Officers Round Up Stray Dogs On Pattaya Beach

Rimmer

Officers Round Up Stray Dogs On Pattaya Beach

230.jpg
PATTAYA:--PATTAYA – August 13, 2014 [Pattaya Daily News]; – at 12.00 pm Pattaya public health officers were notified from beach operators that 6 stray dogs had bit children and tourists. Therefore the officers brought tranquilizer guns and cages to rush to the scene.

At the scene they found these 6 stray dogs and one of them had bitten an 8 year old Thai-German kid at 11.00 am and she had already been sent to hospital.

The beach operators revealed that the dogs had roamed around the beach and they had bitten tourists many times.
Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/officers-round-stray-dogs-pattaya-beach/

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News 2014-08-15

About time, and I hope they are put down and not just passed off to a temple to be looked after

I agree with that 100%.

No doubt some ar5e will come on and claim that dogs were on Pattaya beach before humans and have rights ..........

About time, and I hope they are put down and not just passed off to a temple to be looked after

Sadly not

The beach operators revealed that the dogs had roamed around the beach and they had bitten tourists many times. As a result of this, the beach operators were afraid that this might destroy the image of Pattaya therefore they decided to notify the officers to take these dogs away.

Later the officers caught all of the dogs which consisted of 3 male dogs and 3 female dogs before sending them to Plu Taluang dog centre.

In other words they are now causing havock and mayhem for some one else..but at least the toursists can't see them.

Talking from personal experience.
Was bitten in 2012. Dog was sedated and brought to a kennel near Sattahip. The dog that attacked me, had previously bitten a beach chair vendor, and another foreigner. Request to put the dog down was denied, against Buddhist belief.
1 month later, the same dog was back on the same area of Pattaya Beach!

Owned 3 dogs in my life, and never been a dog hater. But after my experience, these stray dogs should be put down, but it's not going to happen.

Be careful, some of Pattaya beach dogs do attack unprovoked.

These dogs will be back in Pattaya shortly.

Edited by Asia2000