Samsung Service Centre

ROBINPATTAYA

My 52'' Samsung TV has an error message that appears on the screen about every 15 minutes, it is easily removed in the menu but it is annoying.

I took it down to the Samsung Service Centre opposite Tesco Sth Pattaya for a quote.

The answer was 10,700 baht, forget that i thought, it's only a bedroom TV that my wife watches occasionally so leave it as is.

I took it home, now there is no picture, only sound, obviously they thought I would fix it & didn't replace the parts correctly.

I decided to take it to Numchai rather than the Samsung thieves again.

The result, 5,600 baht & a perfect picture.

I am sure there are people who swear by SSC, I am only relaying my story for consideration, 5000 better in my pocket than theirs.

cheers all.

• Like 1

"I took it down to the Samsung Service Centre opposite Tesco Sth Pattaya for a quote.

The answer was 10,700 baht, forget that i thought, it's only a bedroom TV that my wife watches occasionally so leave it as is.

I took it home, now there is no picture, only sound, obviously they thought I would fix it & didn't replace the parts correctly."

So why didnt you take it back to them and get them to put it back the way it was for free?

Why would anyone lug a 52" tv around to different shops for a diagnosis and possible repair? The technicians come to the house/condo and if necessary the onus is on them for any transport issues, that's the way it should be.

Went to SSC with my Dutch Samsung Galaxy S Advance and asked to add a Thai keyboard and Thai language menu.

Misterrrrrrrr.......can do na! But maybe not work.

Change motherboard is better: THB 1,800

They advised me to check out possibilities in TukCom and found a shop.........THB 300 and working great

Had the opposite almost of the OP. Samsung vac cleaner that had already been repaired by Numchai at least once. Last time I took it into them they did not want to know and told me to take it to the SSC......

Got them to quote on it but did not bother as the repair was too expensive for a 3 year old cheaper cleaner with no real guarantee another problem would not surface.

"I took it down to the Samsung Service Centre opposite Tesco Sth Pattaya for a quote.

I took it home, now there is no picture, only sound, obviously they thought I would fix it & didn't replace the parts correctly."

So why didnt you take it back to them and get them to put it back the way it was for free?

Because I knew 10,700 was a rip off.

The fact that it no longer worked was reason enough not to return

Do you get it now

Edited by Rimmer
Defamatory

Why would anyone lug a 52" tv around to different shops for a diagnosis and possible repair? The technicians come to the house/condo and if necessary the onus is on them for any transport issues, that's the way it should be.

Because I have a pick up so transport is easy & then you aren't locked into a given quote.

The company take from the vehicle & return it so no dramas. 

Had the opposite almost of the OP. Samsung vac cleaner that had already been repaired by Numchai at least once. Last time I took it into them they did not want to know and told me to take it to the SSC......

Got them to quote on it but did not bother as the repair was too expensive for a 3 year old cheaper cleaner with no real guarantee another problem would not surface.

As I said in my post, I am sure some people swear by them, just relaying my experience.