I look for a Notebook table

alocacoc

Something like this would be perfect;

41D3C6eZ6QL._SL500_AA300_Laptoptisch.jpg

I bought years ago a such a table (wooden) in Big C. But now they only sell some cheap ones for children's.

Some ideas where to buy? I checked also Home Depot and Friendship Market.

Thanks.

Edited by alocacoc

I did see one just like that in OfficeMart in Central. I think that's the name of the shop, the changed it maybe 6 months ago. I saw it in Udon Thani, and they have a catalogue, so they should be able to get it for you. Not cheap, as I recall, but well-made.

OfficeMate, that's the place. What they had on display when I went through did have a mouse stand on the right. So it may be catch as catch can in the store. Do take a picture of what you're looking for. I've always found the staff helpful and knowledgable in my local store. (Local = 78 km from my home lol)

anything any good on here ?

http://www.ikea.com/th/en/catalog/categories/departments/workspaces/20649/

or Small folding table with 4 metal legs, cut 2 legs shorter and put the rubber feet back on...  Big C sell, believe mine cost 159 baht works fine and cheap.  [15.6 laptop + mouse + external hard drive all fit on]

Edit: feel sure I noticed something like the OP picture in 'Index' but very expensive feel sure was 5,000 baht or more !!

Edited by ignis

I saw some lap-desk type things in Index.  They didn't have folding legs but are basically some sort of cushion to rest on your legs with a flat wooden work surface on the top.

I saw some lap-desk type things in Index.  They didn't have folding legs but are basically some sort of cushion to rest on your legs with a flat wooden work surface on the top.

Was in there again today and saw they also have some similar to that pictured in your OP.

Was in there again today and saw they also have some similar to that pictured in your OP.

I just come back from Index at Sukhumvit. It's a new building. The old one (close to Siam Country) is closed. But i didn't found what i searched for. I asked also the stuff. I took a photo my my smartphone.

They were there yesterday. Quite near the electrical section. As I remember it you walk past the electrics on your right, you get to shelves and cabinets on your right side, but on your left there are rows of smaller items and that is where I saw them.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I asked downstairs, they sent me to the second floor. There i found the office furniture section. Then i asked a employee and showed hum the photo. He asked another one. They had no idea. The final answer was: Not have.

I will try again. In all these shopping centers they have so many employes...but worthless.

I asked downstairs, they sent me to the second floor. There i found the office furniture section. Then i asked a employee and showed hum the photo. He asked another one. They had no idea. The final answer was: Not have.

I will try again. In all these shopping centers they have so many employes...but worthless.

If I go there again in the next few days I will take a couple of photos so you can see what they've got.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app Edited by gmac