Traffic Hazzards On The Streets Of Siams

greenwanderer108

Traffic Hazzards on the Streets of Siams  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So it's no surprise that the biggest non-natural killer of Thais and farangs in LOS isn'te guns and knives as some might like to believe...but unquestionably---motor vehichle accidents. Most of the time, incidents are alcohal related, with a majority of the fatalities and victims subject to these speedy little bikes.

Even if the alcohal-drunk driving problem were solved, I am one who believes that many Thais and farangs' fate would still belong to these cursed concrete mazes that bitch slapped mass transit in the face over the past five decades.

In any country in the world, you'll always have a handful of people who complain about other drivers thinking that they are the only good drivers, when in reality they are just as bad as the next. In Siam, the margin may be a little bigger as driving without a liscense isn't as big a deal as it is in some other countries. Never the less, what are some of your thoughts about Siams roads, past, present, and future. Please state which role you take on the roads i.e. driver, cyclist, pedestrian etc. also.

BTW, my vote is going to the Black and White eye candy. Other hazzards can usually be avoided for me in my most alert state, but I believe those black and white honey filled uniforms are the biggest challenge to most straight men's discipline, including myself...If you have trained yourself to not turn your head when you pass by such sirens, than you are either gay, old, a women, or Sidartha himself IMO :o

oh, realized today another obvious hazzard : stray animals---particularly dogs, but also birds elephants, cats, and even monkeys in some cities

Was going to say elephants, but GW beat me to it!

Nigh met my maker late one night, at high speed, and there is a tale to this one, and NO rear light! :o