The Box - The End

somchai69

Very useful thread. Just come back from 5 weeks in the UK, where of course there was no need for me to d/l from the box. So was shocked when I hit the zxcv.fm landing page yesterday to find it had gone (seems there was no email to members about its demise, unless the spam filter removed it for me!).

After a few minutes of panic, came here for info and have already managed to get a sign up on TVchaos, and so my Corrie fix has been supplied smile.png

If anyone has an invite to TD, it would be very much appreciated wai.gif.pagespeed.ce.ptXUXgG4cA.gif

I can have a TD invite sent to you. PM a working email address to me and i will take care of it.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very useful thread. Just come back from 5 weeks in the UK, where of course there was no need for me to d/l from the box. So was shocked when I hit the zxcv.fm landing page yesterday to find it had gone (seems there was no email to members about its demise, unless the spam filter removed it for me!).

After a few minutes of panic, came here for info and have already managed to get a sign up on TVchaos, and so my Corrie fix has been supplied smile.png

If anyone has an invite to TD, it would be very much appreciated wai.gif.pagespeed.ce.ptXUXgG4cA.gif

Go to torrenting.com. Same stuff, same rules. The torrenting link is at the bottom of the page on TD site - but few people look down that far ;)

I have two excellent sites I belong to however I cant offer either invites or the addresses as they are both private entities. However with the demise of zxcv.fm originally ''The Box,'' I took advantage of the current T.V.Chaos sign up.

My verdict, an excellent offering of material much like the box used to offer.thumbsup.gif

I switched to TVChaos after the demise of the Box in its original format. Yes there is plenty of good stuff there but with some restrictions.

Plenty of old tv series that I had forgotten about that pass an hour or two in the evenings, Bullman, Boon, Taggart and many others.

The main problem for me with TVChaos only is the lack of other really good stuff that is available on the likes of torrentday or torrenting. Such as the new season of Hell on Wheels and the likes of The Following, The 100 and loads of other good stuff.

At last I too found a good site where I can d/l V8 supercars. Racing at its best and better than F1 could hope to be.

x speeds is like a cross between tv chaos and torrent day......imho prob the best all round torrent site out there.......

Reviews - http://torrentinvites.org/f36/xspeeds-xs-general-2014-review-90424/

http://mediatorrents.net/trackers-reviews/3267-xspeeds-2014-review.html

Edited by properperson

<snip>

the likes of The Following, The 100 and loads of other good stuff.

<snip>

Thanks for the heads-up! Downloading all now from TD!

Enjoy smile.png

Woo-hoo! w00t.gif Just noticed that Dichen Lachman is in "The 100"!

She's one of those bit-part actresses that gets my juices going...

post-35489-0-37789500-1407343078_thumb.j

<snip>

<snip>

Enjoy smile.png

attachicon.gifDL.jpg

You be careful where you drip those juices whistling.gif

Does anyone still have any invite codes left for either XSpeeds or TorrentDay? Both of those sites need invites for new signups.

By the way, TV Chaos is currently open for new registrations. I joined a couple of days ago.

I'd also recommend Torrenting for UK TV programs.

Nothing comes even close to TheBoz/ZXCV for the sheer range of stuff available. Very sad that they closed down.

Enjoy smile.png

attachicon.gifDL.jpg

You sure she's a she? [emoji41]

Sent from my SlimKat OnePlus using Tapatalk

Enjoy smile.png

attachicon.gifDL.jpg

You sure she's a she? [emoji41]

Sent from my SlimKat OnePlus using Tapatalk

You've been going down Sukh soi 4 too often... tongue.png

Sent from my Desktop PC using Firefox

Nothing comes even close to TheBoz/ZXCV for the sheer range of stuff available. Very sad that they closed down.

x speeds does.....

XSpeeds is still asking for an invite code for new registrations, so I haven't been able to get in yet. I'm still looking for a code if anybody has one please.

TheEmpire and TheGeeks aren't currently contactable.

Checked both with "down for everyone ..."

Both sites are up, so it is just us (3bb Thailand?) that cannot get them.

Hmm. Interesting, annoying and slightly worrying. I got there using another <cough> version of Firefox, but they do say on the login page: "The use of ANY kind of anonymizing/Proxy/Tor service will result in an immediate disabling of your account."

So I'd better just wait and see what happens tomorrow.

Hmm. Interesting, annoying and slightly worrying. I got there using another <cough> version of Firefox, but they do say on the login page: "The use of ANY kind of anonymizing/Proxy/Tor service will result in an immediate disabling of your account."

It's back again post-35489-0-30628900-1408687321.gif

It's back again attachicon.gifphew.gif

Does the geek.bz have much on it, obscure stuff etc? If so anyone got an invite? wink.png

Does the geek.bz have much on it, obscure stuff etc? If so anyone got an invite? wink.png

"The Geeks is an eLearning tracker, created to include topics and disciplines which are not directly covered by our sister sites. Subject areas include a broad range of academic disciplines, general and technical knowledge. Our main focus is to build and provide a community for people interested in enriching their minds. A place where knowledge seekers can interact, educate and constantly improve themselves, regardless of their station in life."

I use it mostly for Thai language stuff.

Before giving you an invite, I would need proof of your good ratio on other sites. PM me.

"The Geeks is an eLearning tracker, created to include topics and disciplines which are not directly covered by our sister sites. Subject areas include a broad range of academic disciplines, general and technical knowledge. Our main focus is to build and provide a community for people interested in enriching their minds. A place where knowledge seekers can interact, educate and constantly improve themselves, regardless of their station in life."

Before giving you an invite, I would need proof of your good ratio on other sites. PM me.

Thanks for description, the web site doesn't say much. Not quite what I was looking for so will pass.

Thanks for description, the web site doesn't say much. Not quite what I was looking for so will pass.

Yes, there are some amazingly weird - and disappointing - sites out there. biggrin.png eg. Karagarga, TheShow and several others that I joined, but rarely visit.

I loaded Pbay browser and a torrent download app on my Samsung 3 here in Singapore.

I noticed it would let me load a couple TV shows and then the ISP seemed to throttle my feed to an unworkably slow rate. It wasnt until I deleted the torrent client that I got me speed back.

Been too scared to try it agin here in Singapore.

I've never had that problem with Starhub (though moved to streaming shows/movies via XBMC about 6 months ago so it could be a recent clampdown).