Democrat seeks graft buster's hands to indict former DSI boss Tarit

webfact

Expect the NACC to throw out the case as DSI did went after the rice corruption. In fact a special investigative unit was set up and DSI personnel went to the provinces for investigation. The Dem is getting very desperate.

Yes, and after checking all the government warehouses in only 10 days, they found nothing out of the ordinary. The 'special investigative unit' was a sham to cover the government's corruption until the 3.2 trillion Baht, off-the-books-with-no-Parliamentary-oversight Infrastructure Scheme loan could cover all the losses. Recent history has proved this 'unit' was a sham as was their 'investigation' as was Yingluck's 'war on corruption'. Now you want to continue with the PTP lies when they have been proven to be lies? Either you are monumentally gullible, incredibly ignorant of current events, or a Thaksin Troll. I've already formed my judgment of you and I bet you can guess which one I think you are. Don't bother to reply as I have just read your last lie on this forum.

The subject is about the Dem MP seeking the hands of NACC to indict Tarit for not doing anything and I posted extracts to show he did, period. The rest of your opinion about DSI which is obviously for self indulgence is off the topic. You have an opinion of me and I do for you. Ya, don't other to reply too.