Middle East conflict: Need for credible mediator

Lite Beer

Arrest the Israel government heads and put them before a war tribunal. They have been killing thousands of innocent lifes and are responsible for the plight of the Palestinians. They are on the equal level like all the other extremists terrorists. No need to negotiate with these criminals!

Wow! You have really changed your tune in 24 hours. Yesterday, you were claiming that "love" would solve everything. laugh.png

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because of some feeble criticism of Neta-Nut-Job by Obama, the Zionists have made Obama a target. Don't ask Ulysses why - he does not know either - its just part of the Zionist playbook he has been given.

The truth is that Obama has been as compliant as any other US President when it comes to blindly supporting Isreal. Heck, he just gave the IDF new supplies of weapons to continue the blood sport of killing women and children, and bombing schools and hospitals. Instead of being grateful, the Zionist keep complaining. 

Do you - and others like you - really think that any rational personal  who reads these dishonest, hate-filled rants is convinced by anything that you have to say? Thanks for being completely honest. It is the Spinmeisters who pretend to be "neutral" who bother me..

Ulysses:

You are certainly being a great example of producing honest comments filled with compassion and self-critical. Aren't you?

Edited by Jean Pierre Jacquot
  • Like 1

...at the same time with the rockets reduced to a trickle (2 in 2 weeks),

You still trying to sell that shtick? As you have been told many times. There were plenty of rockets before and after. You don't seem to realize that honesty is the best policy. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel

Edited by Ulysses G.

If you look at any chat room there is a strong Zionist lobby who's job is to peddle the same old rhetoric.

Should antisemitic rhetoric not be called out?

Stop misusing the term Anti Semite.

Yes, sir! thumbsup.gif I always listen to orders from anonymous posters on internet forums. Your opinion of "misuse" is merely your opinion. 

Edited by Jingthing

If you look at any chat room there is a strong Zionist lobby who's job is to peddle the same old rhetoric.

Should antisemitic rhetoric not be called out?

Stop misusing the term Anti Semite.

Yes, sir! thumbsup.gif I always listen to orders from anonymous posters on internet forums. Your opinion of "misuse" is merely your opinion. 

Zionist != Jew

Semite != Jew

AntiSemite != anti Jew

Zionist != Jew

Semite != Jew

AntiSemite != anti Jew

That's totally ridiculous.

The vast majority of Jews support the existence of Israel.

While I agree not all Jews identify as Zionists, anti-Zionists generally do not accept the existence of Israel. 

Antisemitism refers ONLY to Jews. That is the DEFINITION. There is no argument about a set definition except with dictionary writers. 

...at the same time with the rockets reduced to a trickle (2 in 2 weeks),

You still trying to sell that shtick? As you have been told many times. There were plenty of rockets before and after. You don't seem to realize that honesty is the best policy. 

I didn't say before and after [that fortnight](your words nor mine).. I said 2 weeks before 12th June, the date all this mayhem started. That's a fact.

Up to that date there were the beginnings of a detente, rockets had reduced to a trickle (2 that fell harmlessly), with PA on board a unity government Hamas's polemic could have been moderated in any peace negotiations.

Ill be the mediator. Ill have peace there in 12 months...

What if on 12th June Israeli had chosen the diplomatic rather than military option?

...when the 3 Israeli teens were kidnapped and murdered, police had launched a regular homicide investigation, as they did when the Israeli Arab boy was kidnapped and burnt to death ...they had 2 suspect in mind already on day one, because they bulldozed part of their homes..

...at the same time with the rockets reduced to a trickle (2 in 2 weeks), Israel had turned to the new unity PA/Hamas government, and said Look, if no more rockets fall in the next month, we will ease the Gaza blockade allowing an increase in XYZ goods. If no more rockets fall over the next 3 months, we will ease the blockade further and release some Palestinian prisoners. If no more rockets fall over the next 6 months, we will release more prisoners, ease the blockade further and sit down to discuss peace without preconditions; may be a long haul, but lets make a start. If no more rockets fall over the next 12 months, we will lift the blockade completely, but reserve the right to inspect goods entering Gaza.

..and 1600 Palestinians and 63 young Israeli soldiers would have been sitting down for a meal with their families and loved ones on a peaceful, balmy Mediterranean summer's evening.

Shalom.

It is easier to achieve peace in the region than that. Just cease All US support for Israel. End.

Zionist != Jew

Semite != Jew

AntiSemite != anti Jew

That's totally ridiculous.

The vast majority of Jews support the existence of Israel.

While I agree not all Jews identify as Zionists, anti-Zionists generally do not accept the existence of Israel. 

Antisemitism refers ONLY to Jews. That is the DEFINITION. There is no argument about a set definition except with dictionary writers. 

Then please don't call Antizionism Antisemitism.

Call me an antizionist all day, and I will accept that, but when you use antisemite you imply I am anti jew which is not true.

• Like 1

It is easier to achieve peace in the region than that. Just cease All US support for Israel. End.

That would make very little difference - other than allow Israel to take a harder line against the terrorists. Israels GDP is about 250 billion per year and the USA gives them about 3 billion per year in military support which is pretty much all spent on American military supplies. Israel could easily survive without it, if they had to. Edited by Ulysses G.

UG, I'm probably one of the most politically neautral people on the earth, I don't trust any of them especially the ones in the most corrupt places on earth.....the USA being one of the worst in the western world, it's just I communicating to you, one of the most bias anti Obama men to walk the planet.

Obama could fart roses and shitt 100 dollar bills into ur face and you'd still denounce him.

This problem is SO MUCH MORE than an American administration problem & sadly it's on a down hill slide, no brakes whatsoever.

UG, I'm probably one of the most politically neautral people on the earth,

That must be why you keep defending Obama on a thread that has very little to do with him. Save it for someone who has not been reading your - very opinionated - posts for many years. laugh.png

That would make very little difference - other than allow Israel to take a harder line against the terrorists. Israels GDP is about 250 billion per year and the USA gives them about 3 billion per year in military support which is pretty much all spent on American military supplies. Israel could easily survive without it, if they had to.

Then 'Let the games begin'.

That would make very little difference - other than allow Israel to take a harder line against the terrorists. Israels GDP is about 250 billion per year and the USA gives them about 3 billion per year in military support which is pretty much all spent on American military supplies. Israel could easily survive without it, if they had to.

No, it is impossible. How can Jewish controlled US not support Israel? Oh well, hold on for a moment, it already happened at least once that Jews did something against Jews. At the end of Second World War II, the Allies, so the US or in other words the jewish controlled US, was instrumental in bringing many Nazi leaders to US controlled South-America. So business-savy Jews did save Jews-killers. Should we call these american jews now anti-semite? 55555...

Actually "Jew hatred" was much stronger in the U.S. in previous times. The U.S. did not act honorably to help European Jewish refugees during WW2. In previous times, Jews, like blacks, were not allowed to join many social clubs, and there were strict "Jew quotas" at elite universities. My own father felt the need to change his Jew name to find any employment in his professional field as Jews were simply not hired at that time in his field. That's all in the past now but interestingly now some people complain that Asians are too successful in elite university admissions if judge only on merit. 

Many people, including me, don't think it is a coincidence that the emergence of the strong and proud Jewish state was very helpful into reducing Jew hatred in the USA. 

As far as American political support for Israel, I think that will lessen somewhat over time due to demographic changes (largely more Latinos), but overall will remain strong and and any weakening will not be determinate in the survival of Israel either way. Israel in that region will remain vulnerable certainly for all of our lifetimes. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

No, it is impossible. How can Jewish controlled US not support Israel? Oh well, hold on for a moment, it already happened at least once that Jews did something against Jews. At the end of Second World War II, the Allies, so the US or in other words the jewish controlled US, was instrumental in bringing many Nazi leaders to US controlled South-America. So business-savy Jews did save Jews-killers. Should we call these american jews now anti-semite? 55555...

The "Jewish controlled US". Boy you are an upfront one. You are really talking turkey here.

It is interesting that no one else on your team seems to have any problem with your sentiments. After all, so many claim to be "anti-Zionists", rather than anti-Semites, but you don't bother with those petty distinctions. tongue.png

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 2

The "Jewish controlled US". Boy you are an upfront one. You are really talking turkey here.

It is interesting that no one else on your team seems to have any problem with your sentiments. After all, so many claim to be "anti-Zionists", rather than anti-Semites, but you don't bother with those distinctions. tongue.png

Yes the silence is deafening. The blatant Jew hatred posts also often get likes!

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

It is interesting that no one else on your team seems to have any problem with your sentiments. After all, so many claim to be "anti-Zionists", rather than anti-Semites, but you don't bother with those petty distinctions. tongue.png

I understand that you are directing these words to your friend Sharon who has said exactly the same, aren't you? Or are you denying that he said it, you who are so keen on historical facts?

Well the way your peace loving Israel has acted over the last few weeks there are now over a thousand Palestinian civilians who no longer exists thanks to the bombs and tanks of the warmonger Netanyahu.

The world sees this every day on TV and in the newspapers so your blinkered views are achieving nothing.

I take it you get your news from Fox?

Hamas loves your kind.....Obummer too.
Me.....not so much
  • Like 1

Agreed and not a word from the "anti-Zionists" about their bigotry. 

Just go ahead and defend the killing of innocent people in Gaza. The blood is on your thingers too!

I will ......Terriost and Future Terriost.....Roll on Israel

Agreed and not a word from the "anti-Zionists" about their bigotry. 

Just go ahead and defend the killing of innocent people in Gaza. The blood is on your thingers too!

I will ......Terriost and Future Terriost.....Roll on Israel

OK, fair is fair. This I do not like. There are some elements in Israeli society that are fascist and racist against Arabs and while it is perhaps human nature to go into dark places in times of war (and dehumanize the ENEMY), this kind of thing needs to be condemned. It is sick to revel in the deaths of innocents, on any side. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2