Online Re-entry Permit Appointment Booking system

I just tried to make an appointment and got through most of the process until it came to Step 5 to select the Appointment Date & Time - no matter which date I select (even as far ahead as 2015), it shows the dates highlighted in grey (meaning appointment slots have been booked) and will not allow me to set a date and time. Any suggestions?

I am not sure it is even working or being supported by immigration.

My only suggestion is to make a trip to CW for the re-entry permit without the appointment. Or get one at either airport in Bangkok on departure from the country. Both have re-entry permit desks open 24 hours a day.

• 3 months later...

It's not working anymore. It kept showing me this.

"For further information regarding Re-entry service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

I don't get it. There is no local branch office in my area. I am living in Sanpawut, BangNa area.

• 4 months later...

It's not working anymore. It kept showing me this.

"For further information regarding Re-entry service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

I don't get it. There is no local branch office in my area. I am living in Sanpawut, BangNa area.

Has anyone recently got the online re-entry permit to work? I get the same message as quoted above when trying to submit the first page.

Seems like it has been broken for some time. Guess I need to travel to CW and wait as normal.

I don't recall any reports of anybody being able to do the online appointment.

The message you get is similar to what you get for online 90 day reports if your records are not in the system or their is an error in your info.

You do have the option of getting the re-entry permit at either airport in Bangkok 24 hours a day on departure from the country.