Big bikes of BKK, let's see yours!

lust

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lust, do you know how funny you are? You really should think about your intentions before posting a new topic. Work out how not to alienate your potential new friends. Just a polite suggestion

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

look mate, if you want to join my special club that bad, you can be my number 2 which is in charge of friend finding.

A position that needs to be filled quick smart ....

Because No 1 has no idea bah.gif

• Like 2

guys, give lust a break. he is new here so lets show him some courtesy. maybe his way of posting sounds not super appropriate at times, i think he has no bad intention but trying to make some friends.

Please tell me you are joking II2 w00t.gif

I have some respect for some of your posts ...

But not that ^^^^^

• Like 1

I have already stated that most of my posts should not be taken seriously. Except the car one.

In truth, I have a good group of friends here but most of them are bts riders or scooter riding weiners. This is not a "who wants to be my friend" attempt, but more of a "who wants to be my friend and go stupid shit together" thread,

Knowing how small them Toyota TE27's I am suprised how small your bike looks.... Are you sure its full size?thumbsup.gif

Here's my bike with my toyota which is actually for sale. 82000 baht

10436323_10154437553080080_1365422407324

You forgot to remove your bike's LP for this pic!

Also I will give you $500 for your junk car, it is still good for the demo derby! biggrin.png

Most people don't know about cars. I bet 90% of the people on here don't even know what kind of car this is.

I am not going to argue with delusional people about what they feel the car is worth. Especially cheap expats living in Thailand. I have owned over 30 cars in my short time on this planet and I for one know what the value of most cars.

So, what I can tell you is, this car gets a lot of attention.. People stare at it, take pictures of it, pose with it, and talk to me about it whenever I go anywhere. This is a car which will always be sought after by people who appreciate older classics. It's also nice getting eye <deleted>@$ed by gf's riding with their HIso boyfriends driving in super cars. ;)

'Delusional cheap expats'? Really? You've got maybe 200K combined worth in the vehicles in your pic- I've got nearly that in mods on my bike. I'm not saying that to brag, but rather to point out just who might be 'delusional' here...:)

That's a neat story friend. Thanks for sharing.

Most people don't know about cars. I bet 90% of the people on here don't even know what kind of car this is.

I am not going to argue with delusional people about what they feel the car is worth. Especially cheap expats living in Thailand. I have owned over 30 cars in my short time on this planet and I for one know what the value of most cars.

So, what I can tell you is, this car gets a lot of attention.. People stare at it, take pictures of it, pose with it, and talk to me about it whenever I go anywhere. This is a car which will always be sought after by people who appreciate older classics. It's also nice getting eye <deleted>@$ed by gf's riding with their HIso boyfriends driving in super cars. ;)

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but those HiSo girlfriends in supercars are laughing at you. Good luck selling that POS, but it's about 50k baht overpriced.

You sound like that other village idiot we had, hehehoho or whatever his name was.

Yes, we all know that's their favorite thing to do. Laugh at other cars while drinking champagne and eating caviar. A favorite pastime of HiSo culture.

Toyota Corolla (E20). 1970–8 (prod. 3,210,000 approx.). 2- and 4-door sedan, 2-door coupé, 3- and 5-door van and wagon. F/R, 1166, 1407, 1588 cm³ (I4 OHV), 1588 cm³ (I4 DOHC). Launched May 1970, Coke-bottled shape follow-up to original Corolla, proving a bigger hit. Bigger all round, with sporty looking coupé and attractive (for the time) sedan
Toyota_Corolla_%28E20%29.jpg

When it would have been a Coupe it would be worth what your asking.....but your wannabee "rally" Corolla cheesy.gif

Now this is a classic Toyota:
[attachment=278542:T GT.jpg]

Back to Bikes.........

• Like 1

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but those HiSo girlfriends in supercars are laughing at you. Good luck selling that POS, but it's about 50k baht overpriced.

You sound like that other village idiot we had, hehehoho or whatever his name was.
Yes, we all know that's their favorite thing to do. Laugh at other cars while drinking champagne and eating caviar. A favorite pastime of HiSo culture.

Actually Thai's love to take the piss, especially out of idiots like you.

BTW, if you manage to offload that POS for anywhere near 85k you can replace it with a similar model currently for sale at 25k near my condo in Ladprao. PM me and I will send you the details. It's a bit dusty but the seller is prepared to negotiate on price (because the car is old and shite).
  • Like 1