iBanking website down for bangkok bank

I was attempting to login to bangkok bank's internet banking for the last 20 min or so.  I tried on my home computer and also from a vps.  No luck.

Their main website is up; seems to be specific to ibanking:  https://ibanking.bangkokbank.com/SignOn.aspx

Was checking to see if others are having difficulties logging on.  Also, if someone has used the BKB atm successfully very recently, please advise.

I have experienced problems logging onto Bangkok Bank ibanking quite a few times over the last year...and by problems I mean "very" slow.  So slow you don't even want to use.  When in occurs it usually around 10 to 12 in the morning...and sometimes around 3 to 4pm in the afternoon.  I'm in Bangkok on a True 15Mb plan.  And I've run a test before when I was having the ibanking slowness by switching to a DTAC mobile connection...the ibanking was still slow as heck.  It wasn't my internet connection; it was just the ibanking server probably maxed-out/overloaded with too many customers logging on at the same time.

I use Bangkok Bank ibanking a lot...sometimes it's just very slow like I mentioned in by earlier post...quite often during those times I mentioned. Nothing new...nothing more than their servers getting bogged down with many customers logging on at the same time. Obamacare servers had the same problem.

Sent from my Samsung S4
  • Like 1

No problems yesterday afternoon or this morning. When it is a bit slow it's always courtesy of True, not Bangkok Bank.

When it was slow onetime (and I'm on True) I did a test...I switched over to a DTAC connection....the ibanking was still slow.   Surfing the Bangkok Bank webpages was no the problem and the surfing was fast on both True or DTAC...but when logging onto ibanking it slowed to a snail's pace.   In my opinion its an ibanking server slowness problem...probably bogged down with too many people logging on at once.

No problems yesterday afternoon or this morning. When it is a bit slow it's always courtesy of True, not Bangkok Bank.

In my opinion its an ibanking server slowness problem...probably bogged down with too many people logging on at once.

End of month payday bill payments?

In my opinion its an ibanking server slowness problem...probably bogged down with too many people logging on at once.

End of month payday bill payments?

I expect the end of each month can be a peak time...but, the only bill I have that runs from the 1st through the end of each month is my TrueVisions bill and then it shows up in the mail the first week or so of each month and that's when I pay it.   All my other utility bills like electricity, internet, water, phone, etc., begin and close at various times during the month...like my electric bill runs 14th to 13th and then I get the bill around the 20th of each month and pay it within a few days.  No, I pay bills throughout the month, log on number times  throughout the month just to check my accounts, etc...the Bangkok Bank ibanking can be slow pretty much any day of the month.  But if I had to give and estimate of what percentage of times it's slow...I would say in the 5 percent of the time ballpark...about 1 out of 20 times logging on....I just wish that 1 out 20 times wasn't always when I "really" wanted to do/check some transaction "right now."

And when the little ibanking "spinning wheel" appears in completing a transaction I keep my fingers crossed it won't spin too long and complete the transaction...so relieved when the Confirmation screen finally appears. .   Or right after you enter your log-on credentials the initial My Accounts page takes forever to pull-up.  But fortunately, it don't happen too much; only when I "really, really" need to use ibanking...one of Murphy's Laws I'm sure.