante up. Stevie as well.

clap2.gif

What's the prize? Got 3rd in ours, 400bt a week and I think I get about 40,000 smile.png

so join ours next season and lets see how you do. seems that i see a lot of your posts stating how well you have done "after the event" so to speakwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Archived