Should Thailand Put A Bounty On Overstayers/Illegal Workers?

ATF

Yeah all the usual insults come out.

Drunks? No, tea tottler.
Prostitute user? Nope.
Barstool hero? No, haven't sat In a barstool for decades.

It's priceless but very predictable.

Not even in Thailand yourself, though, and making yourself feel good by pretending as it it's your country?  √

ps - I know, 'Thai relatives'..it's no excuse to behave as self-entitled (ie, crudely) as you are today.  It's just not respectable.  Try to find something constructive to do instead of worrying about some overstayers somewhere, who you don't even know, and in a country you're not even in.  Really.

I have work to get back to, but have a good evening.

John,

You keep changing your posts, not typos, entire sentences. How can I respond to your concerns.

Please understand it's no secret I'm outside Thailand ATM, perhaps a hundred or more here have discussed my travels with me.

Again, perhaps you could point out where I am breaking any rules or laws?

Nice diversion tactics ur running there john. crudely running, should I add. ????

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.smile.png

many of the people you are targeting are surely members hererolleyes.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...writes a strangely self-entitled man who uses ATF (the acronym for the US law enforcement agency, alcohol tobacco and firearms) and a picture of a weapon as his avatar, who just before was literally writing about the 'rain coming to wash the scum from the streets' (a quote from the movie taxi driver).  Dude, seriously...every single reference you make on this thread concerns vigiilantism, and hate.

Who do you think you're kidding about that?  It's just really inappropriate, and there shouldn't be any place for it on a visa forum in a country you are presumably a guest in yourself.

John and everyone else who seems upset by this thread and real life issues may I kindly and respectfully direct you to the New Age Forum instead.

John,

Again, perhaps you could point out where I am breaking any rules or laws?

Nice diversion tactics ur running there john. crudely running, should I add. ????

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.smile.png

many of the people you are targeting are surely members hererolleyes.gif

I won't answer his PM's anymore, for that matter.  He's not even in Thailand.

This thread should be removed from the forum.

It is very inappropriate, wholly uninformative and openly promotes foreign vigilantism in Thailand.

This forum is for public view, re: information about visas and immigration in Thailand, and I feel very badly for any new comer to Thailand who would turn to this forum for information, and see a thread this crass, and this hateful at the top of the list.

Edited by John1thru10
  • Like 1

I will return home, entering the country on my Thai passport, passport which has been viewed by some on this forum.

ND, are you now really announcing your dual nationality to us? After so many years spent as a bank examiner in the US, now you've become a national, I'm shocked! That being the case, you now seem to espouse an anti farang view, I'm shocked further.

Chiang Mai,

you are mixing up the TV-members NeverDie and NeverSure wink.png

Well I never!

Thank you, I stand corrected.

It is very inappropriate, wholly uninformative and openly promotes foreign vigilantism in Thailand.

This forum is for public view, re: information about visas and immigration in Thailand, and I feel very badly for any new comer to Thailand who would turn to this forum for information, and see a thread this crass, and this hateful at the top of the list.

John FYI there are already many Falungs doing this in an unofficial capacity. Ever wondered why someone just gets arrested out of the blue?

But they are snitches not professional Bounty Hunters.

I disagree ( with respect ) there are too many people taking it all far too seriously.(I do not) a forum should be " entertaining " loaded with humour and banter for everybody to join in! A forum should rarely be taken seriously ( apart from a moderator......) I live a simple basic life here in Thailand and on the beach every day in the wonderful sunshine (with cool tunes ) but I find most of the farangs take everything so seriously. "Always look on the bright side of life " ( " Viewers " ) ha ha
  • Like 1

John FYI there are already many Falungs doing this in an unofficial capacity. Ever wondered why someone just gets arrested out of the blue?

Bounty hunters are snitches
  • Like 1

Bounty hunters are snitches

is a cop a snitch?

I picture a double row of troops, arms locked, completely sealing off South Pattaya from Sukhumvit to the sea.

5,000 more going from door to door at 7AM.  Bring out your farang and passports please.

You'd have to have a hundred buses to haul them all away. 

Phuket next week.  You'll need a hundred buses for "dive instructors" alone there.

'nuff said

~

• Like 1

This has to be the holy grail of the lowest of the lowest form of human beings ever congregated into one thread ever in the history of the internet that agree and would actually get paid to inform.

I'm 100% legal but would rather get gang banged by a bunch of drunk LB's with beards then stoop to such a low form of human species.

Here here

Wel boys and girls let us declare first of al all the foreigners who like to boast having a shit load of guns on their thai partners names?Lets see how legal that is ?just take copys of their statements about gun ownership in Thailand in certain topics and report them to the necesary people lets see how long those Wannabee dirty harrys last ?Lets have some fun.

??

• Like 1

Thailand needs Foreign workers,  so this is not going to happen its called exploitation for the fat cat big money people, You are to young to work until you reach 18 and to old at 30, also Burmese and other people from the surrounding Country's, get paid less, and before any one says  they get the same go talk with them in Sahmut Prakan fish factory's, they have to go through an agent, the Agent take a cut and the factory pays less. who in the right mind would report these poor people trying to have a better life.

Edited by Thongkorn

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I think this is the ugliest thread on TV that I have ever seen.
Really ugly.

Yeah but the OP apparently "helped build the country" so he's got a RIGHT to wear his Brownshirt

Is that what the OP actually wrote? Did he really say that he "helped build the country"?

What's especially laughable about this thread is the way in which a tiny group of embittered haters (trolls, actually) rely on each other for support. 

Yes he actually DID write that

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/747187-getting-fed-up-of-thailand/page-6#entry8172171

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/747187-getting-fed-up-of-thailand/page-7#entry8172871

This silly man who clearly suffers from Munchausen's-by-proxy was paid to do something in construction and somehow - in his addled brain - that is tantamount to helping build the country. Indeed, such was the magnitude of his contribution that he was apparently befriended by key members of the "establishment" and some people in the entertainment industry.

This, he feels, translates to his being accepted as Thai. cheesy.gif

Anyway, that post is there for the amusement of all and as a reminder of why people really, REALLY shouldn't self-medicate

I actually did laugh out loud whilst reading those posts, delusions of grandeur.

The posts of the first 4 pages of this thread were funny - I should know, because I wrote most of them.

Then what happened?

Mods, can you please delete all my posts, as I don't want to have any connection with this thread?

Too late I'm afraid, you can't unpost, how's your face now!

I actually did laugh out loud whilst reading those posts, delusions of grandeur.

I'm utterly stunned that his contribution didn't earn him an honorary citizenship or at least permanent residence.

For such a titan of industry to be here on a lowly retirement visa, consigned to suffering the ignominy of 90 day reporting is truly an insult to the man and his legacy
  • Like 2

I'm utterly stunned that his contribution didn't earn him an honorary citizenship or at least permanent residence.

For such a titan of industry to be here on a lowly retirement visa, consigned to suffering the ignominy of 90 day reporting is truly an insult to the man and his legacy

How does someone get appointed as a "senior expat" and "accepted as Thai" do they give you a special plaque? Maybe he could write it in crayon under his "bounty hunter badge" and it's truly astounding his ability to master the Thai language to the level where he "speaks it better than university educated Thai's", wow what a legend in his own lunchbox.

When you really think about it - the OP is just revealing that he's desperate for money in Thailand, ha

And that he is desperate to appear legitimate in ways that he is not.

So really....the OP is exactly the element that Thailand hopes to get rid of :)

ATF:

"A lot of the "senior" expats here built the Country. The building you are probably living in, the factory that makes your food and the car you drive plus all the infrastructure.  It's obvious we move in different circles."

HAHA! - get your butt over here and fix the faucet then!

Edited by John1thru10
  • Like 1