Spas in bangkok

xlgym

Hi there myself and farang wife are heading to bangkok next week. We are looking at spending a day at a spa. Ideally this place would do massage, facials, foot massage manicure and,pedicure for her. Also we would like it to have steam rooms, saunas dip pool and even a gym but we could live without the gym. I know most top end hotels have them but most are really over priced and suggestion would really be appreciated.

Sent from my C6903 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The Shangri La hotel, is amazing, there is a Spa there called Chi Spa, which is nothing short of the best, nice Gym and Pool also nice food in the riverside restaurant.

As you can imagine it ain't cheap, but it's well worth a treat... For you and your wife..

A lot of us that do those things use different locations

Hanako is great for a facial  -5th floor MBK

Red nail is great for a manicure pedicure and i recommend it for you also 2nd floor MBK

Relax spa is great for a nice relaxing massage it is near the Sala deng BTS on the 3rd floor above the KFC go in by the subway and take the elevator.

Montien is a hotel with a reasonable price and is  close by and has a pool fitness and sauna

You might want to head on Sukhumvit Soi 12, Sukhumvit Plaza or Korean Plaza. There is a rather nice korean spa/sauna called "King and I". They have all types of massages, scrubs and so on. 5th Floor is massage/dressing area and entrance to sauna (for men). On sauna area you will find good sauna, ice room, jacuzzis that have Ice, medium hot and hot water. Prices are decent. Place is not like ShangriLa for sure but staff are really professional and nice and in overall it's nice place.

Their website is: http://www.kingand-i.com/spa/spa/

I never asked do they have similar sauna area for ladies but I guess that they do, you might ask first just to be sure... :)

I recommend Crystal Spa, 1541 Sukkhumvit Road, Phra Khanong, just in front of the BTS station.

Very professional and relaxing.

Hmm thanks, i might take a look that too someday...

Snowwhite massage on Sukhumvit soi 26 (just on the left) offers some very professional therapies and the staff is relatively skilled.  Though like anywhere the expertise of the staff can vary. Still worth a try though!

Edited by EmptyHead

The Shangri La hotel, is amazing, there is a Spa there called Chi Spa, which is nothing short of the best, nice Gym and Pool also nice food in the riverside restaurant.

As you can imagine it ain't cheap, but it's well worth a treat... For you and your wife..

I never tried it as it's way too much for me to effort. But getting there by boat on Chaopraya River will amazed you. After your treatment, a romantic dinner with a river view should do.

Or else, check this out
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/thailand/bangkok/things-to-do/bangkok-s-best-spas

^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app Edited by Cuddlycat

Such a sophisticated reply on your behalf. I have heard of google but sometimes you cant beat personal exoeriences and advice! You stick to nana il carry on with my research thanks

Sent from my C6903 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ahhhhh please...its naughty to assume im one of them that haunt nana, too many ladyboys there for my liking and is somewhat low class, before you criticize me you may wanna brush up on your spelling...you have heard of spell check have you not?

Your going to be in Thailand, outside of the 5 plus star hotels and resorts its going to be dam cheap compared to back home so show your darling your not a cheap charlie....

• Like 1

Great tips, I'll take advantage of these too.

And to the person behind username AlexRRR: It always amazes me that there are people that have absolutely nothing better to do than produce that kind of shit in written form online as you do. If I was you I'd feel that I'm mostly wasting my own time.