Getting Fed Up Of Thailand

robes

thumbsup.gif

I was hoping he would stay and jump from the 'balcony' at Suvarnabhumi

Well I'm very healthy, heart is strong, blood pressure and colesterol in check.

So yeah it doesn't worry me as it's unlikely.

You probably have more chance than me wink.png

At least one thing is clear from your posts, that you came to Thailand because no one else would have you. You have to pay to be in a community, the same way you have to pay for any woman to sit next to you.

I'm typing on my phone whilst being driven across town. Which part of my post fails to appease you?

I came to Thailand because my mother is Thai & her and my father decided to have a baby, I had little say in it. Understand.

My wife is wealthier than me & I often get paid by her when I'm short on cash.

It would seem all your 'stereotyping' drivel is failing you john.

Time to give it up, you've outsmarted yourself.

• Like 1

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would suggest getting a Soapie and you will feel much better in the morning... promisethumbsup.gif

He's probably a soap dodger

why be so damn abusive and negitive toward this guy ? idiots bah.gif

Are retards being cloned now? Dirty Cash? Oh I'm not advertising my illegal activities. Nob!

there are enough retards on tv, no need to start calling the OP a soap dodger is there ? dik!

Yes very funny, you know TV posters for the most part one some of the coldest and inhuman people on the internet, I have known this for a while so it is to be expected. Most of you are just old men with pensions looking for a nice Thai bride who will probably screw you over eventually. I posted this as a matter of opinion to discuss, and as you can see I am not alone with thinking that this place, Thailand, is becoming less and less welcoming as time goes on. I would like to see how you felt after your bike was stolen and then you get severely beaten to the point you cannot eat for a few days, and put into a cell.

Every year it seems life in Thailand is less fun- more expensive- and more of a hassle. But the answer might be much simpler than moving out of country. Thailand that is still nice- plenty of choices for places to live. We were in BKK for years- then moved down to the Beach for the last 8 years- next - we are moving up North! That said, I had a place in Cambodia for 8 years. The language and Visas are much easier than in the LOS but also less fun and variety of everything from food to entertainment. Parts of PI are nice like Cebu but I don't really see it as a long term place to live. Walking at night is pretty dangerous.

I like this topic/thread, but I do have to say, "did you really say some nasty shit in Thai to the BIB?"

That's just reckless! Knowing how to speak a few words in Thai is less important than knowing "which words to choose". You would have been much better off using your ability at Thai to create some kind of funny joking atmosphere with those cops!

Edited by bobthomas
  • Like 1

There are plenty of young people here earning good money. The problem with a certain generation these days is that they think everybody owes them a living. Most people work to get where they are, it's not all handed to you on a plate. Choose to live here, then follow the rules and regulations. If not, stay at home. Simple

As for carrying a passport around, no, that is not what has been said, and it also been said that a DL is adequate. This place is full of bloody whingers.

You couldn't sound more like an out of touch, old man if you tried.

No, I am not old nor out of touch. As for old 31 when I got here, 10 years ago. Fed up with people moaning, get off your ass and do something about it.

I didn't speculate on your age, however. I commented on how old and out of touch you sound judging from your right wing posts. And really, sir...you do.

Do you suffer from memory loss John, a knock on the head as child or in recent times ?

or did you miss the English comprehension day at " English teacher training school" ?

Allow me to remind you

Did you ever meet Rolf Harris as a child?

It would explain a lot.

It also explains a lot about someone who would ally himself with an idiot who, in one bilious, spiteful sentence, would insult each and every one of Rolf Harris's victims in an effort to score points against someone they failed to best in debate.

Wonderful people you are

Cypress come clean uncle Rolf showed you how to play with his didgeridoo didn't he? That's why you hate the World.

• Like 1

It would explain a lot.

It also explains a lot about someone who would ally himself with an idiot who, in one bilious, spiteful sentence, would insult each and every one of Rolf Harris's victims in an effort to score points against someone they failed to best in debate.

Wonderful people you are

Please, don't try and play the victim here. You have done nothing but spew spite and vitriol towards just about anyone who disagrees with you. I have no idea of your age, but your immaturity is clearly to be seen.

• Like 1

Retiring in Thailand is far better than trying to work, i wont even ask if you have a work permitwhistling.gif

Overall the enforced rules need to be applied,we have terrorism on the southern border,world wide crazy muslims, non thai criminaLS, overstayers,ed visa scammers,do i need to continue????

The whole system has not been adhered to, and non thais think its so easy to flaunt the LAW.

All the corruption haters, welcome to the Junta

Hopefully the wonderful Junta will have a crackdown on people who say "flaunt" when they mean "flout".

The difference is fundamental and you have more or less said the opposite of what you meant.

Just saying.

There are plenty of young people here earning good money. The problem with a certain generation these days is that they think everybody owes them a living. Most people work to get where they are, it's not all handed to you on a plate. Choose to live here, then follow the rules and regulations. If not, stay at home. Simple

As for carrying a passport around, no, that is not what has been said, and it also been said that a DL is adequate. This place is full of bloody whingers.

No, I am not old nor out of touch. As for old 31 when I got here, 10 years ago. Fed up with people moaning, get off your ass and do something about it.

I didn't speculate on your age, however. I commented on how old and out of touch you sound judging from your right wing posts. And really, sir...you do.

So, why throw in the "old" if it wasn't meant to be denigrating? Wouldn't just "out of touch" sufficed? No, of course not, because you had to get your hatred of the older members in your comments. Do you realise how pathetic you and Cypress Hill come across?

Giddyup, Has nailed another post. CH & John have flamed throughout, meanwhile others have failed to be dragged down to their very low level of operation.

People can see John, you are bitter, time to pack up and head back to that hell hole where You deserved to be born.

• Like 1

Comprehension of basic written English isn't your strong point, is it?

You can't even formulate the sentence correctly, is the irony.

John The English Teacher.

Well...John who considers you incredibly weak, at any rate.

Thought you could do better than that John. Your biggest insult was calling me Right Wing.

So, if I am "old" that means you are "young". Hazard a guess, mid 20s.

Thought you could do better than that John. Your biggest insult was calling me Right Wing.

It would explain a lot.

Wonderful people you are

you still here I thought you had took your ball home and joined the OP on his trek to greener pastures in Cambodia ?

You like to think you're part of some sort of elite because you've got a work permit but it's precisely BECAUSE you think that way that you're actually NOTHING. You're just another nobody who thinks a work permit makes him a somebody

You respond with mickey mouse jibes because your intellect doesn't have the capacity to come back with anything more sophisticated.

I'm perfectly happy here; I'm perfectly legal here; I'm perfectly funded here; I have no intention of going to Cambodia.

I cherry pick the laws I obey just like each and every one of you holier-than-thou muppets.

The only difference is, I don't sit here hypocritically slating everyone who laments on the regulations governing working here.