Big bikes of BKK, let's see yours!

lust

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A cbr650f in bangkok. We have a rider group here. PM me.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

nice, me thinks next year me will hav one of them.biggrin.png

No no Charlie. 

[attachment=278313:Honda.jpg]

I know a couple of great bikes coming up for sale shortly, a Versys and a Gixxer. Those are the kind of bikes you want

p/s: sorry II2 :)))))

• Like 1

lol dont get butthurt, none of my posts were supposed to be taken seriously, just having fun man

No offence taken dude. But as fellow riders, we should welcome all and sundry, regardless of whether they ride big bikes or scoots (exception being Hardly Ablesons of course).

I know a few rider groups - ranging from redliners to Sunday riders. PM me if you would like more details, specifying your preferred riding speed.

• Like 1

Well I am interested in meeting semi-serious riders that like to go fast. When I say I am still learning, I mean, I am not ready to compete at the track quite yet. I am a member of a club but those cruises are not very often so I am looking to find some people to chill with. I have nothing against scooters, most of my friends that have big bikes also have a scooter. However, I have no interest in cruising with scooters and this is not a thread for scooters plain and simple. A link was provided on the first page where people have scooters so feel free to post there. Or feel free to make your own thread with no rules.

Moe, how can this thread fail when it has already succeeded?

New exhaust installed and I added a bit of color to my tires. Hope it doesn't rain tonight. Let me know if anyone is free to go burn some gas tonight.

10603013_10154458971470080_1032040155_n_

Edited by lust

no, group is for farang riders not for cbr650f.

No no Charlie. 

attachicon.gifHonda.jpg

I know a couple of great bikes coming up for sale shortly, a Versys and a Gixxer. Those are the kind of bikes you want

p/s: sorry II2 smile.png))))

versys? you want to kill the with boredom?laugh.png

• Like 1

Also, if anyone wants to slang their used parts or riding gear, feel free to post it up here with pics/prices.

There are threads for that. Dont expect everything to be in your thread OP!

The rules are not set in stone. I have no ability to moderate this. Just trying to make something similar to the motorcycle forums that I sometimes visit. A happy environment of strictly riding enthusiasts.

You don't have to post your FS gear in here but it is an option for anyone that would like to.

• Like 1

As the posting parameters of this thread are constantly changing, I'll post a pic of my big (well, 'big' relative to a skateboard or a roller skate) bike that was purchased in Bangkok as it might qualify for inclusion:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I am actually looking to maybe get one of these. Pretty cool.

No no Charlie. 

attachicon.gifHonda.jpg

p/s: sorry II2 smile.png))))

versys? you want to kill the with boredom?laugh.png

Haha. I recently wrote with Bank (on his ZX14R) and another Thai guy on a Duc Monster. We went all the way down to the Ban Bang Phra reservoir using the frontage / service road along the main Bkk - Chonburi highway 7. Parts of it were paved, parts weren't. Went over wooden bridges, muddy puddles, dirt and gravel roads. Guess who was having more fun?

Then to Bang Saen and all the way to Ang Sila along the coastal road with all the speed bumps which I went over at speed, just standing up on the pegs whereas both the ZX and Duc had to slow down. That was fun :)))))

The rules are not set in stone. I have no ability to moderate this. Just trying to make something similar to the motorcycle forums that I sometimes visit. A happy environment of strictly riding enthusiasts.

You don't have to post your FS gear in here but it is an option for anyone that would like to.

You are wrong, the rules are set in stone and you may should read them first. Sales can be done at Thaivisa Classifieds or in the "Bikes For Sale" thread. Thank you smile.png

EDIT: And for sure we dont want car sales here. Thanks

Edited by wantan

my penis,  I mean bike isn't so big and I live outside the required boundary limits.

That small?
Maybe we buy a magnifying glass to your poor gf?:lol:

Lust, do you know how funny you are? You really should think about your intentions before posting a new topic. Work out how not to alienate your potential new friends. Just a polite suggestion

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app
  • Like 1

Lust, do you know how funny you are? You really should think about your intentions before posting a new topic. Work out how not to alienate your potential new friends. Just a polite suggestion

Member since 03/12 and only 22 posts? Please post more often coley. We need more sensible posters like you. I hope you ride a bike too 

look mate, if you want to join my special club that bad, you can be my number 2 which is in charge of friend finding.

Most people don't know about cars. I bet 90% of the people on here don't even know what kind of car this is.

I am not going to argue with delusional people about what they feel the car is worth. Especially cheap expats living in Thailand. I have owned over 30 cars in my short time on this planet and I for one know what the value of most cars.

So, what I can tell you is, this car gets a lot of attention.. People stare at it, take pictures of it, pose with it, and talk to me about it whenever I go anywhere. This is a car which will always be sought after by people who appreciate older classics. It's also nice getting eye fu@$ed by gf's riding with their HIso boyfriends driving in super cars. ;)

guys, give lust a break. he is new here so lets show him some courtesy. maybe his way of posting sounds not super appropriate at times, i think he has no bad intention but trying to make some friends.