How to report 7/11 staff

edwardandtubs

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Canman, the people who made the original CDs, TV shows and movies which can be downloaded free have already made themselves a fortune on the back of ordinary people like us, so I would say downloading old tv shows, old movies etc free, is fine, if you want to download old movies etc, go right ahead, you deserve it.

I recommend to report it to the United Nation.....One of the worst crimes I heard.....

in another six years when all the khmer rouge defendants have died of old age and the international UN judges are looking for a new scam, they should be ready for the 7-11 voucher stamp tribunal. of course they will need to pay the judges more as this new trial will have vastly more public interest and benefit.

I think sanctions are necessary NOW! I heard Merkel is already planning to ban selling German sausage to 7/11.

What's amazing about this, the OP lives on an island, where everything is two or three baht more at 7-11 to begin with.... and then whinges about not getting his stamps... truly amazing....blink.pngfacepalm.gif

I bet the clerks are use to probably 99.9 % of farangs, don't want to be bothered with stamps anyway.... I know I don't on the few occasions, I use 7-11... To begin with they are more expensive than many Mum and pop stores anyway..... rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

How can you spend 3000 baht per month in a 7/11 when the majority of the stuff is total rubbish?

The beer isnt total rubbish - except Changha and Singh, of course. I havent quite reached the point where I sit outside my 7/11 with a large bottle of Tiger trying to chat up passing females - hopefully I never will - but our 7 serves its purpose. I'll let you know if I ever get my bar bill down to 3K a night, er, month !

I recommend to report it to the United Nation.....One of the worst crimes I heard.....

I forwarded a link for this thread to BKM. He has urged both sides to exercise restraint and work towards peace by meaningful dialogue.

• Like 1

Jeez, 9 baht.

If she steals 9 baht off every customer how much money would she be making?

Does it affect you?

Will it make your life difficult?

Let's say she does 10 customers a days, that's about 100 baht. Do you know what hours those girls work and how much they get paid? They've also more than likely decided not to go in the game. You then go to see their manager who is well aware of the penny stamp scam and tell him they tried to do you out of 18 UK pence.

Do you think it will be easy for you to sleep tonight? Or wouldn't it be bettr to forget it as Thailand is not your country and you are a guest and is 18p really worth it.

I could never stoop to that level.

Quite right; at my parents store in the US I make it a point to overcharge anyone with an english/australian accent.

I feel justified as I am poorer than them and they are merely tolerated guests in my country

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

A new employee has just started working at my local 7. The first time I went in there I told her I didn't need a bag as I already had one. She looked at me like I was insane and pointed out that the bags were free. I tried to explain that I like to do my bit to reduce waist, but she just tutted and shook her head. There's an environmental awareness picture of a plastic bag with a cross over it displayed prominently in the store.

The next time I was buying a snack. She told me that I could get a discounted drink for 5 baht with it. I politely declined as I didn't want one. She didn't like this as she started to raising her voice and telling (not asking) me to go and get a drink.

The third and most recent time she just gave me dirty looks throughout the whole transaction.

The rest of the staff there have never been anything but friendly and polite towards me. I try to show the same courtesy towards all of them. I have no idea why this particular girl is so wound up.

If offered I take the stamps at 7/11 or TLE... I give them to the grandsons...

To complain about something so small would be a bit of a waste of time for me... maybe she needs the extra dosh to feed her family... do we really know her story?

A new employee has just started working at my local 7. The first time I went in there I told her I didn't need a bag as I already had one. She looked at me like I was insane and pointed out that the bags were free. I tried to explain that I like to do my bit to reduce waist, but she just tutted and shook her head. There's an environmental awareness picture of a plastic bag with a cross over it displayed prominently in the store.

The next time I was buying a snack. She told me that I could get a discounted drink for 5 baht with it. I politely declined as I didn't want one. She didn't like this as she started to raising her voice and telling (not asking) me to go and get a drink.

The third and most recent time she just gave me dirty looks throughout the whole transaction.

The rest of the staff there have never been anything but friendly and polite towards me. I try to show the same courtesy towards all of them. I have no idea why this particular girl is so wound up.

you started to chat with her about plastic bags......

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

you started to chat with her about plastic bags......

I wasn't trying to lecture her or anything. I was just trying to explain that I didn't want one.

I will pay one baht more per product if they would just get rid of the annoying stamp thing.

I will pay two baht more if they turn the door buzzer off.

And I will deal with bad service and attitude regardless of the money involved.Even 1 baht 1 stamp and one bad mouth or dirty look.

someone mentioned 10 baht x by 10 per day=100 baht...........I think more like 100 baht per hour ...

How can you spend 3000 baht per month in a 7/11 when the majority of the stuff is total rubbish?

I easily spend 4000 or so at my 7-11. It's just a walk across the street from the village. I use it for water, eggs, bread, butter, milk, PepsiMax, potato chips, and even an occasional bottle of Jacob's Creek. It beats getting in a taxi and going down to the Lotus every time I need something convenient. The girls are usually friendly, always give stamps, and even chased me down the street one time when I left something in the store. Not to mention it's a very convenient place to pay bills. That said, I don't care about the stamps. I always give them to my housekeeper who gets a genuine thrill out of it. I think one time I used them to get cash off a purchase, but the clerk went through so many motions in completing the transaction, it was just worth more to make my housekeeper happy. I just can't believe someone would go ape sh@t over nine baht. This is like the thread where some guy wanted a pizza delivery boy punished because he took too long and the guy wanted a free or discount pizza. This has to be somebody on a visa overstay.

7 eleven have a large office on the corner of Silom Road and Convent Road. Maybe you could make a complaint directly to head office?

Bad idea they won't listen. Go direct to Tokyo. Speak to 7/11 San.

7-11 HQ is in Dallas.

You've never taken a biro from work or had a crafty phones call from you office or ................ same same?

There are two possible answers. Let's look at both, hypothetically:

1. No, I haven't because the pens at work are absolute crap.

2. Yes, I have. So what? Does the fact that I did it make it okay for a cashier to do it?