Prayuth to NLA: Put the phones away and get to work

webfact

this may lead to street protests, especially if he tells all government workers to work during work hours. No doubt US embassy and EU will see this as another example of abuse of human rights. Egyptian brotherhood are allowed to have phones while awaiting execution. That is a humanist coup, so okay with big boys.

• Like 1

So no texting while at state funerals either then?

I think you meant "selfies" at state funerals...  
Not the incident I'm thinking of, but yes that is a no no as well you'd think. Edited by Bluespunk

Isn't it really sad when the leader of the staff of a country has to tell his direct subordinates to, indirectly, not play games or play facebook, don't play Candy Crush or Skype maties, whilst they are supposed to be running the country.

Thainess.... will never cease, and these are the examples children learn from.

You should know that this is not  Thainess but pretty much universal all over the world. Most likely with your countries government officials also. 

Edited by HerbalEd

But he is right.
The whole world has ground to a halt while people use their 'devices'
It is almost impossible to go out and have a meal. Because you are on your own. Your partner/date wife eats with one hand uses the phone with the other. Conversation/Communication is out of the question. If I want to talk to my wife I have to SMS her, in the bathroom

True, and the funny thing is, they call it progress!!!!

General Prayuth O-cha knows his people.  

Go get 'em Tiger O-cha!

Yeah; I like this General Prayut: he calls a 'spade-a-spade' and leaves little room for error ! ! !  Where has this man been, all this time ? ? ? - Just imagine where Thailand could/would have been, if this sterling chap had been the Leader say 5 years ago ? ? ? ?

Full kudos General Prayuth ! ! !

Long Live the King ! !

clap2.gif clap2.gif clap2.gif

Might he be persuaded to offer the same advice to the Attorney General's Office? My case has now been with them for two years. This after I'd personally flown up there and was told 'another two to three weeks' last August.

A tour of any and all government offices might be revealing for him. Besides playing with smart 'phones, watching cartoons on their monitors, snoozing and the ubiquitous food carrying plastic bags every bloody where.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Oh no. That would be just plain crass...

obama_selfie_mandela_funeral_2013_12-10.

Mandela Funeral.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Oh no. That would be just plain crass...

obama_selfie_mandela_funeral_2013_12-10.
Mandela Funeral.

As was this
http://s1124.photobucket.com/user/rightie1/media/13339886701333988741l.jpg.html