toilet paper verses water spray which cleanest

opalred

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never got the hang of the bum gun. What do you use to dry yourself with after your douching?

A dedicated hand towel which is laundered regularly. IS THAT TOO HARD to comprehend?

Don't forget, most places have paper towels. Not only for the hands. I use the blow drier, put that takes some flexibility...and just doesn't look right when someone else walks in.

Yeah great all the Thais see this fat falung hanging his ass out infront of the handdryer!

• Like 2

Never got the hang of the bum gun. What do you use to dry yourself with after your douching?

A dedicated hand towel which is laundered regularly. IS THAT TOO HARD to comprehend?

Don't forget, most places have paper towels. Not only for the hands. I use the blow drier, put that takes some flexibility...and just doesn't look right when someone else walks in.

Yeah great all the Thais see this fat falung hanging his ass out infront of the handdryer!

Yeah, well...with all the sin sot being paid out, they will get over it. Who cares?

wai2.gif

Edited by slipperylobster

Yes, it is. Can you please explain what is a "dedicated hand towel", I have white hand towels and a couple of other colours but not sure if I have a dedicated one.

Thank you for putting that picture in my head! clap2.gif

• Like 2

obsolete debate.

Thai people have chosen loo paper already.

Toilet paper aisle is the fastest growing in every supermarket nationwide.

Malls have certainly chosen toilet paper in their toilet.

It's O- V- E- R

obsolete debate.

Thai people have chosen loo paper already.

Toilet paper aisle is the fastest growing in every supermarket nationwide.

Malls have certainly chosen toilet paper in their toilet.

It's O- V- E- R

yes it is not water or paper.....nothing wrong to have both in the bathroom. I think I even saw these "wet" toilet papers in the supermarket. And for the wife...."opalred" should buy her a washing machine. I think the cheapest top loader are approx. 6000 Baht. Than she has no problem with dirty underwear.

You are 200 % right the debate is obsolete since 5-10 years at minimum.

Seriously, we've gotten with the program. I love the "toilet sprayer" (I'm not going to call it by the cruder name) and to answer the question of what one uses to dry -- well, a that's why there's still a place for toilet paper in the bathroom, despite what the Thai people think.

But, I've come to realize that toilet paper, especially those little single sheet tissues often dispensed in restaurants are great. The Scott brand with the cute golden retriever puppy on the package are now known as "puppy wipes" in our household. A couple years ago Scott gave away plastic dispensing boxes if you bought a six pack of wipes. Within a couple months, I'd acquired enough plastic dispensing boxes to have puppy wipes strategically placed on every end table, countertop, desk and coffee table in our condo. We now buy puppy wipes by the pallet and use them where Kleenex, paper towels and toilet paper in rolls would have formerly been used.

Edited by NancyL

Bum gun totally foreign for me. I take a shower immediately after. If irregular because of some <deleted> food, then shower at the earliest opportunity. It's called personal hygiene. What a ruckin horrible thread!

Seriously, we've gotten with the program. I love the "toilet sprayer" (I'm not going to call it by the cruder name) and to answer the question of what one uses to dry -- well, a that's why there's still a place for toilet paper in the bathroom, despite what the Thai people think.

But, I've come to realize that toilet paper, especially those little single sheet tissues often dispensed in restaurants are great. The Scott brand with the cute golden retriever puppy on the package are now known as "puppy wipes" in our household. A couple years ago Scott gave away plastic dispensing boxes if you bought a six pack of wipes. Within a couple months, I'd acquired enough plastic dispensing boxes to have puppy wipes strategically placed on every end table, countertop, desk and coffee table in our condo. We now buy puppy wipes by the pallet and use them where Kleenex, paper towels and toilet paper in rolls would have formerly been used.

Not everyone would agree...:)

Edited by evadgib

I am surprised people don't use the "Search" feature before posting. I think this has been discussed at least half a dozen times in my years of lurking and after joining a few years ago. Its better to resurrect an old thread

Anyway bum guns as they seemed to be called , I prefer AW (A$$ Washer) are the best. However I also have a back up which are baby wipes. They work very well and have anti bacterial agents. Great for hands as well. Toilet paper is a thing of the past for me.

• Like 2