Business Registration Certificate

Can anyone tell me why you need a Business Registration Certificate that has been issued within 1 month in order to make corporate banking arrangements?

My company already has 3 corporate accounts (savings, current, and fixed deposit) with Bangkok Bank. I would like to arrange direct debit for my payroll. The bank wants copies of all the documents they already possess. This isn't that big a deal (except for the environment), but the bank also wants a copy of the Business Registration Certificate issued by the Ministry of Commerce within the past month--which is a bit of a hassle.

Anyone know why this would be? My existing Certificate is barely two months old, and the bank already has all my company's money!

Can anyone tell me why you need a Business Registration Certificate that has been issued within 1 month in order to make corporate banking arrangements?

My company already has 3 corporate accounts (savings, current, and fixed deposit) with Bangkok Bank. I would like to arrange direct debit for my payroll. The bank wants copies of all the documents they already possess. This isn't that big a deal (except for the environment), but the bank also wants a copy of the Business Registration Certificate issued by the Ministry of Commerce within the past month--which is a bit of a hassle.

Anyone know why this would be? My existing Certificate is barely two months old, and the bank already has all my company's money!

In case the directors have changed or the authority that the directors have changed or restrictions are now put on the Directors, etc.

lawyer.th.com