What crazy things does your dog do.

We have a couple of Bankaus...one of them the runt of the litter is a little slow through inbreeding but one of the nicest dogs you could get and a good friend of mine.

At 7am every morning the music starts and he goes and sits erectly at the front gate and sings to the music,  He then listens carefully to all the talking and when its is finished relaxes and comes back to the house.  Only time he makes that noise.  

What strange things does your dog do?

• Like 1

My Jack Russell will not abide snakes anywhere near the house. He has successfully engaged, fought and conquered every one he has sniffed out. No matter it's size or its toxcicity, he has skillfully and naturally engaged them. King Cobras notwithstanding. He is 6 years old and very fast and clever. I pray he never gets bit and I have a massive dose of liquid vitamin-c on standby in the fridge if it happens. According to dog forums on the internet, vit-c in massive doses works on venomous snake bites for dogs. Amazing Thailand. Edited by CMCMANGOMAN
  • Like 1

My Jack Russell will not abide snakes anywhere near the house. He has successfully engaged, fought and conquered every one he has sniffed out. No matter it's size or its toxcicity, he has skillfully and naturally engaged them. King Cobras notwithstanding. He is 6 years old and very fast and clever. I pray he never gets bit and I have a massive dose of liquid vitamin-c on standby in the fridge if it happens. According to dog forums on the internet, vit-c in massive doses works on venomous snake bites for dogs. Amazing Thailand.

Worth MORE than his weight in gold.

• Like 1

We have 6 dogs...sometimes it's like a loonie bin around our house.

Two Black Labs and one Golden Retriever/Lab mix....they like to

go outside and play in the rain & mud...especially if it rains the day

after they have a bath. Then there's Gladys, rescued from a raging

storm drain 5 years ago; when ever Somchai delivers a new gas

cylinder she hides, when he leaves she runs to the back of the

house and barks at it...all the fur up on her back etc...etc. Then

there's Sunshine...just a mutt with attitude who likes to kill snakes

and small monitor lizards then play show n tell in the house with us.

Then there's Buster...our Thai Ridgeback...he seeks solace in and

with my companionship when the girls go dog crazy...which is a daily

event. Then at night the big oaf wants to sleep on my head. And he's

the first one to react when a stranger comes around...get's himself

all evil looking, snarling & baring teeth & slobbering...but he's really

a big baby.

My 16 year old American Eskimo abuses me if I come home 10 mins late to feed her.

Not a dog but a cat.

My huge white Persian with blue eyes, comes to bed at 5 am and screams directly into my ear. When I fall out of bed in shock or jump like crazy, he just walks away and goes back to sleep. Edited by konying

Mine sleep all day, waking up just to eat and scratch themselves, stay up late, constantly whine incoherently, Yakity yak with others of their kind about god knows what...oh, wait...it's summer vacation and those are my kids.

Nevermind...

T
  • Like 1

over 3yrs.ago I started a thread"does your dog amaze you" well ours certainly does,besides talking to everyone in his doggy talk,we can be out walking and if he wants a no.1 he will moo-moo [doggy talk] and make for home,he will not empty in the street.

then there was a time in the garden I caught him shaking a tree with a nest in it,yep he got the eggs.his latest is to shake the cherry tree trying to get them to fall.and when the icecream man comes round as soon as he hears the music he goes nuts.

FOR A CORNETTO.thats our son and heir.  AVATAR ON THE LEFT.

Got a 4 yr old ShihPoo.  His favorite game involves a tennis ball, and a larger soft rubber ball that squeaks when you squeeze it.  For the tennis ball, he will bring it to me, then "fight" with me as I try to take it from him.  I'll throw it and he flies after it and we repeat till one of us is tired.  Pretty much the same with the other ball, except he will stand back away from me and deliberately bite down on the ball to make it squeak.  Anytime we leave the moo ban with him, when we come home, as soon as we pull in the moo ban's electric gates, he wants out of the car so he can run the 200 or so meters to the house.  At night, anytime after 10 pm, if we put one of his little shirts on him and tell him "Ok", he runs upstairs and goes to bed. He kills mice by biting them to break their backs, then barks like mad till we come dispose of if, but will only bark at an injured bird till we come help it.

I have 5 dog's and one cat. They all have their own personalities, but the cat has the most. She was rescued from the street after the mother was killed by a car. Meow is her name, and she has bonded with me as her mother. She comes up on my lap, puts her head under my arm pit and suckles for as long as she wants. She is my baby, yes indeed.

I have 2 dogs. They are the best of friends and entertain each other endlessly. One is 3 and the other is 2. I had to have them neutered because they stopped being friends. Now they are good again. They love food but they love riding in my sidecar motorcycle even more. They each have a trick they do when it's time to eat. One stands up on his hind legs - a stand up not a sit up and the other turns in a full circle at least once maybe 3 times. I never taught them this or required it. The one who goes around looks me in the eye before eating as if to say thanks. The other one just chows down. The one who chows down learned that he can put his paw in his bowl to hold it still when he's down to the last few bites. The other one pushes his arounf with his nose as he licks it clean..

Not so much crazy as remarkable. My soi mutt eats everything from road kill to the snakehead carcasses my neighbors throw him and has not had a sick day since he showed up here a few years ago. Wish I could be so lucky.

My dog (a mutt) thoroughly enjoys licking his own b@lls. He does this so often and with such relish that I believe he should be the Alpha of a new breed - "The Balldog".

• Like 1

Our Doberman tries to bite my balls when Im pumping the wife on the sofa.

why don't you let him have a go.wub.png

I should of wrote, Our Female Doberman tries to bite my balls when Im pumping the wife on tbe sofa:-).

Our Doberman tries to bite my balls when Im pumping the wife on the sofa.

why don't you let him have a go.wub.png

I should of wrote, Our Female Doberman tries to bite my balls when Im pumping the wife on tbe sofa:-).

I have had a few 2s up with a nice pair of females.biggrin.png

our boy done it this morning on the second time around the block he started to pull,no time to sniff or cock his leg up,straight home through the gate off with his lead,he shot into the garden RELIEF should have seen the expression on his face,then 3laps around the house.had to get the wf.with the doggy scoop and put it in tv.'s favourite paper.

I have two miniature poodles of 6 and 8 years old. The elder is completely blind due to cataract, so the younger one helps him to find the right way when we go out. By the way the blind poodle has accustomed perfectly and goes out without the leash and almost never gets in any trouble like hitting something with his head.

Another thing they do it waking me up at 6 AM every day to go out and take breakfast. The elder dog wakes up the younger by a short whine. Then the younger boy turns his hands paws to me.

We have a couple of Bankaus...one of them the runt of the litter is a little slow through inbreeding but one of the nicest dogs you could get and a good friend of mine.
At 7am every morning the music starts and he goes and sits erectly at the front gate and sings to the music,  He then listens carefully to all the talking and when its is finished relaxes and comes back to the house.  Only time he makes that noise.  
What strange things does your dog do?

That's a strange mofo. Your dog.