Applying for citizenship any experiences of "Thailand Visa Now" services?

Planning to give it ago with that citizenship, and found this service: http://thailandvisanow.com/thai-citizenship.html

Does anyone have any experiences, successful and/or failed ones, would be interested to know. 

Understanding that it is a bit of advertisement site for their services, but it does requirement vice very easy indeed. What is the waiting time now? 

Any advice will be appreciated. 

Qualifications for EXPEDITED Citizenship:    
  • Applicant must have been living Thailand for at least 3 consecutive years
  • Applicant must have been employed and paying tax for at least 3 consecutive years
  • Applicant must be married to Thai citizen
  • Applicant must have full legal status to be in Thailand and have a current Thai Visa
  • Applicant must show good moral behavior with no criminal convictions
  • Applicant must have minimal Thai language skills (we will assist you with this)

Regarding this bit I do tick all the boxes except the marriage one, but then they say: 

If you are NOT married to a Thai citizenship, but have been in Thailand for an extended period of time, we can still get you Thai Citizenship.

I've been here around 9 years now so im hoping that is counted as extended period? 

Is there other companies offering the same service that i should look into? 

If you are NOT married to a Thai citizenship, but have been in Thailand for an extended period of time, we can still get you Thai Citizenship.

I think they are talking bollox here, unless their solution is to offer you a buy-a-Thai-bride service as well.

I would also like to apply for Thai citizenship, but apparently divorcing Thai women several times does not feature on the list of application requirements....

Yes, if you are not married, then under the current rules you need to get PR first, (which currently seems to take a very long time).

Were you planning on gaining citizenship in this life or the next?  biggrin.png

ok reading the docs... Im not married but I am a guardian of Thai girl by court decision so looks like that will do. 

Im only 36 now so Im planning to get it done this life. 

You need to head down to special branch on Rama 1 road across from central world and go to the citizenship department. Sit down with them and explain your circumstances. They will tell you are eligible or not.

Don't rely in shonky lawyers.

[quyote]

ok reading the docs... Im not married but I am a guardian of Thai girl by court decision so looks like that will do. 

[/quote]

I think not. AFAIK, you have to be legally married.  The statements in those documents about direct personal ties to Thailand refers to the salary that you must earn.